FoodBanter.com

-   -   Pipeswitches and Brandy (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/406471-re-pipeswitches-brandy.html)

Bread Basket 11-04-2011 06:48 AM

Pipeswitches and Brandy

TIS NONSENSELCANT

This "WQrchester Sauce" is a delicacy in its own right. Find out what
truly drives the passionately making of this fine sauce, and you will find
your answer.

THUS, it is a nice word used irregularly, often by British wimmpys.

Good luck with keyboarding, its a dying sport.

Port of Sports,
-Fake Flurry