Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Photos Cross Creek BBQ 2010

I posted a bunch of photos of the folks at the 2010 Cross Creek BBQ.
Enjoy. I might get the video up on youtube tomorrow if I can figure out
how to get the audio attached to the video.

http://picasaweb.google.com/hrbricke...sCreekBBQ2010#

Brick said that
Posted to alt.food.barbecue
bbq bbq is offline

On 6/14/2010 1:54 AM, Brick wrote:
> I posted a bunch of photos of the folks at the 2010 Cross Creek BBQ.
> Enjoy. I might get the video up on youtube tomorrow if I can figure out
> how to get the audio attached to the video.
>
> http://picasaweb.google.com/hrbricke...sCreekBBQ2010#
>
> Brick said that

Great photos.. When you folks get together you don't mess around.
Plenty of eats there..

BBQ
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Sun, 13 Jun 2010 23:54:00 -0700, Brick
> wrote:

>I posted a bunch of photos of the folks at the 2010 Cross Creek BBQ.
>Enjoy. I might get the video up on youtube tomorrow if I can figure out
>how to get the audio attached to the video.
>
>http://picasaweb.google.com/hrbricke...sCreekBBQ2010#
>
>Brick said that

Nice photos of everbody there but where are the photos of the BBQ?
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 14-Jun-2010, wrote:

> On Sun, 13 Jun 2010 23:54:00 -0700, Brick
> > wrote:
>
> >I posted a bunch of photos of the folks at the 2010 Cross Creek BBQ.
> >Enjoy. I might get the video up on youtube tomorrow if I can figure out
> >how to get the audio attached to the video.

http://picasaweb.google.com/hrbricke...sCreekBBQ2010#

> >Brick said that

> Nice photos of everbody there but where are the photos of the BBQ?

Big Jim posted the food pictures. Sheez, I can't do everything.

--
Brick said that.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 14-Jun-2010, tutall > wrote:

> On Jun 13, 11:54*pm, Brick > wrote:
> > I posted a bunch of photos of the folks at the 2010 Cross Creek BBQ.
> > Enjoy. I might get the video up on youtube tomorrow if I can figure out
> > how to get the audio attached to the video.
> >
> > http://picasaweb.google.com/hrbricke...sCreekBBQ2010#
> >
> > Brick said that

> That you with the longish hair and beard?

I was taking the pictures, so that probably isn't me. Actually, I don't
know that guy's name. Ask Big Jim.

--
Brick said that.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Jun 13, 11:54*pm, Brick > wrote:
> I posted a bunch of photos of the folks at the 2010 Cross Creek BBQ.
> Enjoy. I might get the video up on youtube tomorrow if I can figure out
> how to get the audio attached to the video.
>
> http://picasaweb.google.com/hrbricke...sCreekBBQ2010#
>
> Brick said that

That you with the longish hair and beard?
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

tutall wrote:
> On Jun 13, 11:54 pm, Brick > wrote:
>> I posted a bunch of photos of the folks at the 2010 Cross Creek BBQ.
>> Enjoy. I might get the video up on youtube tomorrow if I can figure
>> out how to get the audio attached to the video.
>>
>> http://picasaweb.google.com/hrbricke...sCreekBBQ2010#
>>
>> Brick said that

> That you with the longish hair and beard?

Nope. Brick is rather clean shaven.

--
"For it's 'guns this' and 'guns that', and 'chuck 'em out, the brutes',
But they're the 'Savior of our loved ones' when the thugs begin to

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"tutall" > wrote in message
On Jun 13, 11:54 pm, Brick > wrote:
> I posted a bunch of photos of the folks at the 2010 Cross Creek BBQ.
> Enjoy. I might get the video up on youtube tomorrow if I can figure out
> how to get the audio attached to the video.
>
> http://picasaweb.google.com/hrbricke...sCreekBBQ2010#
>
> Brick said that

That you with the longish hair and beard?

No, that is Coon Ass Jim. Ed's ex father-in-law
BeeJay

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Dave Bugg" > wrote in message
> tutall wrote:
>> On Jun 13, 11:54 pm, Brick > wrote:
>>> I posted a bunch of photos of the folks at the 2010 Cross Creek BBQ.
>>> Enjoy. I might get the video up on youtube tomorrow if I can figure
>>> out how to get the audio attached to the video.
>>>
>>> http://picasaweb.google.com/hrbricke...sCreekBBQ2010#
>>>
>>> Brick said that

>> That you with the longish hair and beard?

> Nope. Brick is rather clean shaven.
>
> --
> "For it's 'guns this' and 'guns that', and 'chuck 'em out, the brutes',
> But they're the 'Savior of our loved ones' when the thugs begin to
> loot." - Rudyard Kipling

And don't got longish white hair. His is still dark.
BeeJay

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 13 Jun 2010 23:54:00 -0700, Brick wrote:
>
>> I posted a bunch of photos of the folks at the 2010 Cross Creek BBQ.
>> Enjoy. I might get the video up on youtube tomorrow if I can figure out
>> how to get the audio attached to the video.
>>
>> http://picasaweb.google.com/hrbricke...sCreekBBQ2010#
>>
>> Brick said that

> Thanks for the photos, but they still leave that question I (was
> elected to) asked Big Jim unanswered ;-)
>
> -sw

Squirtz,
I did not see any tats on that woman. None that were visible anyway.
BeeJay

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 14-Jun-2010, "Big Jim" > wrote:

> "Dave Bugg" > wrote in message
> > tutall wrote:

> >> That you with the longish hair and beard?

> > Nope. Brick is rather clean shaven.
> >
> > --
> > "For it's 'guns this' and 'guns that', and 'chuck 'em out, the brutes',
> > But they're the 'Savior of our loved ones' when the thugs begin to
> > loot." - Rudyard Kipling
> >

> And don't got longish white hair. His is still dark.
> BeeJay

What there is of it.
--
Brick said that.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 14 Jun 2010 11:23:01 -0700 (PDT), tutall wrote:
>
>> On Jun 13, 11:54 pm, Brick > wrote:
>>> I posted a bunch of photos of the folks at the 2010 Cross Creek BBQ.
>>> Enjoy. I might get the video up on youtube tomorrow if I can figure out
>>> how to get the audio attached to the video.
>>>
>>> http://picasaweb.google.com/hrbricke...sCreekBBQ2010#
>>>
>>> Brick said that

>> That you with the longish hair and beard?

> Red shirt. Last name Whitten.
>
> -sw

me I had on a reddish shirt, last name is Whiten, Yes
BeeJay

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

In article > ,
Brick > wrote:

> I posted a bunch of photos of the folks at the 2010 Cross Creek BBQ.
> Enjoy. I might get the video up on youtube tomorrow if I can figure out
> how to get the audio attached to the video.
>
> http://picasaweb.google.com/hrbricke...sCreekBBQ2010#
>
> Brick said that

It was a good movie.
http://www.netflix.com/Search?oq=&v1...search_submit=