Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Surf and Turf

On Sat, 5 Jun 2010 22:28:45 -0500, Sqwertz wrote:

> Definition of Surf and Turf: A grazer and a bottom feeder on a
> plate.
>
> I thought crawfish season was over, but these are all over the
> place right now for $50/sack (about $1.29/lb).

Let the flames begin.

For those of you who didn't see the binary attachment, tune into
alt.binaries.food instead.

-sw
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

In article >,
Sqwertz > wrote:

> On Sat, 5 Jun 2010 22:28:45 -0500, Sqwertz wrote:
>
> > Definition of Surf and Turf: A grazer and a bottom feeder on a
> > plate.
> >
> > I thought crawfish season was over, but these are all over the
> > place right now for $50/sack (about $1.29/lb).

> Let the flames begin.
>
> For those of you who didn't see the binary attachment, tune into
> alt.binaries.food instead.
>
> -sw

Where are you getting them please?
I'll be at Dell again all this week, so a bit deeper in to Austin...
--
Peace! Om

Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat. --Alex Levine
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 5-Jun-2010, Sqwertz > wrote:

> On Sat, 5 Jun 2010 22:28:45 -0500, Sqwertz wrote:
>
> > Definition of Surf and Turf: A grazer and a bottom feeder on a
> > plate.
> >
> > I thought crawfish season was over, but these are all over the
> > place right now for $50/sack (about $1.29/lb).

> Let the flames begin.
>
> For those of you who didn't see the binary attachment, tune into
> alt.binaries.food instead.
>
> -sw

Oh my God, you naughty boy. Binaries in a text group. Twenty
lashes with a wet noodle followed by twenty "Hail Mary's". Nice
pics by the way. Came in fine on both NewsRover and on T-Bird.

--
Brick said that.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Sqwertz wrote:
> On Sat, 5 Jun 2010 22:28:45 -0500, Sqwertz wrote:
>
>> Definition of Surf and Turf: A grazer and a bottom feeder on a
>> plate.
>>
>> I thought crawfish season was over, but these are all over the
>> place right now for $50/sack (about $1.29/lb).

> Let the flames begin.
>
> For those of you who didn't see the binary attachment, tune into
> alt.binaries.food instead.
>
> -sw

lol - that's why they're called miSTAKES

Mud-bugs aren't my thing but nice looking plate and smoke ring.

--
Steve
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Sun, 06 Jun 2010 11:46:55 -0400, Steve Calvin wrote:

> Mud-bugs aren't my thing but nice looking plate and smoke ring.

That was my third and last time doing a crayfish boil (yes, I said
crayfish). I guess it's something you had to grow up around to
really appreciate, because this Yankee just doesn't get it.

-sw

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 06 Jun 2010 11:46:55 -0400, Steve Calvin wrote:
>
>> Mud-bugs aren't my thing but nice looking plate and smoke ring.

> That was my third and last time doing a crayfish boil (yes, I said
> crayfish). I guess it's something you had to grow up around to
> really appreciate, because this Yankee just doesn't get it.
>
> -sw

I'd eat that!

$50 sack? That's just an appetizer amongst my Luzianne buds. Wouldn't hardly
get you beyond the first 6-pack of liquid hops. :-) Very tasty
critters.....you did purge them first, right?

KW

Surf & Turf, only different Bob Terwilliger[_1_] General Cooking 3 02-08-2010 04:42 PM
Surf and Turf Nick Cramer Barbecue 3 07-06-2010 02:17 AM
surf n'turf cherie Wine 17 27-02-2004 04:09 PM