Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Grilling sausage

We like the sausage links, the ones about as big around as a shovel handle,
and in the shape of the letter C. They come in various flavors, and make
good snacks.

They are precooked, but I put them on the gas grill for a bit - until they
get good grill marks and puff up a little. I don't really know why grilling
them a little seems to really enhance their flavor, but it does.

Any idea?

Bob-tx

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Aug 18, 3:05*am, "Bob-tx" <No Spam no contact> wrote:

> Any idea?

Grills are magical.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Il 18/08/2011 16:15, tutall ha scritto:

>> Any idea?

> Grills are magical.

fREAKIN' GOOOD ANSWER
--
Vilco
And the Family Stone
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Il 18/08/2011 23:39, ViLco ha scritto:

>> Grills are magical.

> fREAKIN' GOOOD ANSWER

and caps lock too
--
Vilco
And the Family Stone
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Aug 18, 7:15*am, tutall > wrote:
> On Aug 18, 3:05*am, "Bob-tx" <No Spam no contact> wrote:
>
> > Any idea?

> Grills are magical.

Grills are the invention of the devil. don't use them!

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemo the Clown[_2_] View Post
On Aug 18, 7:15*am, tutall wrote:
On Aug 18, 3:05*am, "Bob-tx" No Spam no contact wrote:

Any idea?

Grills are magical.

Grills are the invention of the devil. don't use them!
I don't know if this is meant for sarcasm haha! Anyways, it does create such mouthwatering dishes.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Sep 8, 7:24*am, haleymcadams1
> wrote:
> 'Chemo the Clown[_2_ Wrote:
>
> > ;1652061']On Aug 18, 7:15*am, tutall wrote:-
> > On Aug 18, 3:05*am, "Bob-tx" No Spam no contact wrote:
> > -
> > Any idea?-

> > Grills are magical.-

> > Grills are the invention of the devil. don't use them!

> I don't know if this is meant for sarcasm haha! Anyways, it does create
> such mouthwatering dishes.
>
> --
> haleymcadams1

FYI...I use a grill all year 'round. hehehehehe........(rubbing hands
together)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemo the Clown[_2_] View Post
FYI...I use a grill all year 'round. hehehehehe........(rubbing hands
together)
Oh! We got a grill expert right here!
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by haleymcadams1 View Post
Oh! We got a grill expert right here!
Who is th grill expert I need some advice from. I mostly grill sausages but they are not as much tasty as I am expecting. So tell me some good recipes.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morris123 View Post
Who is th grill expert I need some advice from. I mostly grill sausages but they are not as much tasty as I am expecting. So tell me some good recipes.
Actually Morris I was referring to Chemo the Clown.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 21-Sep-2011, Morris123 > wrote:

> haleymcadams1;1660238 Wrote:
> > Oh! We got a grill expert right here!

> Who is th grill expert I need some advice from. I mostly grill sausages
> but they are not as much tasty as I am expecting. So tell me some good
> recipes.
>

> --
> Morris123

You need to buy sausage that you like. Then it will taste good to you after
you grill it.

--
Brick(Too soon old and too late smart)
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Brick wrote:
> On 21-Sep-2011, Morris123 >
> wrote:
>
>> haleymcadams1;1660238 Wrote:
>>> Oh! We got a grill expert right here!

>> Who is th grill expert I need some advice from. I mostly grill
>> sausages but they are not as much tasty as I am expecting. So tell
>> me some good recipes.
>>

>> --
>> Morris123

> You need to buy sausage that you like. Then it will taste good to you
> after you grill it.

:-) :-)

--
Dave
efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."......

Grilling sausage Brick[_5_] Barbecue 4 20-08-2011 05:30 AM
Grilling sausage Walter Chan the Chinese Food Man General Cooking 2 08-06-2008 02:44 PM
Grilling sausage Walter Chan the Chinese Food Man Barbecue 0 08-06-2008 11:21 AM
Italian Beef Sausage Stir-Fry for Sausage-Lovers miles General Cooking 0 08-09-2006 01:24 PM
Grilling machine that let's you dice/chop/slice meat while grilling Forte Agent General Cooking 2 15-11-2004 12:03 AM