Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Pork cuts

Everything you ever wanted to know about pork meat, but were afraid to ask,
or like me, didn't know enough to ask. This is an EXCELLENT site, but it
will take some time to work through it. Very good information, and well
presented.

http://www.amazingribs.com/recipes/p.../rib_cuts.html

Bob-tx

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Bob-tx" <No Spam no contact> wrote in message
. ..
> Everything you ever wanted to know about pork meat, but were afraid to
> ask, or like me, didn't know enough to ask. This is an EXCELLENT site,
> but it will take some time to work through it. Very good information, and
> well presented.
>

> http://www.amazingribs.com/recipes/p.../rib_cuts.html
>
> Bob-tx

I had the pleasure of Craig "Meathead" Goldwyn's company recently. While
he was down doing some research at the Univ of Florida. he took a few hours
and came down and visited. I fired up the Weber and we grilled some steaks,
tater wedges and squash and drunk a bottle of wine. Great time.
BeeJay

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Big Jim" > wrote in message
m...

> "Bob-tx" <No Spam no contact> wrote in message
> . ..
>> Everything you ever wanted to know about pork meat, but were afraid to
>> ask, or like me, didn't know enough to ask. This is an EXCELLENT site,
>> but it will take some time to work through it. Very good information,
>> and well presented.
>>

>> http://www.amazingribs.com/recipes/p.../rib_cuts.html
>>
>> Bob-tx

> I had the pleasure of Craig "Meathead" Goldwyn's company recently. While
> he was down doing some research at the Univ of Florida. he took a few
> hours and came down and visited. I fired up the Weber and we grilled some
> steaks, tater wedges and squash and drunk a bottle of wine. Great time.
> BeeJay

Sounds like a pleasant visit - nice to know some of these knowledgeable
people, or at least I think it would be nice. But, here is an expert on
PORK, and you grilled some 'steaks'. Of course, you didn't say beef steaks,
so perhaps they were pork.

Sorry, just jerking your chain a bit.

Have good day and keep the smoker hot.

Bob-tx

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Bob-tx" <No Spam no contact> wrote in message

> "Big Jim" > wrote in message
> m...
>>
>> "Bob-tx" <No Spam no contact> wrote in message
>> . ..
>>> Everything you ever wanted to know about pork meat, but were afraid to
>>> ask, or like me, didn't know enough to ask. This is an EXCELLENT site,
>>> but it will take some time to work through it. Very good information,
>>> and well presented.
>>>

>>> http://www.amazingribs.com/recipes/p.../rib_cuts.html
>>>
>>> Bob-tx

>> I had the pleasure of Craig "Meathead" Goldwyn's company recently. While
>> he was down doing some research at the Univ of Florida. he took a few
>> hours and came down and visited. I fired up the Weber and we grilled some
>> steaks, tater wedges and squash and drunk a bottle of wine. Great time.
>> BeeJay

> Sounds like a pleasant visit - nice to know some of these knowledgeable
> people, or at least I think it would be nice. But, here is an expert on
> PORK, and you grilled some 'steaks'. Of course, you didn't say beef
> steaks, so perhaps they were pork.
>
> Sorry, just jerking your chain a bit.
>
> Have good day and keep the smoker hot.
>
> Bob-tx

Bob,
Meathead furnished the steaks. What could I do?<g>
BeeJay

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Big Jim" > wrote in message

> "Bob-tx" <No Spam no contact> wrote in message
>>

>> "Big Jim" > wrote in message
>> m...
>>>
>>> "Bob-tx" <No Spam no contact> wrote in message
>>> . ..

>>> I had the pleasure of Craig "Meathead" Goldwyn's company recently.
>>> While he was down doing some research at the Univ of Florida. he took a
>>> few hours and came down and visited. I fired up the Weber and we grilled
>>> some steaks, tater wedges and squash and drunk a bottle of wine. Great
>>> time.
>>> BeeJay

>> Sounds like a pleasant visit - nice to know some of these knowledgeable
>> people, or at least I think it would be nice. But, here is an expert on
>> PORK, and you grilled some 'steaks'. Of course, you didn't say beef
>> steaks, so perhaps they were pork.
>>
>> Sorry, just jerking your chain a bit.
>>
>> Have good day and keep the smoker hot.
>>
>> Bob-tx

> Bob,
> Meathead furnished the steaks. What could I do?<g>
> BeeJay

Yeah, you were stuck, no two ways about it. In a situation
like that, you have to take your lumps and do the best you
can with what you got.
Bob-tx

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
bbq bbq is offline

On 2/25/2011 2:47 PM, Bob-tx wrote:
> Everything you ever wanted to know about pork meat, but were afraid to
> ask, or like me, didn't know enough to ask. This is an EXCELLENT site,
> but it will take some time to work through it. Very good information,
> and well presented.
>

> http://www.amazingribs.com/recipes/p.../rib_cuts.html
>
> Bob-tx

Took a quick browse. Looks like a lot of valuable information. Thanks
for the link..

BBQ

Posted to alt.food.barbecue,rec.sport.football.college

We all have to make sacrifices in this economy.

--Tedward

cuts of pork z z General Cooking 33 13-05-2012 11:42 PM
pork cuts Charly Horse[_3_] Barbecue 3 14-01-2012 03:01 PM
Help please: pork rib cuts Zz Yzx Barbecue 2 17-05-2010 02:56 AM
New cuts of pork, or... BOB General Cooking 1 03-06-2006 01:50 AM
Four New Pork Cuts Announced BOB Barbecue 1 03-06-2006 12:44 AM