Old 09-11-2010, 11:03 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default What's smoking?

I got 12 pounds of beefy ribs on right now. Should be done in about 2
hours. These things are meaty for sure.

Whatever kent is smoking must be some really good stuff. Wonder if he is
walking around with the purple dragons and the polka-dotted ducks...

specific gravity in recipes (for nearly 2 weeks!) my ass

Old 12-11-2010, 03:31 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Nov 9, 2:03*pm, "BigBadBubba" wrote:
I got 12 pounds of beefy ribs on right now. *Should be done in about 2
hours. *These things are meaty for sure.

Whatever kent is smoking must be some really good stuff. *Wonder if he is
walking around with the purple dragons and the polka-dotted ducks...

specific gravity in recipes (for nearly 2 weeks!) my ass

Wait, what? Your asses specific gravity has been in recipes for nearly
two weeks?

Different sort of BBQ's Butt. Must be Yankee BBQ.
Old 12-11-2010, 06:37 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Nov 9, 4:03 pm, "BigBadBubba" wrote:

Whatever kent is smoking must be some really good stuff. Wonder if he is
walking around with the purple dragons and the polka-dotted ducks...

Obviously this is one of Kent's sock puppets trying to dig the Kent
bashers out of their holes.

Of it could be a troll by the Kent bashers.

I have never understood why so many here that seem to hate him always
bring him up.

Robert
Old 12-11-2010, 10:04 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

"BigBadBubba" wrote in message
I got 12 pounds of beefy ribs on right now. Should be done in about 2
hours. These things are meaty for sure.

Whatever kent is smoking must be some really good stuff. Wonder if he is
walking around with the purple dragons and the polka-dotted ducks...

specific gravity in recipes (for nearly 2 weeks!) my ass

The specific gravity of your feces, once it gets into your large bowel. is
very near 1.0. If your turds float, the specific gravity is probably
..85-.9. If the turds sink to the bottom of the toilet bowl, it is probably
at least 1.1 or more. The specific gravity, or density of your turds has a
lot to do with your disposition. If you're behaving in a foul fashion, as
it seems you may be, you might consider an ion exchange laxative which draws
water into overly dense turds, reducing the turd specific gravity. An
example of that would be Miralax, or polyethylene glycol 3350.

Hope this helps,

Kent

Old 13-11-2010, 03:03 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue
bbq bbq is offline

On 11/12/2010 3:04 PM, Kent wrote:
wrote in message
[...]

I don't see anything he wrote in this post as being foul. I think what
he wanted to say was you are too anal. He chose to do it in a round
about way. I won't.

You're too anal.

Hope this helps..

BBQ

Old 13-11-2010, 03:18 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue

wrote in message
[...]

You poor dear, you don't have a sense of humour, a sad way to go through
life.

Kent

Old 13-11-2010, 03:38 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue

*wrote in message
[...]

Or alternatively, you don't and just think you do.

Which is even sadder, don't you think?
Old 13-11-2010, 04:02 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue

"tutall" wrote in message

wrote in message
[...]

???
???
You need to look into your toilet bowl and see if your turds are floating.
I'm afraid they may be very dark, hard, and at the bottom of the bowl.

Old 13-11-2010, 04:04 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue

wrote in message

[...]

So you are ***? Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Old 13-11-2010, 06:18 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue
bbq bbq is offline

wrote in message
[...]

I do have a sense of humor. It's just that you can't make me laugh.
I've never seen you post anything humorous or even sarcastically funny.

You've been hammering on this gravity thing WAY too long..

You're too anal.

Hope this helps.

BBQ

Old 13-11-2010, 07:13 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 11/12/2010 3:04 PM, Kent wrote:

you might consider an ion exchange laxative which draws
water into overly dense turds, reducing the turd specific gravity.

See all this good stuff you miss when you killfile Kent? He's much
more fun to **** with than Jerry.

An example of that would be Miralax, or polyethylene glycol 3350.

ObBBQ: Can we use this in a brine? make it into a super-brine and
double the weight of the chicken (assuming it doesn't start
shitting)?

-sw (piggybacking due to temporary killfile)
Old 13-11-2010, 04:18 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

Il 12/11/2010 22:04, Kent ha scritto:

The specific gravity of your feces, once it gets into your large bowel. is
very near 1.0. If your turds float, the specific gravity is probably
.85-.9. If the turds sink to the bottom of the toilet bowl, it is probably
at least 1.1 or more. The specific gravity, or density of your turds has a
lot to do with your disposition. If you're behaving in a foul fashion, as
it seems you may be, you might consider an ion exchange laxative which draws
water into overly dense turds, reducing the turd specific gravity. An
example of that would be Miralax, or polyethylene glycol 3350.

How fast are these drugs working? I very seldom have turds dense enough
to be painful, but when it happens I'd really appreciate the possibility
to go get one of those drugs, wait for its effects to work out and then
get back on the throne.
--
Vilco
And the Family Stone
Old 13-11-2010, 07:44 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

"ViLco" wrote in message
[...]

I just went to a meeting for patients with constipation. My understanding is
that the osmotic drugs work by drawing water from the large bowel wall,
which then softens the poop. They take about 24 hours to work, as that's the
transit time through the bowel for digesting food. They are usually used
ongoing by people where the tight hard turds are an ongoing problem. If you
decide to try this, Miralax is the product. The generic form, polyethylene
glycol 3350, at Costco is slightly less than half the price and is the same
compound. I don't know if Walmart carries a similar product.

Kent
----------------------
, a certified tightwad

Old 13-11-2010, 09:09 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue
bbq bbq is offline

On 11/13/2010 12:44 PM, Kent wrote:
wrote in message
Il 12/11/2010 22:04, Kent ha scritto:

Kent
, a certified tightwad

I'll spell it correctly for you, Certified Tight****.

You're too anal.

Hope this helps

BBQ

smoking GregS Beer 21 14-05-2007 12:20 AM
Smoking Salmo Barbecue 4 13-08-2006 05:50 PM
Sub-Zero Smoking Dennis Spexet Barbecue 7 19-02-2006 04:19 AM
Tea & Smoking Laura General 0 18-11-2003 01:26 PM