Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Shazaam!! I got game

I was just cruising through Wally World on a totally non-related
hunt when lo and behold I chanced to see two packer cut
briskets marked down to $1.60/lb. What was I to do? I couldn't
pass that by even though I had no plan to run the pit. Brisket
has been displayed at about $3.50/lb for the last many moons
around here.

I think I'll just corn the flats and smoke the tips. I do dearly
love my home grown corned beef. Oddly, these beeves were
originally priced at $2.48/lb which is much lower then I've
been seeing lately. Give a shit what grade it is. I'm going to
corn some and smoke some. Grade isn't going to matter much
at the end.

--
Brick(Better to remain silent and be thought a fool
then to speak up and remove all doubt)
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

great score!!! Lee
> wrote in message
.com...
>I was just cruising through Wally World on a totally non-related
> hunt when lo and behold I chanced to see two packer cut
> briskets marked down to $1.60/lb. What was I to do? I couldn't
> pass that by even though I had no plan to run the pit. Brisket
> has been displayed at about $3.50/lb for the last many moons
> around here.
>
> I think I'll just corn the flats and smoke the tips. I do dearly
> love my home grown corned beef. Oddly, these beeves were
> originally priced at $2.48/lb which is much lower then I've
> been seeing lately. Give a shit what grade it is. I'm going to
> corn some and smoke some. Grade isn't going to matter much
> at the end.
>
> --
> Brick(Better to remain silent and be thought a fool
> then to speak up and remove all doubt)

Handy Game World : New iPhone and iTouch Game Apps to Know About balinbase Recipes 0 18-11-2011 07:32 AM
Anyone game for . . ... Sky General Cooking 0 29-07-2009 03:02 AM
THE GAME THE HARD General Cooking 0 03-12-2007 12:34 AM
Best Game Day BBQ arcamedes decenzo III Barbecue 6 17-09-2005 11:27 PM
Best game ever crimson blade General Cooking 0 28-05-2005 05:52 AM