Graeme...in London

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message

<save band width>

> As for me, I care more about what my dog thinks of today's election.

Something I don't know about?

--
Graeme
www.grocerytrader.co.uk

Graeme...in London

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message

<save band width>

> As for me, I care more about what my dog thinks of today's election.

Something I don't know about?

--
Graeme
www.grocerytrader.co.uk

Graeme...in London

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message

<save band width>

> As for me, I care more about what my dog thinks of today's election.

Something I don't know about?

--
Graeme
www.grocerytrader.co.uk

Jack Sloan

"Graeme...in London" > wrote in message

> "Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
>
> <save band width>
> >
> > As for me, I care more about what my dog thinks of today's election.

> Something I don't know about?
>
> --
> Graeme
> www.grocerytrader.co.uk

The dog voted democrat....again.
Jack

Jack Sloan

"Graeme...in London" > wrote in message

> "Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
>
> <save band width>
> >
> > As for me, I care more about what my dog thinks of today's election.

> Something I don't know about?
>
> --
> Graeme
> www.grocerytrader.co.uk

The dog voted democrat....again.
Jack

cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message

> >Do you also support Matthew in saying a boil and simmer are
> >synonymous?

> Son, get over yourself. You don't really think I care what you (or
> Matthew, for that matter) think about the etymology, denotation, or
> connotation of those two words, do you?

In context to the thread, yes though definition will suffice. You opened
your big mouth little man so lets hear it. Are simmer and boil the same?
You appear to be supporting the side that says they are.

Kevin, your just another pussboy afraid to answer a direct question. I bet
your a Kerry supporter too.

-CAL

Jack Curry

cl wrote:

> I bet your a Kerry supporter too.
>
> -CAL

Politics don't belong on this newsgroup. Please do not respond to this
asshole's remark. BTW, he's an asshole in general, not because of or in
spite of his political opinion.

Thanks.

Jack Curry

Kevin S. Wilson

On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 23:47:21 GMT, "cl" > wrote:

>You opened
>your big mouth little man so lets hear it. Are simmer and boil the same?

You really don't read so good do you? Which part of "I don't care" are
you having trouble with? Eh, Pro?

>You appear to be supporting the side that says they are.

I'm supporting the side that thinks you're a k00k, Pro.

Kevin S. Wilson

On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 23:47:21 GMT, "cl" > wrote:

>You opened
>your big mouth little man so lets hear it. Are simmer and boil the same?

You really don't read so good do you? Which part of "I don't care" are
you having trouble with? Eh, Pro?

>You appear to be supporting the side that says they are.

I'm supporting the side that thinks you're a k00k, Pro.

Harry Demidavicius

On Tue, 2 Nov 2004 21:47:48 -0000, "Graeme...in London"
> wrote:

>"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
>
><save band width>
>>
>> As for me, I care more about what my dog thinks of today's election.

>Something I don't know about?

Yes, Graeme. It seems they are having an 'Election' over there . . .
.. .

Harry

Harry Demidavicius

On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 23:47:21 GMT, "cl" > wrote:

>"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
.. .

>> >Do you also support Matthew in saying a boil and simmer are
>> >synonymous?

>> Son, get over yourself. You don't really think I care what you (or
>> Matthew, for that matter) think about the etymology, denotation, or
>> connotation of those two words, do you?

>In context to the thread, yes though definition will suffice. You opened
>your big mouth little man so lets hear it. Are simmer and boil the same?
>You appear to be supporting the side that says they are.
>
>Kevin, your just another pussboy afraid to answer a direct question. I bet
>your a Kerry supporter too.
>
>-CAL

I will dignify you with a response. There is simmer boil /light
boil/rolling boil etc. All of those will see bubbles in the fluid,
steaming/heat rising from the surface and a reduction of quantity in
the pot. It's a matter of time before you 'boil' dry, regardless of
the heat level. I won't revisit this thread.

Harry

Matthew L. Martin

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

> I suspect even Matthew doesn't
> much care, but is simply enjoying poking you with pointy sticks.

:-)

Matthew
cl

Jack Curry wrote:

> cl wrote:
>
> > I bet your a Kerry supporter too.
> >
> > -CAL

> Politics don't belong on this newsgroup. Please do not respond to this
> asshole's remark. BTW, he's an asshole in general, not because of or in
> spite of his political opinion.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Jack Curry

You should attack Mr Sloan given he actually pulled politics into the
thread but the bias is understood given the past hypocrisy.

-CAL
cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:

> On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 23:47:21 GMT, "cl" > wrote:
>
> >You opened
> >your big mouth little man so lets hear it. Are simmer and boil the same?

> You really don't read so good do you? Which part of "I don't care" are
> you having trouble with? Eh, Pro?

You are just a troll then.

At least I discuss the topic the newsgroup is devoted to, you constantly
stay off topic.

-CAL

"The thread started out strong, with a white-hot spotlight focused
squarely on ME, ME, ME."--Kevin S. Wilson
cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:

> On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 23:47:21 GMT, "cl" > wrote:
>
> >You opened
> >your big mouth little man so lets hear it. Are simmer and boil the same?

> You really don't read so good do you? Which part of "I don't care" are
> you having trouble with? Eh, Pro?

You are just a troll then.

At least I discuss the topic the newsgroup is devoted to, you constantly
stay off topic.

-CAL

"The thread started out strong, with a white-hot spotlight focused
squarely on ME, ME, ME."--Kevin S. Wilson

Jack Sloan

"cl" > wrote in message

> Jack Curry wrote:
> >
> > cl wrote:
> >
> > > I bet your a Kerry supporter too.
> > >
> > > -CAL

> > Politics don't belong on this newsgroup. Please do not respond to this
> > asshole's remark. BTW, he's an asshole in general, not because of or in
> > spite of his political opinion.
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > Jack Curry

> You should attack Mr Sloan given he actually pulled politics into the
> thread but the bias is understood given the past hypocrisy.
>
> -CAL

Cal, a voting dog is a joke...not poitics.
Jack

Duwop

Jack Sloan wrote:
> "cl" > wrote in message
>>
>> You should attack Mr Sloan given he actually pulled politics into the
>> thread but the bias is understood given the past hypocrisy.
>>
>> -CAL

> Cal, a voting dog is a joke...not poitics.
> Jack

We should be more sensitive Jack, maybe that IS politics in Memphis.

cl

Jack Sloan wrote:

> "cl" > wrote in message
> >

> > Jack Curry wrote:

> > > Politics don't belong on this newsgroup. Please do not respond to this
> > > asshole's remark. BTW, he's an asshole in general, not because of or in
> > > spite of his political opinion.
> > >
> > > Thanks.
> > >
> > > Jack Curry

> > You should attack Mr Sloan given he actually pulled politics into the
> > thread but the bias is understood given the past hypocrisy.
> >
> > -CAL

> Cal, a voting dog is a joke...not poitics.
> Jack

Your right a voting dog, I mean a dog voting democratic isn't politics
is it?
cl

Duwop wrote:

> Jack Sloan wrote:
> > "cl" > wrote in message
> >>
> >> You should attack Mr Sloan given he actually pulled politics into the
> >> thread but the bias is understood given the past hypocrisy.
> >>
> >> -CAL

> > Cal, a voting dog is a joke...not poitics.
> > Jack

> We should be more sensitive Jack, maybe that IS politics in Memphis.

Makes more sense than the method you guys seem to use in the Bay Area

-CAL
Kevin S. Wilson

On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 12:52:50 GMT, cl > wrote:

>"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:
>>
>> On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 23:47:21 GMT, "cl" > wrote:
>>
>> >You opened
>> >your big mouth little man so lets hear it. Are simmer and boil the same?

>> You really don't read so good do you? Which part of "I don't care" are
>> you having trouble with? Eh, Pro?

>You are just a troll then.

Son, don't even tempt me. Without breaking a sweat I could troll you
into a frothing, demented frenzy, simply by posting obvious nonsense
that would cause you to injure yourself in your rush to correct.
Trolling you would be shooting fish in a barrel.

>At least I discuss the topic the newsgroup is devoted to, you constantly
>stay off topic.

You do recall my initial contribution to this thread, right? It was to
ask what separates you from the laymen engaged in barbecuing. That is,
I asked what makes you a pro.

You still haven't answered, Pro.

>"The thread started out strong, with a white-hot spotlight focused
>squarely on ME, ME, ME."--Kevin S. Wilson

Now that's just pathetic. Are you going to follow up this forgery by
creating a few sock-puppets to defend your ravings?

cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:

> >"The thread started out strong, with a white-hot spotlight focused
> >squarely on ME, ME, ME."--Kevin S. Wilson

> Now that's just pathetic. Are you going to follow up this forgery by
> creating a few sock-puppets to defend your ravings?

Forgery? Really.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?U68C210B9

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=g:...ews.micron.net

-CAL
Graeme...in London

"Duwop" > wrote in message
> Jack Sloan wrote:

Mr Sloan given he actually pulled politics into the
> >> thread

"Pulled Politics"

Sounds like afb political shenanigans:-)

--
Graeme
www.grocerytrader.co.uk

Kevin S. Wilson

On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 16:56:28 GMT, cl > wrote:

>"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:
>>

>> >"The thread started out strong, with a white-hot spotlight focused
>> >squarely on ME, ME, ME."--Kevin S. Wilson

>> Now that's just pathetic. Are you going to follow up this forgery by
>> creating a few sock-puppets to defend your ravings?

>Forgery? Really.
>
>http://makeashorterlink.com/?U68C210B9
>
>http://groups.google.com/groups?q=g:...ews.micron.net

BWAHAHAHAHA!

My gawd, but you outdid yourself this time. You actually went to the
trouble to stalkerate me in google. That's funny enough. But then you
dug up a <snicker> THREE-YEAR-OLD post to make whatever k00ky point
you think you are making. How much time did you spend reading three
years' worth of my posts? <snork>

But wait, Pro. It gets better. Not to be outdone in your ongoing
attempts to look foolish in public, you copied one line from a
3-year-old post that was posted to . . .

<wait for it>

alt.religion.kibology.

Now that's truly funny.

Here's a clue, Pro: The charter for alt.religion.kibology consists of
two words: "You're allowed."

So what point were you trying to make by quoting something I posted to
ARK? Other than demonstrate your ignorance of Usenet culture, that is.

Stop by ARK sometime, Pro. We'll have great fun with the likes of you.

cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:

> Stop by ARK sometime, Pro. We'll have great fun with the likes of you.

I'll pass. alt.religion.kibology, yeah you proved you don't have a
life there lil' Kevin.

-CAL
Kevin S. Wilson

On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 19:48:26 GMT, cl > wrote:

>"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:
>
>> Stop by ARK sometime, Pro. We'll have great fun with the likes of you.

>I'll pass. alt.religion.kibology, yeah you proved you don't have a
>life there lil' Kevin.

BINGO! Thanks for filling in my Usenet Cliche Bingo Card with the
ancient "Get a Life" gambit. Excellent work, but sadly predictable.

You askeered of Usenet's Court Jesters over in ARK, Pro? You shouldn't
be. Just go on over to ARK and do as you've done he Tell everyone
that they're wrong about everything and that you alone are correct.

PS: Why'd you snip all that stuff about you reading three years' worth
of my posts? Can't say I blame you. Kinda embarassing, innit?

PPS: You don't really know what Kibology is, do you? But you'll
pretend you do, so you can "take a pass."

cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:

> On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 19:48:26 GMT, cl > wrote:
> >
> >"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:
> >
> >> Stop by ARK sometime, Pro. We'll have great fun with the likes of you.

> >I'll pass. alt.religion.kibology, yeah you proved you don't have a
> >life there lil' Kevin.
> >

> BINGO! Thanks for filling in my Usenet Cliche Bingo Card with the
> ancient "Get a Life" gambit. Excellent work, but sadly predictable.

Predictable to you because you have probably heard it many times before.

> You askeered of Usenet's Court Jesters over in ARK, Pro? You shouldn't
> be. Just go on over to ARK and do as you've done he Tell everyone
> that they're wrong about everything and that you alone are correct.

If you goobers over there have the same mindset as many of those here
(that is they hold beliefs contrary to that of the rest of the
population), then you might be right. Haven't you figured out that it is
small subset called AFB that is different in beliefs than the majority.

> PS: Why'd you snip all that stuff about you reading three years' worth
> of my posts? Can't say I blame you. Kinda embarassing, innit?

Shit you are into yourself. If you google "Kevin S Wilson" is it the
second hit. Sorry but you aren't that interesting. What is even crazier
is the google results of "Kevin S Wilson TROLL"

> PPS: You don't really know what Kibology is, do you? But you'll
> pretend you do, so you can "take a pass."

Oddly enough I have a JP that I work with slick.....

-CAL
Jack Sloan

"Graeme...in London" > wrote in message

> "Duwop" > wrote in message
> > Jack Sloan wrote:

> Mr Sloan given he actually pulled politics into the

> "Pulled Politics"
>
> Sounds like afb political shenanigans:-)
>
> --
> Graeme
> www.grocerytrader.co.uk

I guess it's better than "pulled dog ."
Jack

Jack Sloan

"Graeme...in London" > wrote in message

> "Duwop" > wrote in message
> > Jack Sloan wrote:

> Mr Sloan given he actually pulled politics into the

> "Pulled Politics"
>
> Sounds like afb political shenanigans:-)
>
> --
> Graeme
> www.grocerytrader.co.uk

I guess it's better than "pulled dog ."
Jack

Gus

"Jack Curry" <Jack-Curry deletethis @cfl.rr.com> wrote in message

> "Jim Bannerman" > wrote in message
> m...
> > Bill Cannon has won first place in the brisket competition at the

Houston

The
> "foiling" versus "no foiling" controversy has been going on here for years
> and while many of us prefer to cook a brisket unfoiled in a smoker until
> it's done, others swear by foiling and produce great results.

despite Third Person Gus's allegation, a good bark on a brisket isn't
> tough and won't hurt your teeth (unless maybe you don't have but two or
> three left). Bark and burnt ends are what many of us crave and think is

the
> best part of a brisket. > Jack Curry > -likes the

bark-================================================== ============
Howdy gang!

Haven't been on here for a while, but picked up on "Texas Brisket" when I
saw it tonight... Nice to see that a "flexible" Qer did the big thing at the
Houston Livestock and Rodeo dealie. Perhaps that will quiet down a little
bit of the cussing.

Not being hide-bound like some folks I have met from time to time, I AGAIN
did some briskets in the pit without "foiling." At temps of 210-220 or
thereabouts, they came out OK, but not as tender as when I did them in foil
at 220 after 2-3 hours uncovered (smoking 'em good before foiling).
However, they were acceptable. One of my friends went nutty over the
"crust" (doggone burnt solid stuff), so I suppose that briskets are good if
you like 'em like you like 'em. Kinda goes along with Gus's motto - "live
and let eat!"

Best to all
"Third Person Gus" (smile)
Houston, Texas

p.s.: Rod and I have our concession trailer now and are almost through
outfitting it. Gonna be some fine brisket and country cooking coming out of
the city henceforth.

Gus