Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Eating

I came across this article and thought it might be (at least a
bit) OT. <Grin>

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100609/...s_heaviest_odd

Nonny

--
On most days,
it's just not worth

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Nonny" > wrote in
:

> http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100609

I saw that on TV recently, she has been making alot of news. She's need a
psychiatrist's help not need media attention. I feel sorry for the two
children she has.

--
regards,

piedmont (michael)

the practical bbq'r!; http://sites.google.com/site/thepracticalbbqr/

SeeSig>(mawil55)
Posted to alt.food.barbecue
bbq bbq is offline

On 6/12/2010 10:27 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Jun 2010 12:50:09 -0700, Dave Bugg wrote:
>
>> The money quote:

> "wants her own reality show"
>
> I can see it now. Viewers watch a full hour of Donna waiting for
> the moment she tries to get her fat ass up off the couch.
>
> Sorry - I just don't see a reality show happening here.
>
> -sw

She was on the talk show circuit earlier this year. I heard she has a
website that people actually PAY to watch her eat.

She is looking to get fatter for the celebrity status and the
possibility of a reality show being successful($$$).

It is hard to believe she can earn enough to support her $750 a week
grocery bill, plus the health care expenses associated with her being fat.

Very sick in the head she is. Tighten up the loose nuts in her brain,
then deal with the weight issues. That's what taxpayers should expect,
if we are picking up a tab for her day to day habit.

BBQ