Posted to alt.food.barbecue
bbq bbq is offline

Default Cookin' for a buddy

On 3/30/2011 11:08 PM, Brick wrote:
> On 29-Mar-2011, Mark > wrote:
>
>> Sqwertz wrote:

>>> No. I sure don't.

>> I'm drawing a blank, too. Might you have
>> had a colonoscopy recently?

> I don't remember any Barbie Q, but I've only been here about
> eight years. I'm not an old timer yet.

Well Brick, I've been around here under Deja News anonymous names in the
beginning. I don't remember any Barbie Q either. I've been around since
its inception in 97/98. I am not an old timer either !!!!

BBQ

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 3/31/2011 11:38 PM, bbq wrote:
> On 3/30/2011 11:08 PM, Brick wrote:

>>> I'm drawing a blank, too. Might you have
>>> had a colonoscopy recently?

>> I don't remember any Barbie Q, but I've only been here about
>> eight years. I'm not an old timer yet.
>>

> Well Brick, I've been around here under Deja News anonymous names in the
> beginning. I don't remember any Barbie Q either. I've been around since
> its inception in 97/98. I am not an old timer either !!!!
>
> BBQ

I've been around since around '99, although just mainly lurk once in a
while anymore. Doesn't ring a bell with me either

--
Steve
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Apr 6, 5:52*pm, Steve Calvin > wrote:
> On 3/31/2011 11:38 PM, bbq wrote:

> >> I don't remember any Barbie Q, but I've only been here about
> >> eight years. I'm not an old timer yet.

> > Well Brick, I've been around here under Deja News anonymous names in the
> > beginning. I don't remember any Barbie Q either. I've been around since
> > its inception in 97/98. I am not an old timer either !!!!

> > BBQ

> I've been around since around '99, although just mainly lurk once in a
> while anymore. Doesn't ring a bell with me either
>
> --
> Steve-

That post has made the rounds in other Q forums. Always, with a
different author.
Some people. I tells ya.
Pierre
Nice to see you lurking, at least.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 4/7/2011 8:16 AM, Pierre wrote:
> On Apr 6, 5:52 pm, Steve > wrote:

>> I've been around since around '99, although just mainly lurk once in a
>> while anymore. Doesn't ring a bell with me either
>>
>> --
>> Steve-

> That post has made the rounds in other Q forums. Always, with a
> different author.
> Some people. I tells ya.
> Pierre
> Nice to see you lurking, at least.

What the hell are you talking about idiot? My post is total FACT.
You know how do Google? Use my name - I don't hide.

--
Steve
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Apr 11, 4:03*pm, Steve Calvin > wrote:
> On 4/7/2011 8:16 AM, Pierre wrote:
>
> > On Apr 6, 5:52 pm, Steve > *wrote:
> >> I've been around since around '99, although just mainly lurk once in a
> >> while anymore. Doesn't ring a bell with me either

> >> --
> >> Steve-

> > That post has made the rounds in other Q forums. *Always, with a
> > different author.
> > Some people. *I tells ya.
> > Pierre
> > Nice to see you lurking, at least.

> What the hell are you talking about idiot? My post is total FACT.
> You know how do Google? *Use my name - I don't hide.
>
> --
> Steve

Pardon the **** out of me asshole. I was referring to the OP. Dick
Pierre

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Apr 11, 2:03*pm, Steve Calvin > wrote:
> On 4/7/2011 8:16 AM, Pierre wrote:
>
> > On Apr 6, 5:52 pm, Steve > *wrote:
> >> I've been around since around '99, although just mainly lurk once in a
> >> while anymore. Doesn't ring a bell with me either

> >> --
> >> Steve-

> > That post has made the rounds in other Q forums. *Always, with a
> > different author.
> > Some people. *I tells ya.
> > Pierre
> > Nice to see you lurking, at least.

> What the hell are you talking about idiot? My post is total FACT.
> You know how do Google? *Use my name - I don't hide.
>
> --
> Steve

Dude! Chill! DPWD! (Don't post when/while drunk)
He said: "nice to see ya".

Damn.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 4/11/2011 8:57 PM, Pierre wrote:
> On Apr 11, 4:03 pm, Steve > wrote:

>>> That post has made the rounds in other Q forums. Always, with a
>>> different author.
>>> Some people. I tells ya.
>>> Pierre
>>> Nice to see you lurking, at least.

>> What the hell are you talking about idiot? My post is total FACT.
>> You know how do Google? Use my name - I don't hide.
>>
>> --
>> Steve

> Pardon the **** out of me asshole. I was referring to the OP. Dick
> Pierre

lol - ok fair enough - didn't come across that way - at least to me.

Maybe us idiots and assholes can bury the hatchet then...? ;-)

--
Steve
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 4/16/2011 3:34 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Apr 2011 16:28:07 -0400, Steve Calvin wrote:

>>> Pardon the **** out of me asshole. I was referring to the OP. Dick
>>> Pierre
>>>

>> lol - ok fair enough - didn't come across that way - at least to me.
>>
>> Maybe us idiots and assholes can bury the hatchet then...? ;-)

> Not a good start for a re-introduction, Steve :-) Sounds like you
> were just expecting the worst and your defenses were a little wound up
> too tightly and ready to snap.
>
> -sw

Two points of correction:

1) not really a re-introduction - more of a periodic visit
2) How did I over react when Pierre's post was DIRECTLY attributing my
post? I think anyone would have interpreted it as I did if the post was
in direct reply to your post as opposed to the OP's post. I merely
tried to bury the hatchett.

--
Steve
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 4/17/2011 5:40 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Sun, 17 Apr 2011 08:21:40 -0400, Steve Calvin wrote:
>
>> Two points of correction:
>>
>> 1) not really a re-introduction - more of a periodic visit

> I haven't seen you post for a few years, is why I said that. Nobody
> can tell if you're lurking or not. Only you know that.
>
>> 2) How did I over react when Pierre's post was DIRECTLY attributing my
>> post? I think anyone would have interpreted it as I did if the post was
>> in direct reply to your post as opposed to the OP's post. I merely
>> tried to bury the hatchett.

> Well, three of us saw it for what it was it was - not an attack on
> you. I can't speak for anyone else, but 3 of us saw through the way
> it was posted and realized it's real meaning.
>
> -sw

k, guess I'm losing it in old age. ;-) (losing it even FURTHER that
is... ;-) )

I don't really lurk - just swing by every few months to see what's
happening in usenet-land.

Sorry for the commotion.

--
Steve

rice buddy Richard K. General Cooking 19 14-11-2012 04:11 AM
Cookin' for a buddy Barbie Q General Cooking 7 31-03-2011 05:26 AM
t-buddy darawen littlestich Tea 1 06-12-2007 07:15 PM
Buddy's BBQ in Wildwood bk Barbecue 0 03-10-2005 07:51 PM
San Diego Cookin (Okay, Poway Cookin) 2 REC Terry Pulliam Burd General Cooking 16 24-06-2004 01:34 AM