Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Freezer Q Cooker

I can't beleive my original website is still online at an ISP I cancelled
many years ago!

I was able to download a lost picture of my huge-mongous 'Freezer Q
Cooker'! Someone gave me a two door commercial feezer which I made into a
cooker. I did up to 160 LB hogs inside and had room for two more!

If interested, I added the picture to my new website, scroll all the way to
the bottom of page.

http://sites.google.com/site/theprac...bqr/my-cookers

--
regards,

piedmont (michael)

the practical bbq'r!; http://sites.google.com/site/thepracticalbbqr/
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

In article >,
piedmont > wrote:

> I can't beleive my original website is still online at an ISP I cancelled
> many years ago!
>
> I was able to download a lost picture of my huge-mongous 'Freezer Q
> Cooker'! Someone gave me a two door commercial feezer which I made into a
> cooker. I did up to 160 LB hogs inside and had room for two more!
>
> If interested, I added the picture to my new website, scroll all the way to
> the bottom of page.
>
> http://sites.google.com/site/theprac...bqr/my-cookers

Interesting use for a dead refrigerator. :-)
--
Peace! Om