Posted to alt.support.obesity,alt.feminism,rec.sport.basketball.college,alt.food.barbecue

Default US increase iin obesity

Maybe it's not so much Americans in general getting fatter, but
instead all the Hispanic immigrants that are causing the increase.

--Tedward

Posted to alt.support.obesity,alt.feminism,rec.sport.basketball.college,alt.food.barbecue

On 9/30/10 11:18 AM, The Undead Edward M. Kennedy wrote:

> Maybe it's not so much Americans in general getting fatter, but
> instead all the Hispanic immigrants that are causing the increase.

Racist.

--
Uh ... whatever.
Posted to alt.support.obesity,alt.feminism,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.barbecue

"Tonawanda Kardex" > wrote

>> Maybe it's not so much Americans in general getting fatter, but
>> instead all the Hispanic immigrants that are causing the increase.

> Racist.

IBYM: Ethnist.

--Tedward

Posted to alt.support.obesity,alt.feminism,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.barbecue

On Sep 30, 3:55*pm, "The Undead Edward M. Kennedy" > wrote:
> "Tonawanda Kardex" > wrote
>
> >> Maybe it's not so much Americans in general getting fatter, but
> >> instead all the Hispanic immigrants that are causing the increase.

> > Racist.

> IBYM: Ethnist.
>
> --Tedward

"A good illegal alien is a dead illegal alien". No crime, no filth, no
disease, no
"anchor babies". Deport or terminate them all.
Posted to alt.support.obesity,alt.feminism,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.barbecue

On Sep 30, 4:14*pm, walt tonne > wrote:
> On Sep 30, 3:55*pm, "The Undead Edward M. Kennedy" > wrote:
>
> > "Tonawanda Kardex" > wrote

> > > Racist.

> > IBYM: Ethnist.

> > --Tedward

> "A good illegal alien is a dead illegal alien". No crime, no filth, no
> disease, no
> "anchor babies". Deport or terminate them all.

Hi Walt,
did your ancestors have a work visa when they came over here? Ok
thanks, I'll hang up and listen to your anwer. Bye-bye now.