Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default what do you think about it?

Hello ,
I am Silvyu I am 20 years old,75 kg.green eyes..
I am here to search a men/girl/group what would like to make my dream
come true and perhaps their own too.
When I was 15 years old,I have opened the first dark door from my
brain,it was very unplessant but after some years I had started to
like it,and becomed an obsession..what it was?well I saw some pictures
with canibals.. after some time I had started to figure out that I
like them,very much,well I like to image myself being a slave/victim
what it`s sacrificated/killed/hunted/eaten..This is my dream…
I want to be meat the question is do you want me??
You can find me on my e-mail: or you can leave
here a message How it`s better for you …
Thanks from reading and have a good day!
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Nov 5, 9:20*am, Silvyu > wrote:

Trying for a year to get someone to cook and eat you and still no
success? What a loser!

Got a couple of ideas for you:

Amputate parts of yourself for your own eating pleasure. Pretend to
donate a liver, spleen or whatnot, change your mind after the
operation, and viola! Enjoy some Silvyu tripe!

Or, get yourself a one way ticket to Borneo or the Amazon, find
yourself a cannibalistic tribe, and be yourself.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Silvyu wrote:
> Hello ,
> I am Silvyu I am 20 years old,75 kg.green eyes..
> I am here to search a men/girl/group what would like to make my dream
> come true and perhaps their own too.

......Snip

Hmmmm.... Silvyu meet Kent.

--
Dave
efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."......

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Nov 5, 9:35*pm, tutall > wrote:
> On Nov 5, 9:20*am, Silvyu > wrote:
>
> Trying for a year to get someone to cook and eat you and still no
> success? What a loser!
>
> Got a couple of ideas for you:
>
> Amputate parts of yourself for your own eating pleasure. Pretend to
> donate a liver, spleen or whatnot, change your mind after the
> operation, and viola! Enjoy some Silvyu tripe!
>
> Or, get yourself a one way ticket to Borneo or the Amazon, find
> yourself a cannibalistic tribe, and be yourself.

Be myself you say)
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

tutall > wrote:

> Dig it, even Silvyu is considered too good for Kent.

Kobe Silvyu might work. Waygu Silvyu
isn't "marbled" enough.

monroe(insert teabagger joke here)