Old 01-04-2011, 04:38 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue
bbq bbq is offline

Default Cookin' for a buddy

On 3/30/2011 11:08 PM, Brick wrote:
On 29-Mar-2011, Mark wrote:

Sqwertz wrote:

On Tue, 29 Mar 2011 21:04:12 -0400, Barbie Q wrote:

Yo to all, Some of you old timers on the newsgroup
probably remember my reputation...

No. I sure don't.

I'm drawing a blank, too. Might you have
had a colonoscopy recently?

I don't remember any Barbie Q, but I've only been here about
eight years. I'm not an old timer yet.

Well Brick, I've been around here under Deja News anonymous names in the
beginning. I don't remember any Barbie Q either. I've been around since
its inception in 97/98. I am not an old timer either !!!!

BBQ

Old 06-04-2011, 11:52 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 29-Mar-2011, Mark wrote:

Sqwertz wrote:

On Tue, 29 Mar 2011 21:04:12 -0400, Barbie Q wrote:

Yo to all, Some of you old timers on the newsgroup
probably remember my reputation...

No. I sure don't.

I'm drawing a blank, too. Might you have
had a colonoscopy recently?

I don't remember any Barbie Q, but I've only been here about
eight years. I'm not an old timer yet.

Well Brick, I've been around here under Deja News anonymous names in the
beginning. I don't remember any Barbie Q either. I've been around since
its inception in 97/98. I am not an old timer either !!!!

BBQ

I've been around since around '99, although just mainly lurk once in a
while anymore. Doesn't ring a bell with me either

--
Steve
Old 07-04-2011, 01:16 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 29-Mar-2011, Mark wrote:

Sqwertz wrote:

On Tue, 29 Mar 2011 21:04:12 -0400, Barbie Q wrote:

Yo to all, Some of you old timers on the newsgroup
probably remember my reputation...

No. I sure don't.

I'm drawing a blank, too. Might you have
had a colonoscopy recently?

I don't remember any Barbie Q, but I've only been here about
eight years. I'm not an old timer yet.

Well Brick, I've been around here under Deja News anonymous names in the
beginning. I don't remember any Barbie Q either. I've been around since
its inception in 97/98. I am not an old timer either !!!!

BBQ

I've been around since around '99, although just mainly lurk once in a
while anymore. Doesn't ring a bell with me either

--
Steve-

That post has made the rounds in other Q forums. Always, with a
different author.
Some people. I tells ya.
Pierre
Nice to see you lurking, at least.
Old 11-04-2011, 10:03 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 4/7/2011 8:16 AM, Pierre wrote:
On Apr 6, 5:52 pm, Steve wrote:

I've been around since around '99, although just mainly lurk once in a
while anymore. Doesn't ring a bell with me either

--
Steve-

That post has made the rounds in other Q forums. Always, with a
different author.
Some people. I tells ya.
Pierre
Nice to see you lurking, at least.

What the hell are you talking about idiot? My post is total FACT.
You know how do Google? Use my name - I don't hide.

--
Steve
Old 12-04-2011, 01:57 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Apr 6, 5:52 pm, Steve *wrote:
I've been around since around '99, although just mainly lurk once in a
while anymore. Doesn't ring a bell with me either

--
Steve-

That post has made the rounds in other Q forums. *Always, with a
different author.
Some people. *I tells ya.
Pierre
Nice to see you lurking, at least.

What the hell are you talking about idiot? My post is total FACT.
You know how do Google? *Use my name - I don't hide.

--
Steve

Pardon the **** out of me asshole. I was referring to the OP. Dick
Pierre

Old 12-04-2011, 03:18 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Apr 6, 5:52 pm, Steve *wrote:
I've been around since around '99, although just mainly lurk once in a
while anymore. Doesn't ring a bell with me either

--
Steve-

That post has made the rounds in other Q forums. *Always, with a
different author.
Some people. *I tells ya.
Pierre
Nice to see you lurking, at least.

What the hell are you talking about idiot? My post is total FACT.
You know how do Google? *Use my name - I don't hide.

--
Steve

Dude! Chill! DPWD! (Don't post when/while drunk)
He said: "nice to see ya".

Damn.
Old 12-04-2011, 09:28 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Apr 6, 5:52 pm, Steve wrote:
I've been around since around '99, although just mainly lurk once in a
while anymore. Doesn't ring a bell with me either

--
Steve-

That post has made the rounds in other Q forums. Always, with a
different author.
Some people. I tells ya.
Pierre
Nice to see you lurking, at least.

What the hell are you talking about idiot? My post is total FACT.
You know how do Google? Use my name - I don't hide.

--
Steve

Pardon the **** out of me asshole. I was referring to the OP. Dick
Pierre

lol - ok fair enough - didn't come across that way - at least to me.

Maybe us idiots and assholes can bury the hatchet then...? ;-)

--
Steve
Old 17-04-2011, 01:21 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Apr 6, 5:52 pm, Steve wrote:
I've been around since around '99, although just mainly lurk once in a
while anymore. Doesn't ring a bell with me either

--
Steve-

That post has made the rounds in other Q forums. Always, with a
different author.
Some people. I tells ya.
Pierre
Nice to see you lurking, at least.

What the hell are you talking about idiot? My post is total FACT.
You know how do Google? Use my name - I don't hide.

--
Steve
Pardon the **** out of me asshole. I was referring to the OP. Dick
Pierre

lol - ok fair enough - didn't come across that way - at least to me.

Maybe us idiots and assholes can bury the hatchet then...? ;-)

Not a good start for a re-introduction, Steve :-) Sounds like you
were just expecting the worst and your defenses were a little wound up
too tightly and ready to snap.

-sw

Two points of correction:

1) not really a re-introduction - more of a periodic visit
2) How did I over react when Pierre's post was DIRECTLY attributing my
post? I think anyone would have interpreted it as I did if the post was
in direct reply to your post as opposed to the OP's post. I merely
tried to bury the hatchett.

--
Steve
Old 18-04-2011, 12:35 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 4/17/2011 5:40 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
On Sun, 17 Apr 2011 08:21:40 -0400, Steve Calvin wrote:

Two points of correction:

1) not really a re-introduction - more of a periodic visit

I haven't seen you post for a few years, is why I said that. Nobody
can tell if you're lurking or not. Only you know that.

2) How did I over react when Pierre's post was DIRECTLY attributing my
post? I think anyone would have interpreted it as I did if the post was
in direct reply to your post as opposed to the OP's post. I merely
tried to bury the hatchett.

Well, three of us saw it for what it was it was - not an attack on
you. I can't speak for anyone else, but 3 of us saw through the way
it was posted and realized it's real meaning.

-sw

k, guess I'm losing it in old age. ;-) (losing it even FURTHER that
is... ;-) )

I don't really lurk - just swing by every few months to see what's
happening in usenet-land.

Sorry for the commotion.

--
Steve

rice buddy Richard K. General Cooking 19 14-11-2012 03:11 AM
Cookin' for a buddy Barbie Q General Cooking 7 31-03-2011 05:26 AM
t-buddy darawen littlestich Tea 1 06-12-2007 06:15 PM
Buddy's BBQ in Wildwood bk Barbecue 0 03-10-2005 07:51 PM
San Diego Cookin (Okay, Poway Cookin) 2 REC Terry Pulliam Burd General Cooking 16 24-06-2004 01:34 AM