Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default pork cuts

I just ran across this site while looking for an explanation of pork loin
backribs boneless... I'm not sure how you can have a boneless rib but
thats what Sam's Club called them.. at $2.60 a # I figured I could grind
them up for sketti / lasagna sauce if nothing else.

the link to site at university nebrask lincoln, contains more than I
should know.
http://porcine.unl.edu/porcine2005/p...rcineVideoList
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Sqwertz > wrote in
:

> On 10 Jan 2012 00:02:37 GMT, Charly Horse wrote:
>
>> I just ran across this site while looking for an explanation of
>> pork loin
>> backribs boneless... I'm not sure how you can have a boneless rib
>> but thats what Sam's Club called them.. at $2.60 a # I figured I
>> could grind them up for sketti / lasagna sauce if nothing else.
>>
>> the link to site at university nebrask lincoln, contains more than
>> should know.
>> http://porcine.unl.edu/porcine2005/p...porcineVideoLi
>> st

> The page you pointed to are just the descriptions that are in the
> NAMP/IMPS specifications.
>
> http://www.namp.com/namp/Links.asp?SnID=2
>
> What is cool about that site (I've posted it before) are the 3D
> rotations and cross sections. The iMAX of pork :-)
>
> -sw

the views and descriptions were what I was refering to not just the
single page a lot of info there

cuts of pork z z General Cooking 33 13-05-2012 11:42 PM
Pork cuts Bob-tx[_3_] Barbecue 6 28-02-2011 06:05 PM
Help please: pork rib cuts Zz Yzx Barbecue 2 17-05-2010 02:56 AM
New cuts of pork, or... BOB General Cooking 1 03-06-2006 01:50 AM
Four New Pork Cuts Announced BOB Barbecue 1 03-06-2006 12:44 AM