Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default char griller duo repainting

I have a chargriller duo in which I had a grease fire so I need to
repaint it, at least the gas side.
I can sand off the rust off the exterior, but whatever coating was on
the inside is burnt off and rusting.

It is possible or recommended to paint the interior, or what can I
spray on the inside which will help preserve it and not harm the food
I'd cook in it?
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

In article
Walt > wrote:

> I have a chargriller duo in which I had a grease fire so I need to
> repaint it, at least the gas side.
> I can sand off the rust off the exterior, but whatever coating was on
> the inside is burnt off and rusting.
>
> It is possible or recommended to paint the interior, or what can I
> spray on the inside which will help preserve it and not harm the food
> I'd cook in it?

There are paints made specifically for BBQ's/Grills.
You should be able to find it at Lowe's or Home Depot.
--
Peace! Om

Char Griller Duo Mods Joseph Barbecue 16 13-04-2008 10:01 PM
ordered my char-griller duo Walt Fles Barbecue 8 26-03-2008 12:53 PM
opinion about char-griller Walt Fles Barbecue 13 12-03-2008 05:39 AM
Char Griller at Kroger Michael Garrard Barbecue 16 27-08-2005 05:09 PM
Best Way to Clean my Char-Griller??? [email protected] Barbecue 6 24-06-2005 06:55 PM