Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default No more need for WSM or charcoal

This looks MUCH easier:

http://www.williams-sonoma.com/produ...n/?cm_src=hero
"Zz Yzx" rhymes with "physics"; or " Isaacs" if you prefer.
http://www.abandonedbutnotforgotten.com/zzyzx_road.htm
Posted to alt.food.barbecue
tom tom is offline

"Zz Yzx" > wrote in message
> This looks MUCH easier:
>
> http://www.williams-sonoma.com/produ...n/?cm_src=hero
> "Zz Yzx" rhymes with "physics"; or " Isaacs" if you prefer.
> http://www.abandonedbutnotforgotten.com/zzyzx_road.htm

LOL.....looks like they just missed the "as seen on TV" xmas season. I can't
count the problems & limitations with this thing, although it might have
potential with bud.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Tue, 27 Dec 2011 09:21:29 -0800, Zz Yzx >
wrote:

>This looks MUCH easier:
>
>http://www.williams-sonoma.com/produ...n/?cm_src=hero
>"Zz Yzx" rhymes with "physics"; or " Isaacs" if you prefer.
>http://www.abandonedbutnotforgotten.com/zzyzx_road.htm

At $24.95 for 4 oz. of wood it works out to over $415,000.00 per cord.
At that rate I've got over a million bucks worth of wood in the shed!

Ross.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Tue, 27 Dec 2011 13:49:39 -0600, "tom" > wrote:

>"Zz Yzx" > wrote in message
.. .
>> This looks MUCH easier:
>>
>> http://www.williams-sonoma.com/produ...n/?cm_src=hero
>> "Zz Yzx" rhymes with "physics"; or " Isaacs" if you prefer.
>> http://www.abandonedbutnotforgotten.com/zzyzx_road.htm
>>

>LOL.....looks like they just missed the "as seen on TV" xmas season. I can't
>count the problems & limitations with this thing, although it might have
>potential with bud.

I once made a similar device out of a couple flasks, rubber stoppers,
and glass tubing pilfered from chemistry lab and an aquarium pump. It
worked REALLY well. At least, I think it did, I don't remember very
much.

-Zz
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Zz Yzx" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 27 Dec 2011 13:49:39 -0600, "tom" > wrote:
>

>>"Zz Yzx" > wrote in message
. ..
>>> This looks MUCH easier:
>>>
>>> http://www.williams-sonoma.com/produ...n/?cm_src=hero
>>> "Zz Yzx" rhymes with "physics"; or " Isaacs" if you prefer.
>>> http://www.abandonedbutnotforgotten.com/zzyzx_road.htm
>>>

>>LOL.....looks like they just missed the "as seen on TV" xmas season. I
>>can't
>>count the problems & limitations with this thing, although it might have
>>potential with bud.

> I once made a similar device out of a couple flasks, rubber stoppers,
> and glass tubing pilfered from chemistry lab and an aquarium pump. It
> worked REALLY well. At least, I think it did, I don't remember very
> much.

and I'll bet it made you crave the food even more, eh?

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Zz Yzx" > wrote in message
> This looks MUCH easier:
>
> http://www.williams-sonoma.com/produ...n/?cm_src=hero
> "Zz Yzx" rhymes with "physics"; or " Isaacs" if you prefer.
> http://www.abandonedbutnotforgotten.com/zzyzx_road.htm

Liquid Smoke??

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Dec 29, 3:46*pm, Sqwertz > wrote:

> I had a toy that floated a ping ball in mid air using 2 C batteries
> and a fan. *Attach bowl to air intake and presto, instant electric
> bong. *Eventually the motor got resinated. *But it had much more use
> as a bong than a toy.

Fuuuuck, that's got me coughing just reading about it.

Electric bong? Really? With, you know, water? Nope, it's your dope
mems speaking.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Dec 30, 8:48*am, Sqwertz > wrote:
> On Thu, 29 Dec 2011 19:16:51 -0800 (PST), tutall wrote:
> > On Dec 29, 3:46*pm, Sqwertz > wrote:

> >> I had a toy that floated a ping ball in mid air using 2 C batteries
> >> and a fan. *Attach bowl to air intake and presto, instant electric
> >> bong. *Eventually the motor got resinated. *But it had much more use
> >> as a bong than a toy.

> > Fuuuuck, that's got me coughing just reading about it.

> > Electric bong? Really? With, you know, water? Nope, it's your dope
> > mems speaking.

> A bong doesn't necessarily have/hold water. *A *water* bong does. *A
> beer bong sure doesn't.
>
> -sw

Oh, *beer* bong.

What can I say, I'm from California.

Charcoal Brick[_3_] Barbecue 0 29-04-2009 11:31 PM
Original Charcoal - Rancher's Natural Charcoal Sqwertz[_27_] Barbecue 25 16-04-2009 04:32 AM
Gas grills vs charcoal and Lava Charcoal Rocks or tiles or flavor bars etc? markm75 General Cooking 31 14-05-2007 05:11 AM
Gas grills vs charcoal (and Lava Charcoal Rocks or tiles or flavor bars etc)? markm75 Barbecue 11 12-05-2007 06:15 PM
Lump charcoal VS Charcoal briquettes ken ullman Barbecue 40 22-08-2005 08:44 PM