Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Tried an old recipe - UMM UMM-Good

Grilling, not barbeque

Since spring season arrived, have been enjoying doing a lot of smoking.

But last week end, it was a bit too windy to be comfortable so I decided
to use the gas grille instead. Decided to go with an old recipe I made
several years ago, and had forgotten over time. If you like chicken
breasts,
avocado, and Swiss cheese, you may want to give this a try for an easy and
quick grilling project.

1 skinless & boneless chicken breast per serving
2 average avocados made into a guacamole
1 slice of Swiss cheese per serving
a little general use sugar based rub plus S & P

Trim all the fat off each chicken breast
With a flat mallet, pound each breast to about 3/8 to 1/2 inch thick
Sprinkle each breast lightly with rub, salt, and pepper.

Place chicken breasts on hot grille, I turn frequently to keep
from burning. Being thin, it only takes about 12 to 15 minutes
to be done.

A couple minutes before taking them up, spread a heaping
teaspoon of guacamole over the top of each piece. Then
place a slice of Swiss cheese on top. For attractiveness,
I spread a little guacamole on top of the cheese.

Let cook for a couple minutes to melt the cheese.

Place one on each person's plate. Eat while hot.

Let me know if you try it.

Bob-tx

What recipe would be good ?? Silvyu Asian Cooking 0 09-12-2010 03:49 PM
Good recipe Gwyneð Bennetdottir Mexican Cooking 1 15-12-2007 06:37 PM
Seriously good recipe PeterLucas General Cooking 5 07-03-2007 09:13 PM
need a good recipe k-dawg Winemaking 4 27-04-2006 05:56 AM
Good jam recipe [email protected] Preserving 8 04-03-2005 02:41 PM