Posted to alt.food.barbecue,rec.food.cooking

Default Taking a crack at defining and explalinin barbecue was Simplebarbecue sauce

On Sep 17, 1:18*pm, "cshenk" > wrote:

> I can also 'make BBQ southern pulled pork' in a crockpot or the oven.
> Don't worry so much about the term. *It's not the same anymore.'

You can use it to mean "fried mustard encrusted Poptarts" with your
friends and family for all we care, but to participate on the BBQ
group here, you would be well served to use Brick's guideline.

Thanks.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue,rec.food.cooking

tutall wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> On Sep 17, 1:18*pm, "cshenk" > wrote:
>
> > I can also 'make BBQ southern pulled pork' in a crockpot or the
> > oven. Don't worry so much about the term. *It's not the same
> > anymore.'
> >

> You can use it to mean "fried mustard encrusted Poptarts" with your
> friends and family for all we care, but to participate on the BBQ
> group here, you would be well served to use Brick's guideline.
>
> Thanks.

Sorry, onl;y just noticed Marty crossed the RFC group over to you guys.
I guess he wanted to do that but after this, I'll remove your group
from any future posts on the topic as i do not carry that group here.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

bbq wrote:

> Geez, I didn't know it was a criminal offense to cross post. RFC and
> AFB have some things in common. Ask your attorney to request me as
> the Judge. Don't ask for a jury trial. You won't go to jail.

It's not a criminal offense, it's just really annoying to have all the
ignorance on RFC about barbecue spill into AFB with interminable threads and
some really putrid RFC personalities.

Please.

--
Dave
efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."......