Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Should smoked pulled pork sandwiches be allowed to be sold within thepublic school system?

It depends. I think that the younger grades should opt out of the
program, and eat milder food, food that is easier on the tummy.
All in all though, I'd rather feed them oven roast beef brisket, or
beef short ribs. Pork is one of the leading causes of a distended
penis in guys, and ingrown toenails in chicks.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Library" > wrote in message
> It depends. I think that the younger grades should opt out of the
> program, and eat milder food, food that is easier on the tummy.
> All in all though, I'd rather feed them oven roast beef brisket, or
> beef short ribs. Pork is one of the leading causes of a distended
> penis in guys, and ingrown toenails in chicks.

Where did you come up with something as ludicrious as enlarged peckers and
toenail growth related to pork intake???

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 2/9/2012 2:00 PM, Kent wrote:
> > wrote in message
>> It depends. I think that the younger grades should opt out of the
>> program, and eat milder food, food that is easier on the tummy.
>> All in all though, I'd rather feed them oven roast beef brisket, or
>> beef short ribs. Pork is one of the leading causes of a distended
>> penis in guys, and ingrown toenails in chicks.
>>

> Where did you come up with something as ludicrious as enlarged peckers and
> toenail growth related to pork intake???

(Set the Hook!)
reel him in.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Feb 9, 3:00*pm, "Kent" > wrote:
> "Library" > wrote in message
>
> ...> It depends. *I think that the younger grades should opt out of the
> > program, and eat milder food, food that is easier on the tummy.
> > All in all though, I'd rather feed them oven roast beef brisket, or
> > beef short ribs. *Pork is one of the leading causes of a distended
> > penis in guys, and ingrown toenails in chicks.

> Where did you come up with something as ludicrious as enlarged peckers and
> toenail growth related to pork intake???

I was using pork and its related cunumdrums as an intellectual
exercise. Pork. If only I could rid the world of pork, we'd be
peaceful and wouldn't kow tow to the military industrial complex.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Library" > wrote in message
> It depends. I think that the younger grades should opt out of the
> program, and eat milder food, food that is easier on the tummy.
> All in all though, I'd rather feed them oven roast beef brisket, or
> beef short ribs. Pork is one of the leading causes of a distended
> penis in guys, and ingrown toenails in chicks.

Only in the Carolinas'.

Dimitri

OK maybe Arkansas too

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Feb 9, 1:31*pm, Library > wrote:
> It depends. *I think that the younger grades should opt out of the
> program, and eat milder food, food that is easier on the tummy.
> All in all though, I'd rather feed them oven roast beef brisket, or
> beef short ribs. *Pork is one of the leading causes of a distended
> penis in guys, and ingrown toenails in chicks.

I don't think that pork should be served to young ones. They knead
all of the beef that they can get. Chicken too!