Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Off topic.. my Christmas nenu

Off topic.. my Christmas menu

To follow.. just a heads up.

Gene

It is a solemn thought: dead, the noblest man's meat is inferior to pork.
- More Maxims of Mark, Johnson, 1927
Mark Twain

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Thu, 22 Dec 2011 08:11:30 -0600, Sqwertz >
wrote:

>On Thu, 22 Dec 2011 01:14:16 -0600, Gene wrote:
>
>> Off topic.. my Christmas menu
>>
>> To follow.. just a heads up.

>Are you being sarcastic or do you really need slapped? This has
>recently been termed "unkuthe".
>
>-sw

No and no. Just trying to be polite for a change. Guess that worked
out well.

lol
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

snip
>There was no need to announce the possibly OT forthcoming post. And
>as long as it has meat in it, it's ON-topic here, IMO. Extra points
>for smoked meat, but only half as many for smoked vegetables.
>
>"John Kuthe" is an infamous RFC poster - He's as annoying as a
>in-grown hair on the tip of your penis. He does it on purpose
>constantly. He's a class B Kevin Wilson. But we made Kevin the
>Monster he turned out to be - We gave him too much leeway and
>encouraged his being as ass at first. And he ran a little too far
>with it.
>
>-sw

OK, I get it. Meat on topic, vegs' smoked OK too.

Kevin=Kent?

" annoying as a in-grown hair on the tip of your penis", You crack me
up!

That is funny as all hell. Well it would be, to anyone that has not a
penis!

Gene

It is a solemn thought: dead, the noblest man's meat is inferior to pork.
- More Maxims of Mark, Johnson, 1927
Mark Twain

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

In article >,
Gene > wrote:

> " annoying as a in-grown hair on the tip of your penis", You crack me
> up!
>
> That is funny as all hell. Well it would be, to anyone that has not a
> penis!

I got tired of waxing and tweezing the tip of my penis. Electrolysis
was worth every penny.

monroe(this post germane since it mentions my meat)
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

lol, Lee
"monroe, of course" > wrote in message
.. .
> In article >,
> Gene > wrote:
>
>> " annoying as a in-grown hair on the tip of your penis", You crack me
>> up!
>>
>> That is funny as all hell. Well it would be, to anyone that has not a
>> penis!

> I got tired of waxing and tweezing the tip of my penis. Electrolysis
> was worth every penny.
>
> monroe(this post germane since it mentions my meat)

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Dec 23, 12:32*am, Sqwertz > wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Dec 2011 22:35:43 -0600, Gene wrote:
> > On Thu, 22 Dec 2011 08:11:30 -0600, Sqwertz >
> > wrote:

> >>Are you being sarcastic or do you really need slapped? *This has
> >>recently been termed "unkuthe".

> >>-sw

> > No and no. Just trying to be polite for a change. Guess that worked
> > out well.

> There was no need to announce the possibly OT forthcoming post. *And
> as long as it has meat in it, it's ON-topic here, IMO. *Extra points
> for smoked meat, but only half as many for smoked vegetables.
>
> "John Kuthe" is an infamous RFC poster - He's as annoying as a
> in-grown hair on the tip of your penis. *He does it on purpose
> constantly. *He's a class B Kevin Wilson. *But we made Kevin the
> Monster he turned out to be - We gave him too much leeway and
> encouraged his being as ass at first. *And he ran a little too far
> with it.
>
> -sw

hello
Posted to alt.food.barbecue
bbq bbq is offline

On 12/24/2011 10:38 AM, Library wrote:
> On Dec 23, 12:32 am, > wrote:
>> On Thu, 22 Dec 2011 22:35:43 -0600, Gene wrote:

>>> No and no. Just trying to be polite for a change. Guess that worked
>>> out well.

>> There was no need to announce the possibly OT forthcoming post. And
>> as long as it has meat in it, it's ON-topic here, IMO. Extra points
>> for smoked meat, but only half as many for smoked vegetables.
>>
>> "John Kuthe" is an infamous RFC poster - He's as annoying as a
>> in-grown hair on the tip of your penis. He does it on purpose
>> constantly. He's a class B Kevin Wilson. But we made Kevin the
>> Monster he turned out to be - We gave him too much leeway and
>> encouraged his being as ass at first. And he ran a little too far
>> with it.
>>
>> -sw

> hello

You misspelled your return address name. I think the correct spelling
should be

BBQ
--
Vegetarian