Member

Default The Best 3 Food in Lau Pa Sat

I went to Lau Pa Sat with my family for my dinner today. I have tried Satay 3 stall's satay. It was SUPER horrible than expected.

Their attitude was great AT FIRST when they approach me to their satay stall. Subsequently, things turned out different drastically. When their satay arrived, the portion was for 3 person's share when I actually paid for 7 person's share. I ordered 1 set which was suppose to be a 8 person's share but it turned out to be so pathetic. I happened to hear a 1 satay guy calling another satay guy, Didi who was wearing a green and orange jersey with a cap so I called him to check why is the portion so small and the satay is so hard. He scolded me vulgarities and told me to go elsewhere if I am not happy with it when I have already paid for the food. Attitude sucks, portion small, taste like stones.
What is this?

I swore to myself that I will never go back to satay 3 for their satay again, hence I sincerely suggest people out there to keep a look out when you are going to have satay at Lau Pa Sat.

I have also tried some food that is the nicest in Lau Pa Sat which I would like to share with all of you.

1) 55-57 Honey Chicken Wings:

-The only chicken wing stall in Lau Pa Sat. Their chicken wings and sauces are halal, hence malay friends out there do not have to worry even though the couple selling the wings are chinese. Satay 8 is also selling chicken wings but it is also provided by them. Their honey chicken wings is really superb, it is not the same or rather common compared to other chicken wings that I have tried. I also have to warn you that it is better for you to order the chicken wing by yourself as ordering from those satay guy's would cost more. I have heard that they are given commission, hence do not more for bad services like what I have met today. I think that good food is worth paying more but, not worth paying extra for unneccessary POOR services. I SIMPLY LOVE IT~

2) Satay 8 Shell-less Marinated Prawns

-Their marinated prawn is nice, you can choose to have the ones with or without shell. They will marinate the prawns before they BBQ it. Unlike others, just BBQ without marinating. It is all burnt and uncooked inside. Satay 8 stall's prawns came in nice texture without any overly burnt prawns.

3) Satay 9 Marinated BBQ Mushrooms

-Marinated mushrooms with nice fragrance after barberqueing. Same as Satay 8's prawn method, marinating the mushrooms before barberqueing.