Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Anyone else cooking something up for the Super Bowl XXVVIICCLL already?

Got about 40 lbs of butt and 2 chix going this morning. Some for
friends and co-workers, 10lbs for us next weekend.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

tutall said

> Got about 40 lbs of butt and 2 chix going this morning. Some for
> friends and co-workers, 10lbs for us next weekend.

I'm planning on watching Manning smoke the Patriots.

--
Better living through smoking.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Sat, 28 Jan 2012 10:08:11 -0800 (PST), tutall >
wrote:

>Got about 40 lbs of butt and 2 chix going this morning. Some for
>friends and co-workers, 10lbs for us next weekend.

No plans for dinner, nothing at game time whenever that is. I have
plenty of stuff on the DVR to watch. I don't do pro sports very
often.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Jan 28, 1:08*pm, tutall > wrote:
> Got about 40 lbs of butt and 2 chix going this morning. Some for
> friends and co-workers, 10lbs for us next weekend.

i had two smokin' chix last night. i'm all tire n' shit.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue
bbq bbq is offline

On 1/28/2012 12:27 PM, Heavy_Smoker wrote:
> tutall said
>
>> Got about 40 lbs of butt and 2 chix going this morning. Some for
>> friends and co-workers, 10lbs for us next weekend.

> I'm planning on watching Manning smoke the Patriots.

Through a bong, regular pipe or wrapped in paper :-)

BBQ
--
Vegetarian

An old Indian term for poor hunter...

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

bbq said

> On 1/28/2012 12:27 PM, Heavy_Smoker wrote:
>> tutall said
>>
>>> Got about 40 lbs of butt and 2 chix going this morning. Some for
>>> friends and co-workers, 10lbs for us next weekend.

>> I'm planning on watching Manning smoke the Patriots.
>>

> Through a bong, regular pipe or wrapped in paper :-)

I was thinking in a WSM. ;-D

--
Better living through smoking.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Jan 29, 5:36*pm, Sqwertz > wrote:
> On Sun, 29 Jan 2012 10:43:07 -0800 (PST), tutall wrote:
> > Grill/cookers are sort of like chinese kitchens ain't they?

> (Last segment I posted - Warthog Anus - only the first 5 minutes are
> worth watching).

That was offal wasn't it. Tony's a real sport.

Get the moment when it's on the fire and Sqwertz at the camera?

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
bbq bbq is offline

On 1/29/2012 9:51 AM, Heavy_Smoker wrote:
> bbq said
>
>> On 1/28/2012 12:27 PM, Heavy_Smoker wrote:
>>> tutall said

>>> I'm planning on watching Manning smoke the Patriots.
>>>

>> Through a bong, regular pipe or wrapped in paper :-)

> I was thinking in a WSM. ;-D

Good choice..

BBQ
--
Vegetarian

An old Indian term for poor hunter...
Posted to alt.food.barbecue
bbq bbq is offline

On 2/3/2012 8:19 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Fri, 03 Feb 2012 16:11:54 -0600, bbq wrote:
>
>> 36 broken bones!!! Are you related to MCRC in any way? :-)

> I don't know what's up with bubble boy. He posted his "First IV of
> the New Year" on January 1st. I didn't even ask...
>
> I just played hard. Most broken bones were from mountain bikes,
> skateboards, getting hit by cars, falling out of cars, running into
> cars, and basketball (the only sport I totally sucked at). And only a
> couple-few were from being drunk (which was VERY good at).
>
> But I just somehow know how to deliver and receive unpadded hits
> playing football. I broke a few bones, but they were not mine. All
> in good fun and not intentional. One guy did lost most of kidney and
> rib, I forget how that happened but I didn't do it. I think he was
> one of the guys who had to find a pay-phone to call his own ambulance.
> We started to make some exceptions after that incident :-)
>
> -sw

We just had a high school kid get checked from behind and damaged his
spinal cord. He may never walk again. That is causing a lot of
discussion about hockey, checking, etc. All the years I played hockey,
maybe someone went to the emergency room for stitches, but never taken
away in an ambulance. Are they playing harder today then we did in the
60's - 70's. I kinda doubt that.

Today, I understand they even have STOP signs on the backs of Jerseys to
remind players you don't check from behind. We were told/taught HOW to
hit an opponent, not how NOT to...

BBQ