Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default rotisserie channel

http://www.swisschalet.com/rotisserie_channel.php

I know Swiss Chalet has been discussed here before but here's a look
at what they sell.
Chickens roasting on spits! 24*7

Cam
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Cam" > wrote in message
> http://www.swisschalet.com/rotisserie_channel.php
>
> I know Swiss Chalet has been discussed here before but here's a look
> at what they sell.
> Chickens roasting on spits! 24*7
>
> Cam

I got one of those for Christmas once. I thought it was a sock warmer and
when I wrapped my socks on the frame and turned it on, they caught on fire.

Sure wish I had known what it was for before I threw it away,

Bob-tx

Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob-tx[_3_] View Post
"Cam" wrote in message
Swiss Chalet: Rotisserie Channel

I know Swiss Chalet has been discussed here before but here's a look
at what they sell.
Chickens roasting on spits! 24*7

Cam

I got one of those for Christmas once. I thought it was a sock warmer and
when I wrapped my socks on the frame and turned it on, they caught on fire.

Sure wish I had known what it was for before I threw it away,

Bob-tx
This information is useful,thanks a lot!

Cooking Channel Pennyaline[_7_] General Cooking 2 04-06-2010 09:15 PM
The new Cooking Channel Kris[_1_] General Cooking 12 03-06-2010 09:13 PM
In the rfc channel jmcquown General Cooking 2 16-10-2005 03:30 AM
In the Channel now sf General Cooking 9 10-10-2005 07:11 AM
IRC Channel Damsel General Cooking 55 28-06-2005 02:20 AM