Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Your Grocer's Worst Nightmare!

In article >,
"Stormmee" > wrote:

> don't get me wrong, i have been poor enough for food stmamps, and using
> coupons made the difference between eating and not... but i could just slit
> my wrists or the throat of the cow that is always in front of me and she
> has-two seperateorders and for each she has
> coupons that aren't sorted ordug out,
> -food stamps/welfare debit card
> -wic coupons and oops that box of cereal isn't on the list so she has to go
> and get a different one*could she change it in the other order??? HELL NO
> that has to wait until THAT order...*
> -a check or visa card that is refused seven times...
>
> all the meanwhile her seventeen grandchildren and her own arm baby is
> creaming to high heavens,\\\
> meahwile my frozen is thawed and by the time i get there and check out and
> the checker gives me a total and dh says"put xxx on this gift card,
> evidentally the stupid is contagious and they proceed to try and remove the
> amount he gives them to add... he is very numbers oriented and by the time
> to tatl is there he can say add xx and then he has to just give them cash as
> he has added in his to go from $87,33 to $90.00 so then the checker gets
> weird and tries to deduct the amount he said and then acts like he is trying
> to rip her off "its empty" like he didn't know that and guess what you
> subtract you stupid peice of work not added as i asked you to, Lee, who
> evidentally has checkers in her town related to yours,

Simple solution. If you have a 24 hour grocery store, shop between 10
pm and 7 am...

Plus that early in the morning, they often have the best marked down
stuff in the fresh meat and produce sections. :-)

I can hardly wait to get back to night shift so I can do my 07:00
shopping again!
--
Peace! Om

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

is exactly what we do. gotta love those used meats and bakery items, Lee
"Omelet" > wrote in message
news
> In article >,
> "Stormmee" > wrote:
>
>> don't get me wrong, i have been poor enough for food stmamps, and using
>> coupons made the difference between eating and not... but i could just
>> slit
>> my wrists or the throat of the cow that is always in front of me and she
>> has-two seperateorders and for each she has
>> coupons that aren't sorted ordug out,
>> -food stamps/welfare debit card
>> -wic coupons and oops that box of cereal isn't on the list so she has to
>> go
>> and get a different one*could she change it in the other order??? HELL
>> NO
>> that has to wait until THAT order...*
>> -a check or visa card that is refused seven times...
>>
>> all the meanwhile her seventeen grandchildren and her own arm baby is
>> creaming to high heavens,\\\
>> meahwile my frozen is thawed and by the time i get there and check out
>> and
>> the checker gives me a total and dh says"put xxx on this gift card,
>> evidentally the stupid is contagious and they proceed to try and remove
>> the
>> amount he gives them to add... he is very numbers oriented and by the
>> time
>> to tatl is there he can say add xx and then he has to just give them cash
>> as
>> he has added in his to go from $87,33 to $90.00 so then the checker gets
>> weird and tries to deduct the amount he said and then acts like he is
>> trying
>> to rip her off "its empty" like he didn't know that and guess what you
>> subtract you stupid peice of work not added as i asked you to, Lee, who
>> evidentally has checkers in her town related to yours,

> Simple solution. If you have a 24 hour grocery store, shop between 10
> pm and 7 am...
>
> Plus that early in the morning, they often have the best marked down
> stuff in the fresh meat and produce sections. :-)
>
> I can hardly wait to get back to night shift so I can do my 07:00
> shopping again!
> --
> Peace! Om
>
> Web Albums: <http://picasaweb.google.com/OMPOmelet>
> Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food
> groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat. --Alex Levine

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

In article >,
"Stormmee" > wrote:

> > Simple solution. If you have a 24 hour grocery store, shop between 10
> > pm and 7 am...
> >
> > Plus that early in the morning, they often have the best marked down
> > stuff in the fresh meat and produce sections. :-)
> >
> > I can hardly wait to get back to night shift so I can do my 07:00
> > shopping again!

> is exactly what we do. gotta love those used meats and bakery items, Lee

So there are other reasons to get up before 8 am other than adult
beverages and activities Lee? <lol>
--
Peace! Om

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

lol!!! no actually we go when we get done with work around midnight and
hopefully we are home before the sun is up and sleeping, Lee
"Omelet" > wrote in message
news
> In article >,
> "Stormmee" > wrote:
>
>> > Simple solution. If you have a 24 hour grocery store, shop between 10
>> > pm and 7 am...
>> >
>> > Plus that early in the morning, they often have the best marked down
>> > stuff in the fresh meat and produce sections. :-)
>> >
>> > I can hardly wait to get back to night shift so I can do my 07:00
>> > shopping again!

>> is exactly what we do. gotta love those used meats and bakery items, Lee

> So there are other reasons to get up before 8 am other than adult
> beverages and activities Lee? <lol>
> --
> Peace! Om
>
> Web Albums: <http://picasaweb.google.com/OMPOmelet>
> Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food
> groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat. --Alex Levine

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

In article >,
"Stormmee" > wrote:

> > So there are other reasons to get up before 8 am other than adult
> > beverages and activities Lee? <lol>

..
> lol!!! no actually we go when we get done with work around midnight and
> hopefully we are home before the sun is up and sleeping, Lee

I'll be done soon with work at 06:30...
--
Peace! Om