Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Pipeswitches and Brandy

TIS NONSENSELCANT

This "WQrchester Sauce" is a delicacy in its own right. Find out what
truly drives the passionately making of this fine sauce, and you will find
your answer.

THUS, it is a nice word used irregularly, often by British wimmpys.

Good luck with keyboarding, its a dying sport.

Port of Sports,
-Fake Flurry

On Sun, 10 Apr 2011 22:49:15 +0200, MMkay17432 - The Terrible Twenties
Years > wrote:

> So, BREGS, here's b00b with your "Worchester Sauce" Update # 43:
>
> Had a slight problem pouring this shit all over mah keyboard.
> Lubrication via thy WORSCH is a MUST in these days to make an ACER
> Aspire truly ASPIRE to grateness.
> So, I decided the natural step would be to roll a can of Worchester
> Sauce on a marble ground until it sped up a plywood ramp and smashed
> onto my keyboard.
> First impressions? Tastes delicious.
> Second impression? eat my tandy lamp
>
> Answered your question?
> HOLY SHIT
>
> Nontislescant,
> Anonymous

Brandy butter done... Farm1[_4_] General Cooking 1 24-12-2012 03:16 PM
brandy weevr Winemaking 11 09-07-2010 12:28 PM
Pears in Brandy The Joneses Preserving 0 13-11-2004 11:36 PM
zombie - apricot brandy, or brandy liqueur? Mike General 0 17-04-2004 07:30 PM
Brandy Peter General 0 26-12-2003 09:18 PM