Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Your Grocer's Worst Nightmare!

On 23-Jul-2010, "Stormmee" > wrote:

> oh yeah, and it did for several months after... it was so bad, a guy i
> went
> to school with called my mom to ask if i needed rescuing, was the DH being
>
> mean, blablabla, it was really funny to us, sorta like the time we were in
>
> the store buying baby food for a litter of kittens we were prettty sure
> would die but you know, gotta try... so we are there the dh is reading
> labels, no onions, n o garlic no this or that... during this conversation
> say, these little shits better like it or i will do them in myself they
> won't have to starve to death on their own as mch money i am spending...
> now
> keep in mind, dh and i have no children, and i guess everyone else in that
>
> isle was getting food for their human kids or grandkids... a lady muffled
> scream and the entire isle was silent as we made our selections... and as
> bonus, several people let us in front of them... DH said as we were
> putting
> purchases in the car three different people were writing down our plate
> numbers, Lee
> "Brick" > wrote in message

.. . .

I laughed so hard it hurt. You could sell that story to a standup
comedian.
--
Brick said that
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

one thing about my life, it has at times really sucked, almost tothe 'check
out by choice' point but in the end about the time it almost gets that bad
something like this happens, and i see i should remain if for nothing else
than the entertainment value, Lee
ster.com...