Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default What's smoking?

I got 12 pounds of beefy ribs on right now. Should be done in about 2
hours. These things are meaty for sure.

Whatever kent is smoking must be some really good stuff. Wonder if he is
walking around with the purple dragons and the polka-dotted ducks...

specific gravity in recipes (for nearly 2 weeks!) my ass

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Nov 9, 2:03*pm, "BigBadBubba" > wrote:
> I got 12 pounds of beefy ribs on right now. *Should be done in about 2
> hours. *These things are meaty for sure.
>
> Whatever kent is smoking must be some really good stuff. *Wonder if he is
> walking around with the purple dragons and the polka-dotted ducks...
>
> specific gravity in recipes (for nearly 2 weeks!) my ass
>
> --- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ---

Wait, what? Your asses specific gravity has been in recipes for nearly
two weeks?

Different sort of BBQ's Butt. Must be Yankee BBQ.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Nov 9, 4:03 pm, "BigBadBubba" > wrote:

> Whatever kent is smoking must be some really good stuff. Wonder if he is
> walking around with the purple dragons and the polka-dotted ducks...

Obviously this is one of Kent's sock puppets trying to dig the Kent
bashers out of their holes.

Of it could be a troll by the Kent bashers.

I have never understood why so many here that seem to hate him always
bring him up.

Robert
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"BigBadBubba" > wrote in message
>I got 12 pounds of beefy ribs on right now. Should be done in about 2
>hours. These things are meaty for sure.
>

> Whatever kent is smoking must be some really good stuff. Wonder if he is
> walking around with the purple dragons and the polka-dotted ducks...
>
> specific gravity in recipes (for nearly 2 weeks!) my ass

The specific gravity of your feces, once it gets into your large bowel. is
very near 1.0. If your turds float, the specific gravity is probably
..85-.9. If the turds sink to the bottom of the toilet bowl, it is probably
at least 1.1 or more. The specific gravity, or density of your turds has a
lot to do with your disposition. If you're behaving in a foul fashion, as
it seems you may be, you might consider an ion exchange laxative which draws
water into overly dense turds, reducing the turd specific gravity. An
example of that would be Miralax, or polyethylene glycol 3350.

Hope this helps,

Kent

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
bbq bbq is offline

On 11/12/2010 3:04 PM, Kent wrote:
> > wrote in message
>> I got 12 pounds of beefy ribs on right now. Should be done in about 2
>> hours. These things are meaty for sure.
>>

>> Whatever kent is smoking must be some really good stuff. Wonder if he is
>> walking around with the purple dragons and the polka-dotted ducks...
>>
>> specific gravity in recipes (for nearly 2 weeks!) my ass
>>

> The specific gravity of your feces, once it gets into your large bowel. is
> very near 1.0. If your turds float, the specific gravity is probably
> .85-.9. If the turds sink to the bottom of the toilet bowl, it is probably
> at least 1.1 or more. The specific gravity, or density of your turds has a
> lot to do with your disposition. If you're behaving in a foul fashion, as
> it seems you may be, you might consider an ion exchange laxative which draws
> water into overly dense turds, reducing the turd specific gravity. An
> example of that would be Miralax, or polyethylene glycol 3350.
>
> Hope this helps,
>
> Kent

I don't see anything he wrote in this post as being foul. I think what
he wanted to say was you are too anal. He chose to do it in a round
about way. I won't.

You're too anal.

Hope this helps..

BBQ

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"bbq" > wrote in message
> On 11/12/2010 3:04 PM, Kent wrote:
>> > wrote in message
>>> I got 12 pounds of beefy ribs on right now. Should be done in about 2
>>> hours. These things are meaty for sure.
>>>

>>> Whatever kent is smoking must be some really good stuff. Wonder if he
>>> is
>>> walking around with the purple dragons and the polka-dotted ducks...
>>>
>>> specific gravity in recipes (for nearly 2 weeks!) my ass
>>>

>> The specific gravity of your feces, once it gets into your large bowel.
>> is
>> very near 1.0. If your turds float, the specific gravity is probably
>> .85-.9. If the turds sink to the bottom of the toilet bowl, it is
>> probably
>> at least 1.1 or more. The specific gravity, or density of your turds has
>> lot to do with your disposition. If you're behaving in a foul fashion,
>> as
>> it seems you may be, you might consider an ion exchange laxative which
>> draws
>> water into overly dense turds, reducing the turd specific gravity. An
>> example of that would be Miralax, or polyethylene glycol 3350.
>>
>> Hope this helps,
>>
>> Kent

> I don't see anything he wrote in this post as being foul. I think what he
> wanted to say was you are too anal. He chose to do it in a round about
> way. I won't.
>
> You're too anal.
>
> Hope this helps..
>
> BBQ

You poor dear, you don't have a sense of humour, a sad way to go through
life.

Kent

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Nov 12, 6:18*pm, "Kent" > wrote:

> >> The specific gravity of your feces, once it gets into your large bowel..
> >> is
> >> very near 1.0. *If your turds float, the specific gravity is probably
> >> .85-.9. If the turds sink to the bottom of the toilet bowl, it is
> >> probably
> >> at least 1.1 or more. The specific gravity, or density of your turds has
> >> lot to do with your disposition. If you're behaving in a foul fashion,
> >> as
> >> it seems you may be, you might consider an ion exchange laxative which
> >> draws
> >> water into overly dense turds, reducing the turd specific gravity. An
> >> example of that would be Miralax, or polyethylene glycol 3350.

> >> Hope this helps,

> >> Kent

> > I don't see anything he wrote in this post as being foul. *I think what he
> > wanted to say was you are too anal. *He chose to do it in a round about
> > way. *I won't.

> > You're too anal.

> > Hope this helps..

> > BBQ

> You poor dear, *you don't have a sense of humour, a sad way to go through
> life.

Or alternatively, you don't and just think you do.

Which is even sadder, don't you think?
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"tutall" > wrote in message
On Nov 12, 6:18 pm, "Kent" > wrote:

> >> The specific gravity of your feces, once it gets into your large bowel.
> >> is
> >> very near 1.0. If your turds float, the specific gravity is probably
> >> .85-.9. If the turds sink to the bottom of the toilet bowl, it is
> >> probably
> >> at least 1.1 or more. The specific gravity, or density of your turds
> >> has
> >> lot to do with your disposition. If you're behaving in a foul fashion,
> >> as
> >> it seems you may be, you might consider an ion exchange laxative which
> >> draws
> >> water into overly dense turds, reducing the turd specific gravity. An
> >> example of that would be Miralax, or polyethylene glycol 3350.

> >> Hope this helps,

> >> Kent

> > I don't see anything he wrote in this post as being foul. I think what
> > he
> > wanted to say was you are too anal. He chose to do it in a round about
> > way. I won't.

> > You're too anal.

> > Hope this helps..

> > BBQ

> You poor dear, you don't have a sense of humour, a sad way to go through
> life.
>
>>>Or alternatively, you don't and just think you do.

>>>Which is even sadder, don't you think?

???
???
You need to look into your toilet bowl and see if your turds are floating.
I'm afraid they may be very dark, hard, and at the bottom of the bowl.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Kent wrote:
> > wrote in message

>>> The specific gravity of your feces, once it gets into your large bowel.
>>> is
>>> very near 1.0. If your turds float, the specific gravity is probably
>>> .85-.9. If the turds sink to the bottom of the toilet bowl, it is
>>> probably
>>> at least 1.1 or more. The specific gravity, or density of your turds has
>>> lot to do with your disposition. If you're behaving in a foul fashion,
>>> as
>>> it seems you may be, you might consider an ion exchange laxative which
>>> draws
>>> water into overly dense turds, reducing the turd specific gravity. An
>>> example of that would be Miralax, or polyethylene glycol 3350.
>>>
>>> Hope this helps,
>>>
>>> Kent
>>>

>> I don't see anything he wrote in this post as being foul. I think what he
>> wanted to say was you are too anal. He chose to do it in a round about
>> way. I won't.
>>
>> You're too anal.
>>
>> Hope this helps..
>>
>> BBQ
>>

> You poor dear, you don't have a sense of humour, a sad way to go through
> life.
>
> Kent

So you are ***? Not that there's anything wrong with that...
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"L G" > wrote in message
> Kent wrote:
>> > wrote in message

>>> I don't see anything he wrote in this post as being foul. I think what
>>> he
>>> wanted to say was you are too anal. He chose to do it in a round about
>>> way. I won't.
>>>
>>> You're too anal.
>>>
>>> Hope this helps..
>>>
>>> BBQ
>>>

>> You poor dear, you don't have a sense of humour, a sad way to go through
>> life.
>>
>> Kent
>>

> So you are ***? Not that there's anything wrong with that...

No, darling,

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
bbq bbq is offline

On 11/12/2010 8:18 PM, Kent wrote:
> > wrote in message

>>> The specific gravity of your feces, once it gets into your large bowel.
>>> is
>>> very near 1.0. If your turds float, the specific gravity is probably
>>> .85-.9. If the turds sink to the bottom of the toilet bowl, it is
>>> probably
>>> at least 1.1 or more. The specific gravity, or density of your turds has
>>> lot to do with your disposition. If you're behaving in a foul fashion,
>>> as
>>> it seems you may be, you might consider an ion exchange laxative which
>>> draws
>>> water into overly dense turds, reducing the turd specific gravity. An
>>> example of that would be Miralax, or polyethylene glycol 3350.
>>>
>>> Hope this helps,
>>>
>>> Kent

>> I don't see anything he wrote in this post as being foul. I think what he
>> wanted to say was you are too anal. He chose to do it in a round about
>> way. I won't.
>>
>> You're too anal.
>>
>> Hope this helps..
>>
>> BBQ
>>

> You poor dear, you don't have a sense of humour, a sad way to go through
> life.
>
> Kent

I do have a sense of humor. It's just that you can't make me laugh.
I've never seen you post anything humorous or even sarcastically funny.

You've been hammering on this gravity thing WAY too long..

You're too anal.

Hope this helps.

BBQ

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 11/12/2010 3:04 PM, Kent wrote:

> you might consider an ion exchange laxative which draws
> water into overly dense turds, reducing the turd specific gravity.

See all this good stuff you miss when you killfile Kent? He's much
more fun to **** with than Jerry.

> An example of that would be Miralax, or polyethylene glycol 3350.

ObBBQ: Can we use this in a brine? make it into a super-brine and
double the weight of the chicken (assuming it doesn't start
shitting)?

-sw (piggybacking due to temporary killfile)
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Il 12/11/2010 22:04, Kent ha scritto:

> The specific gravity of your feces, once it gets into your large bowel. is
> very near 1.0. If your turds float, the specific gravity is probably
> .85-.9. If the turds sink to the bottom of the toilet bowl, it is probably
> at least 1.1 or more. The specific gravity, or density of your turds has a
> lot to do with your disposition. If you're behaving in a foul fashion, as
> it seems you may be, you might consider an ion exchange laxative which draws
> water into overly dense turds, reducing the turd specific gravity. An
> example of that would be Miralax, or polyethylene glycol 3350.

How fast are these drugs working? I very seldom have turds dense enough
to be painful, but when it happens I'd really appreciate the possibility
to go get one of those drugs, wait for its effects to work out and then
get back on the throne.
--
Vilco
And the Family Stone
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"ViLco" > wrote in message
> Il 12/11/2010 22:04, Kent ha scritto:
>
>> The specific gravity of your feces, once it gets into your large bowel.
>> is
>> very near 1.0. If your turds float, the specific gravity is probably
>> .85-.9. If the turds sink to the bottom of the toilet bowl, it is
>> probably
>> at least 1.1 or more. The specific gravity, or density of your turds has
>> lot to do with your disposition. If you're behaving in a foul fashion,
>> as
>> it seems you may be, you might consider an ion exchange laxative which
>> draws
>> water into overly dense turds, reducing the turd specific gravity. An
>> example of that would be Miralax, or polyethylene glycol 3350.

> How fast are these drugs working? I very seldom have turds dense enough to
> be painful, but when it happens I'd really appreciate the possibility to
> go get one of those drugs, wait for its effects to work out and then get
> back on the throne.
> --
> Vilco
> And the Family Stone
> So che faccio il tuo gioco rispondendo a questo post

I just went to a meeting for patients with constipation. My understanding is
that the osmotic drugs work by drawing water from the large bowel wall,
which then softens the poop. They take about 24 hours to work, as that's the
transit time through the bowel for digesting food. They are usually used
ongoing by people where the tight hard turds are an ongoing problem. If you
decide to try this, Miralax is the product. The generic form, polyethylene
glycol 3350, at Costco is slightly less than half the price and is the same
compound. I don't know if Walmart carries a similar product.

Kent
----------------------
, a certified tightwad

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
bbq bbq is offline

On 11/13/2010 12:44 PM, Kent wrote:
> > wrote in message
>> Il 12/11/2010 22:04, Kent ha scritto:

> Kent
> ----------------------
> , a certified tightwad

I'll spell it correctly for you, Certified Tight****.

You're too anal.

Hope this helps

BBQ

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Omelet" > wrote in message
news
> In article >,
> "Kent" > wrote:
>
>> I just went to a meeting for patients with constipation. My understanding
>> is
>> that the osmotic drugs work by drawing water from the large bowel wall,
>> which then softens the poop. They take about 24 hours to work, as that's
>> the
>> transit time through the bowel for digesting food. They are usually used
>> ongoing by people where the tight hard turds are an ongoing problem. If
>> you
>> decide to try this, Miralax is the product. The generic form,
>> polyethylene
>> glycol 3350, at Costco is slightly less than half the price and is the
>> same
>> compound. I don't know if Walmart carries a similar product.
>>
>> Kent

> If you are constipated, increase your magnesium intake. It's cheaper
> and many people don't get enough of it in their daily diet. I constantly
> see low Mg blood levels on patients chemistry samples coming in from the
> ER.
>
> Twinlabs sells an inexpensive 400mg. capsule. Take 2 of those per day
> and I guaran-damn-tee you you will never be constipated. ;-) I tend to
> run low Mag' levels so my Doc' told me to supplement.
>
> It works for both issues.
>
> Why take a damned drug when a natural supplement that you can use works
> fine?
>
> Also, increase your water intake! Chronic dehydration and a low fiber
> diet are the two most common causes of constipation. Ironically enough,
> dark green vegetables are the best natural source of Magnesium...
>
> and fiber. <g>
> --
> Peace! Om
>
> Right on about magnesium. I forgot that, and I'm not familiar with the
> capsule form. I believe magnesium and polyethylene glycol work very
> similarly. They draw water out into the stool. The latter is not absorbed.
> As well, as I'm sure you know, if you don't, or can't take enough fiber,
> fiber supplemetation with physillium is excellent. The least expensive one
> I've found is at Walmart. Interesting and good point about dark green
> vegetables.

Kent

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Omelet" > wrote in message
news
> In article >,
> "Kent" > wrote:
>
>> > If you are constipated, increase your magnesium intake. It's cheaper
>> > and many people don't get enough of it in their daily diet. I
>> > constantly
>> > see low Mg blood levels on patients chemistry samples coming in from
>> > the
>> > ER.
>> >
>> > Twinlabs sells an inexpensive 400mg. capsule. Take 2 of those per day
>> > and I guaran-damn-tee you you will never be constipated. ;-) I tend to
>> > run low Mag' levels so my Doc' told me to supplement.
>> >
>> > It works for both issues.
>> >
>> > Why take a damned drug when a natural supplement that you can use works
>> > fine?
>> >
>> > Also, increase your water intake! Chronic dehydration and a low fiber
>> > diet are the two most common causes of constipation. Ironically enough,
>> > dark green vegetables are the best natural source of Magnesium...
>> >
>> > and fiber. <g>
>> > --
>> > Peace! Om
>> >
>> > Right on about magnesium. I forgot that, and I'm not familiar with the
>> > capsule form. I believe magnesium and polyethylene glycol work very
>> > similarly. They draw water out into the stool. The latter is not
>> > absorbed.
>> > As well, as I'm sure you know, if you don't, or can't take enough
>> > fiber,
>> > fiber supplemetation with physillium is excellent. The least expensive
>> > one
>> > I've found is at Walmart. Interesting and good point about dark green
>> > vegetables.

>> Kent

> Kent, did you know that Polyethelene Glycol is also known as
> "anti-freeze'?
>
> Why take a chemical POISON when a good vitamin supplement that your body
> needs will work as well if not better?
>
> And eat your veggies. Your mom was right. ;-)
>
> When I post pics of my plated food, there is nearly always (not 100% of
> the time granted) some kind of green veggie on that plate.
>
> I happen to adore leafy greens and they may be served on a separate
> plate.
> --
> Peace! Om

That's kind of wild. A bit nerve racking until I searched a bit. Actually
the antifreeze is ethylene glycol, and the laxative is polyethylene glycol.
I don't think polyethylene glycol is absorbed.
http://www.ehow.com/about_5977662_po...ne-glycol.html
We like green veggies. I don't, as I think most don't, consume enough green
veg.

Kent

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Omelet" > wrote in message
news
> In article >,
> "Kent" > wrote:
>
>> > Right on about magnesium. I forgot that, and I'm not familiar with the
>> > capsule form. I believe magnesium and polyethylene glycol work very
>> > similarly. They draw water out into the stool. The latter is not
>> > absorbed.
>> > As well, as I'm sure you know, if you don't, or can't take enough
>> > fiber,
>> > fiber supplemetation with physillium is excellent. The least expensive
>> > one
>> > I've found is at Walmart. Interesting and good point about dark green
>> > vegetables.

>> Kent

> <http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_polyeth...uto_anti_freez
> e>
> --
> Peace! Om

Ethylene Glycol is used in antifreeze, and is poisonous.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethylene_glycol Polyethylene Glycol is a
polymerization of ethylene oxide,, and it's in a wide variety of things that
we consume. It is absorbed, which I did not know.
wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyethylene_glycol
It's part of the makeup of some drugs. It's in toothpaste.

Kent

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 16:18:54 +0100, ViLco wrote:

> Il 12/11/2010 22:04, Kent ha scritto:
>
>> The specific gravity of your feces, once it gets into your large bowel. is
>> very near 1.0. If your turds float, the specific gravity is probably
>> .85-.9. If the turds sink to the bottom of the toilet bowl, it is probably
>> at least 1.1 or more. The specific gravity, or density of your turds has a
>> lot to do with your disposition. If you're behaving in a foul fashion, as
>> it seems you may be, you might consider an ion exchange laxative which draws
>> water into overly dense turds, reducing the turd specific gravity. An
>> example of that would be Miralax, or polyethylene glycol 3350.

> How fast are these drugs working? I very seldom have turds dense enough
> to be painful, but when it happens I'd really appreciate the possibility
> to go get one of those drugs, wait for its effects to work out and then
> get back on the throne.

C'mon, Om-Vilco. There's no reason to steer yet another
conversation off-topic with your personal diatribes. This time
about turd density?

Magnesium Phosphate. You'll be shitting in an hour. Wend of
story.

So what's smoking for thanksgiving? Restaurat Depot has whole USDA
Choice strip loins on sale for about $5/lb this month. I may smoke
one of those for TG.

-sw
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 10:44:22 -0800, Kent wrote:

> I just went to a meeting for patients with constipation.

And you claim you're not anal? You really know how to spend a
Saturday!

-sw

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Kent wrote:
> > wrote in message
> On Nov 12, 6:18 pm, > wrote:
>
>> > wrote in message

>>> I don't see anything he wrote in this post as being foul. I think what
>>> he
>>> wanted to say was you are too anal. He chose to do it in a round about
>>> way. I won't.
>>>

>>> You're too anal.
>>>

>>> Hope this helps..
>>>

>>> BBQ
>>>

>> You poor dear, you don't have a sense of humour, a sad way to go through
>> life.

> ???
> ???
> You need to look into your toilet bowl and see if your turds are floating.
> I'm afraid they may be very dark, hard, and at the bottom of the bowl.

WTF?

smoking GregS Beer 21 14-05-2007 12:20 AM
Smoking Salmo Barbecue 4 13-08-2006 05:50 PM
Sub-Zero Smoking Dennis Spexet Barbecue 7 19-02-2006 04:19 AM
Tea & Smoking Laura General 0 18-11-2003 01:26 PM