Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Apology to AFB

I owe an apology to AFB for having lost my temper while responding to two
posts yesterday. I have always known that using a News Group is the same as
using a city park. You have no control over the class of people that you see
there. I've always known that there are lots of people whose only joy in
life is too make others as miserable as they are in life.

But to the decent and caring folks that use AFB I sincerely apologize for
the language I used, it was totally uncalled for.
--
regards, piedmont (michael)
The Practical BBQ'r - http://sites.google.com/site/thepracticalbbqr/

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On May 10, 5:56*am, "piedmont" > wrote:

> But to the decent and caring folks that use AFB I sincerely apologize for
> the language I used, it was totally uncalled for.
> *--

No, no. Want to thank you, I learned a new word combo. On my own I
would never have thought to use those two words together that way. In
real life I like to keep them apart, ya know?

At least you didn't go baiting trolls like Marty did.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

It isn't unusual for Squirts to go off his meds. A couple of years
ago he announced that he knew my barbecue "tasted like shit" even
though I had never allowed him to tasted any.

He may have some kind of remote sensors, though. When I challenged
him and laughed at the idea he knew how my barbecue tasted, he
unleashed a lot of profane filth wrapped around some school girl
insults.

I was surprised to see you get caught up in that.

What bothered me about your post was not the language or profanity, or
even whether or not what you said about Steve was true, but the
grammar:

"because you a stupid low life ****ing dick sucker jerk wad"

So many problems with that sentence...

It should read: "Because you are a low life ****ing dick sucker and a
jerk wad as well."

Please be more considerate with your responses in the future.

Bad grammar hurts.

;^) !!!!!

Robert
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On May 10, 7:42*am, " >
wrote:

> What bothered me about your post was not the language or profanity, or
> even whether or not what you said about Steve was true, but the
> grammar:
>
> "because you a stupid low life ****ing dick sucker jerk wad"
>
> So many problems with that sentence...

Oh, missed that one. I was referring to this one (asshole cocksucker,
interesting combo) . This one's interesting as it's meaing changes
with the simple addition of a comma, changing the placement of the
comma is fun too.

> **** you stupid asshole cocksucker

Can become:
****, you stupid asshole cocksucker
**** you, stupid asshole cocksucker
**** you stupid, asshole cocksucker (my favorite)
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Mon, 10 May 2010 08:56:23 -0400, "piedmont" >
wrote:

>I owe an apology to AFB for having lost my temper while responding to two
>posts yesterday. I have always known that using a News Group is the same as
>using a city park. You have no control over the class of people that you see
>there. I've always known that there are lots of people whose only joy in
>life is too make others as miserable as they are in life.
>
>But to the decent and caring folks that use AFB I sincerely apologize for
>the language I used, it was totally uncalled for.
> --
>regards, piedmont (michael)
>The Practical BBQ'r - http://sites.google.com/site/thepracticalbbqr/
>(mawil55) Hardiness Zone 7-8

This guy is prob. responsible for driving more people off this group
and ABF than anyone including Kent.

He is the main reason I (for the most part) have stopped posting on
either group. Life is too short. Why on earth would I want to spend my
spare time dealing with someone who lives to get a rise out of people?
Just goes to show you that not everyone on the school yard grew up.

Just imagine how much fun we could have if that shit just went away
and never came back. I tried ignoring him only to see people
responding to his comments. He knows that he can still **** with
people in that way too.

Thing is, ppl like him would never act this way to your face. Cowards
hide behind their computer knowing full well the risks of acting like
they do on a puter with ppl in real life.

But in a way I pity him. Must have been picked on in school every day.

He posts just enough food and BBQ related stuff so as not to get
reported to his ISP while his real purpose is to **** with people like
some little kid trying to play in what he thinks is an adult world.

I even tried to act nice and make good comments about his post in
order to keep things cool. IMHO, he looks at that as weakness and
pounces the 1st chance he gets. SW is a friend to no one, building
support from a few very nice ppl in order to slam others in an attempt
to secure an air of support.

While what you posted may not have been as understated as some might
have put it, I ditto your remarks and your assessment of him as a
person.

Well said.

Gene

http://www.nowyourcooking.net/

"If people let government decide
what foods they eat and what medicines
they take, their bodies will soon be
in as sorry a state as are the souls of
those who live under tyranny"

"Thomas Jefferson"

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"piedmont" > wrote in message
>I owe an apology to AFB for having lost my temper while responding to two
>posts yesterday. I have always known that using a News Group is the same as
>using a city park. You have no control over the class of people that you
>see there. I've always known that there are lots of people whose only joy
>in life is too make others as miserable as they are in life.
>
> But to the decent and caring folks that use AFB I sincerely apologize for
> the language I used, it was totally uncalled for.
> --
> regards, piedmont (michael)
> The Practical BBQ'r - http://sites.google.com/site/thepracticalbbqr/
> (mawil55) Hardiness Zone 7-8

Mike you could have used something like "Maternal fornicating rectal
orifice" pretty much the same thing except less harsh:-).
Big Jim

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Mon, 10 May 2010 14:49:30 -0400, "Big Jim" >
wrote:

>"piedmont" > wrote in message
>>I owe an apology to AFB for having lost my temper while responding to two
>>posts yesterday. I have always known that using a News Group is the same as
>>using a city park. You have no control over the class of people that you
>>see there. I've always known that there are lots of people whose only joy
>>in life is too make others as miserable as they are in life.
>>
>> But to the decent and caring folks that use AFB I sincerely apologize for
>> the language I used, it was totally uncalled for.
>> --
>> regards, piedmont (michael)
>> The Practical BBQ'r - http://sites.google.com/site/thepracticalbbqr/
>> (mawil55) Hardiness Zone 7-8

> Mike you could have used something like "Maternal fornicating rectal
>orifice" pretty much the same thing except less harsh:-).
>Big Jim

ma·ter·nal (m-tūrnl)
adj.
1. Relating to or characteristic of a mother or motherhood; motherly:
maternal instinct.
2. Inherited from one's mother: a maternal trait.
3. Related through one's mother: my maternal uncle.

Some how does not have the same ring to it.

"Rectal orifice" on the other hand.....

Gene

http://www.nowyourcooking.net/

"If people let government decide
what foods they eat and what medicines
they take, their bodies will soon be
in as sorry a state as are the souls of
those who live under tyranny"

"Thomas Jefferson"
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"tutall" > wrote in message
On May 10, 7:42 am, " >
wrote:

> What bothered me about your post was not the language or profanity, or
> even whether or not what you said about Steve was true, but the
> grammar:
>
> "because you a stupid low life ****ing dick sucker jerk wad"
>
> So many problems with that sentence...

Oh, missed that one. I was referring to this one (asshole cocksucker,
interesting combo) . This one's interesting as it's meaing changes
with the simple addition of a comma, changing the placement of the
comma is fun too.

> **** you stupid asshole cocksucker

Can become:
****, you stupid asshole cocksucker
**** you, stupid asshole cocksucker
**** you stupid, asshole cocksucker (my favorite)

LMAO!!! gotta go change my shorts I laughed so much!

--
regards, piedmont (michael)
The Practical BBQ'r - http://sites.google.com/site/thepracticalbbqr/
(mawil55) Hardiness Zone 7-8

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

In ,
piedmont >spewed forth:
> I owe an apology to AFB for having lost my temper while responding to
> two posts yesterday. I have always known that using a News Group is
> the same as using a city park. You have no control over the class of
> people that you see there. I've always known that there are lots of
> people whose only joy in life is too make others as miserable as they
> are in life.
> But to the decent and caring folks that use AFB I sincerely apologize
> for the language I used, it was totally uncalled for.

As you've already read by many, there is nothing to apologize for. You
should never apologize for speaking the truth.
Sqwertz has few friends and even less of a life, not to mention NO
girlfriends.
Being a drunk can do that to a person, as he has clearly demonstrated.
Life is too short, KF him and relieve yourself of the stress. He just ain't
worth it. There are many many people in every group he frequents that feel
the same way you do. So don't apologize, he is what he is. Actually, you
should apologize for being so nice to him, though, I wouldn't and haven't
been<EG>
I've tried to let him be and he still tries to nip at my heals like a
little yappin mutt every chance he gets. F**K 'EM
Always claiming to know who I am, where I live, where I work,etc and has
NEVER been able to back up one word of BS he spews forth.
NEVER! Just pity him for the loser he is and keep on Q'in.
<tips hat>
HAPPY Q'IN'

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

What an incredible waste of time, energy and bandwidth. <sigh>

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Mon, 10 May 2010 08:56:23 -0400, piedmont wrote:

> I owe an apology to AFB for having lost my temper while responding to two
> posts yesterday. I have always known that using a News Group is the same as
> using a city park. You have no control over the class of people that you see
> there. I've always known that there are lots of people whose only joy in
> life is too make others as miserable as they are in life.
>
> But to the decent and caring folks that use AFB I sincerely apologize for
> the language I used, it was totally uncalled for.

Didn't somebody else just call you an attention whore, too?

-sw
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Mon, 10 May 2010 12:53:42 -0500, Gene wrote:

> On Mon, 10 May 2010 08:56:23 -0400, "piedmont" >
> wrote:
>
>>I owe an apology to AFB for having lost my temper while responding to two
>>posts yesterday. I have always known that using a News Group is the same as
>>using a city park. You have no control over the class of people that you see
>>there. I've always known that there are lots of people whose only joy in
>>life is too make others as miserable as they are in life.
>>
>>But to the decent and caring folks that use AFB I sincerely apologize for
>>the language I used, it was totally uncalled for.
>> --
>>regards, piedmont (michael)
>>The Practical BBQ'r - http://sites.google.com/site/thepracticalbbqr/
>>(mawil55) Hardiness Zone 7-8

> This guy is prob. responsible for driving more people off this group
> and ABF than anyone including Kent.
>
> He is the main reason I (for the most part) have stopped posting on
> either group. Life is too short. Why on earth would I want to spend my
> spare time dealing with someone who lives to get a rise out of people?
> Just goes to show you that not everyone on the school yard grew up.
>
> Just imagine how much fun we could have if that shit just went away
> and never came back. I tried ignoring him only to see people
> responding to his comments. He knows that he can still **** with
> people in that way too.
>
> Thing is, ppl like him would never act this way to your face. Cowards
> hide behind their computer knowing full well the risks of acting like
> they do on a puter with ppl in real life.
>
> But in a way I pity him. Must have been picked on in school every day.
>
> He posts just enough food and BBQ related stuff so as not to get
> reported to his ISP while his real purpose is to **** with people like
> some little kid trying to play in what he thinks is an adult world.
>
> I even tried to act nice and make good comments about his post in
> order to keep things cool. IMHO, he looks at that as weakness and
> pounces the 1st chance he gets. SW is a friend to no one, building
> support from a few very nice ppl in order to slam others in an attempt
> to secure an air of support.
>
> While what you posted may not have been as understated as some might
> have put it, I ditto your remarks and your assessment of him as a
> person.

Oh, so it was me he was talking to?

Now I gotta find the thread.

It figures you'd be in on this, too, Gene. That's all you do here
is complain about me.

-sw
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Mon, 10 May 2010 17:59:43 -0500, ChairMan wrote:

> In ,
> piedmont >spewed forth:
>> I owe an apology to AFB for having lost my temper while responding to
>> two posts yesterday. I have always known that using a News Group is
>> the same as using a city park. You have no control over the class of
>> people that you see there. I've always known that there are lots of
>> people whose only joy in life is too make others as miserable as they
>> are in life.
>> But to the decent and caring folks that use AFB I sincerely apologize
>> for the language I used, it was totally uncalled for.

> As you've already read by many, there is nothing to apologize for. You
> should never apologize for speaking the truth.
> Sqwertz has few friends and even less of a life, not to mention NO
> girlfriends.
> Being a drunk can do that to a person, as he has clearly demonstrated.
> Life is too short, KF him and relieve yourself of the stress. He just ain't
> worth it. There are many many people in every group he frequents that feel
> the same way you do. So don't apologize, he is what he is. Actually, you
> should apologize for being so nice to him, though, I wouldn't and haven't
> been<EG>
> I've tried to let him be and he still tries to nip at my heals like a
> little yappin mutt every chance he gets. F**K 'EM
> Always claiming to know who I am, where I live, where I work,etc and has
> NEVER been able to back up one word of BS he spews forth.
> NEVER! Just pity him for the loser he is and keep on Q'in.
> <tips hat>
> HAPPY Q'IN'

And another one of my stalkers that has nothing to say about BBQ,
except complain about me.

Ahh. My work here is becoming more Kevin-like all the time. Looks
liek the group is just full of a bunch of pansies so it's time to
move in for the kill.

-sw
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Mon, 10 May 2010 08:56:23 -0400, piedmont wrote:

> I owe an apology to AFB for having lost my temper while responding to two
> posts yesterday. I have always known that using a News Group is the same as
> using a city park. You have no control over the class of people that you see
> there. I've always known that there are lots of people whose only joy in
> life is too make others as miserable as they are in life.
>
> But to the decent and caring folks that use AFB I sincerely apologize for
> the language I used, it was totally uncalled for.
> --
> regards, piedmont (michael)
> The Practical BBQ'r - http://sites.google.com/site/thepracticalbbqr/
> (mawil55) Hardiness Zone 7-8

So where is this post(s)? You're so important here that I don't
even remember the thread. Can you point it out to me so your flames
are no in vain?

Thank you.

-sw
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Mon, 10 May 2010 17:59:43 -0500, ChairMan wrote:

> I've tried to let him be and he still tries to nip at my heals like a
> little yappin mutt every chance he gets. F**K 'EM

Oh, the irony.

You know this is called projection, right?

These are exactly half of your recent posts to ABF, all of show you
provoking me out of the blue.

It's tough being a hypocrite. You're so misunderstood, right?

-sw

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

snip

>It figures you'd be in on this, too, Gene. That's all you do here
>is complain about me.
>
>-sw

Aww **** off. You started it with me 1st here and over at abf so who
the hell you trying to con?

Your just being exposed more and more, and by more and more people for
the ass that you are. You respect no one. But you sure do crave
respect and attention.

I am so sorry for you.

Gene

http://www.nowyourcooking.net/

"If people let government decide
what foods they eat and what medicines
they take, their bodies will soon be
in as sorry a state as are the souls of
those who live under tyranny"

"Thomas Jefferson"
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Mon, 10 May 2010 18:02:54 -0500, Nick Cramer >
wrote:

> What an incredible waste of time, energy and bandwidth. <sigh>

And that's what it is: People here respond to trolling, and it is what
make trolling work in the first place. I've been around this group, mostly
reading, for years and it has deteriorated the last year or so. A lot of
news groups have though. I think it has to do with the fact that Usenet is
losing out in general. People leave for moderated web forums. The one
group that won't leave though are the trolls simply because thay have
nowhere else to go. So there's more trolls per capita so to speak around
here these days. It's so easy keep a group clean. All it takes is a little
discipline when it comes to feeding the trolls which mostly means don
/not/ do it! Who would like to waste good barbecue on trolls anyway?

--
//ceed
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Sun, 16 May 2010 00:32:56 -0500, Gene wrote:

> snip
>>
>>It figures you'd be in on this, too, Gene. That's all you do here
>>is complain about me.

> Aww **** off. You started it with me 1st here and over at abf so who
> the hell you trying to con?

That's because you were a pompous ass bragging about your stocks and
your finances and how much you made daily. In a food group. And
you did again, and again, and again.

But since then I haven't said "boo" to you.

> Your just being exposed more and more, and by more and more people for
> the ass that you are. You respect no one. But you sure do crave
> respect and attention.
>
> I am so sorry for you.

Uh, oh. I'm better put some pants on.

So why are you here trying to bring attention to yourself? Are you
sacrificing yourself for me?

ObFood: Smoked TVP. Oh wait, those have already been invented.
They call them Bac-O's. But I would naturally smoke mine,
naturally.

-sw
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Sun, 16 May 2010 09:07:33 -0500, Sqwertz >
wrote:

>On Sun, 16 May 2010 00:32:56 -0500, Gene wrote:
>
>> snip
>>>
>>>It figures you'd be in on this, too, Gene. That's all you do here
>>>is complain about me.

>> Aww **** off. You started it with me 1st here and over at abf so who
>> the hell you trying to con?

>That's because you were a pompous ass bragging about your stocks and
>your finances and how much you made daily. In a food group. And
>you did again, and again, and again.
>
>But since then I haven't said "boo" to you.
>
>> Your just being exposed more and more, and by more and more people for
>> the ass that you are. You respect no one. But you sure do crave
>> respect and attention.
>>
>> I am so sorry for you.

>Uh, oh. I'm better put some pants on.
>
>So why are you here trying to bring attention to yourself? Are you
>sacrificing yourself for me?
>
>ObFood: Smoked TVP. Oh wait, those have already been invented.
>They call them Bac-O's. But I would naturally smoke mine,
>naturally.
>
>-sw

You are full of shit. I NEVER once talked about stocks. I do not OWN
any STOCK. Other than a few shares of AT&T that I got as an employee
(which I dumped when I left the company), I have never had any stock,
much less ranted about it.

I never once discussed my finances, nor how much I made a day. NEVER.
And I have never been paid "by the day". And you say I did it again,
and again, and again? Prove it.

All this time you have been an ass to me, and you have mistaken me for
someone else???

Gene

Gene

http://www.nowyourcooking.net/

"If people let government decide
what foods they eat and what medicines
they take, their bodies will soon be
in as sorry a state as are the souls of
those who live under tyranny"

"Thomas Jefferson"
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Gene" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 16 May 2010 09:07:33 -0500, Sqwertz >
> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 16 May 2010 00:32:56 -0500, Gene wrote:
>>
>>> snip

>>> Aww **** off. You started it with me 1st here and over at abf so who
>>> the hell you trying to con?

>>That's because you were a pompous ass bragging about your stocks and
>>your finances and how much you made daily. In a food group. And
>>you did again, and again, and again.
>>
>>But since then I haven't said "boo" to you.
>>
>>> Your just being exposed more and more, and by more and more people for
>>> the ass that you are. You respect no one. But you sure do crave
>>> respect and attention.
>>>
>>> I am so sorry for you.

>>Uh, oh. I'm better put some pants on.
>>
>>So why are you here trying to bring attention to yourself? Are you
>>sacrificing yourself for me?
>>
>>ObFood: Smoked TVP. Oh wait, those have already been invented.
>>They call them Bac-O's. But I would naturally smoke mine,
>>naturally.
>>
>>-sw

> You are full of shit. I NEVER once talked about stocks. I do not OWN
> any STOCK. Other than a few shares of AT&T that I got as an employee
> (which I dumped when I left the company), I have never had any stock,
> much less ranted about it.
>
> I never once discussed my finances, nor how much I made a day. NEVER.
> And I have never been paid "by the day". And you say I did it again,
> and again, and again? Prove it.
>
> All this time you have been an ass to me, and you have mistaken me for
> someone else???
>
> Gene

sqirts has lost it, i seriously think its early onset Alzheimer. he probably
looks in the mirror each morning and says to himself, "who the hell are you,
your an asshole", then gets online thinking everyone he's talking to is the
same asshole he saw in the mirror, its very sad.
piedmont

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Sun, 16 May 2010 15:26:35 -0500, Gene wrote:

> You are full of shit. I NEVER once talked about stocks. I do not OWN
> any STOCK. Other than a few shares of AT&T that I got as an employee
> (which I dumped when I left the company), I have never had any stock,
> much less ranted about it.

My apologies, then. I must have you mixed up with ... chemiker
maybe? I've killed too many brain cells lately - my once
excellent memory is failing me. Maybe I didn't even hate you after
all <shrug>. Oh well, too late now I guess.

> All this time you have been an ass to me, and you have mistaken me for
> someone else???

Uh, could be. Oops?

-sw
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Mon, 17 May 2010 15:16:04 -0500, Sqwertz >
wrote:

>On Sun, 16 May 2010 15:26:35 -0500, Gene wrote:
>
>> You are full of shit. I NEVER once talked about stocks. I do not OWN
>> any STOCK. Other than a few shares of AT&T that I got as an employee
>> (which I dumped when I left the company), I have never had any stock,
>> much less ranted about it.

>My apologies, then. I must have you mixed up with ... chemiker
>maybe? I've killed too many brain cells lately - my once
>excellent memory is failing me. Maybe I didn't even hate you after
>all <shrug>. Oh well, too late now I guess.
>
>> All this time you have been an ass to me, and you have mistaken me for
>> someone else???

>Uh, could be. Oops?
>
>-sw

Well gee, if that's all it was.

Seriously, it is never too late to say your sorry. As long as you
don't end up giving me shit for no reason again, I say, let it be.

Cheers!

Gene

http://www.nowyourcooking.net/

"If people let government decide
what foods they eat and what medicines
they take, their bodies will soon be
in as sorry a state as are the souls of
those who live under tyranny"

"Thomas Jefferson"
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Gene" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 17 May 2010 15:16:04 -0500, Sqwertz >
> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 16 May 2010 15:26:35 -0500, Gene wrote:
>>
>>> You are full of shit. I NEVER once talked about stocks. I do not OWN
>>> any STOCK. Other than a few shares of AT&T that I got as an employee
>>> (which I dumped when I left the company), I have never had any stock,
>>> much less ranted about it.

>>My apologies, then. I must have you mixed up with ... chemiker
>>maybe? I've killed too many brain cells lately - my once
>>excellent memory is failing me. Maybe I didn't even hate you after
>>all <shrug>. Oh well, too late now I guess.
>>
>>> All this time you have been an ass to me, and you have mistaken me for
>>> someone else???

>>Uh, could be. Oops?
>>
>>-sw

> Well gee, if that's all it was.
>
> Seriously, it is never too late to say your sorry. As long as you
> don't end up giving me shit for no reason again, I say, let it be.
>

> Cheers!
>
> Gene

seriously i honestly think swertz has some sort of issue/s, he made snotty
comments about my families new puppy on RFC which triggered me, and as you
know, you do not fxxk with a southern man's dog, even if it is tiny! i'm
gonna give swertz the benefit of the doubt and just ignore his continual
criticizing remarks.
regards,
piedmont

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
rob rob is offline

On May 20, 12:14*am, Gene > wrote:
> .................................................. .....................................
> Cheers!
>
> Gene
>
> .................................................. ......................................

All stand, raise a toast, and shout "HEAR! HEAR!
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"piedmont" > wrote in message
> "Gene" > wrote in message
> seriously i honestly think swertz has some sort of issue/s, he made snotty
> comments about my families new puppy on RFC which triggered me, and as you
> know, you do not fxxk with a southern man's dog, even if it is tiny! i'm
> gonna give swertz the benefit of the doubt and just ignore his continual
> criticizing remarks.
> regards,
> piedmont

his job here is done. and i might add, one of his better ones.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Thu, 20 May 2010 02:14:55 -0500, Gene wrote:

> On Mon, 17 May 2010 15:16:04 -0500, Sqwertz >
> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 16 May 2010 15:26:35 -0500, Gene wrote:
>>
>>> You are full of shit. I NEVER once talked about stocks. I do not OWN
>>> any STOCK. Other than a few shares of AT&T that I got as an employee
>>> (which I dumped when I left the company), I have never had any stock,
>>> much less ranted about it.

>>My apologies, then. I must have you mixed up with ... chemiker
>>maybe? I've killed too many brain cells lately - my once
>>excellent memory is failing me. Maybe I didn't even hate you after
>>all <shrug>. Oh well, too late now I guess.
>>
>>> All this time you have been an ass to me, and you have mistaken me for
>>> someone else???

>>Uh, could be. Oops?
>>
>>-sw

> Well gee, if that's all it was.
>
> Seriously, it is never too late to say your sorry. As long as you
> don't end up giving me shit for no reason again, I say, let it be.
>
> Cheers!

I'm sorry, and Cheers.

Just don't start posting the same messages to three different groups
like that Pee'dmont guy.

-sw
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Thu, 20 May 2010 08:42:00 -0400, piedmont wrote:

> seriously i honestly think swertz has some sort of issue/s, he made snotty
> comments about my families new puppy on RFC which triggered me

It triggers me when you posted about it (started threads) for the
3rd or 4th time about puppies in a food group.

It's not appropriate, and you know. You want to do that shit, join
Facebook or Twitter. Usenet has specific groups for specific
purposes. And I'm justified in calling you in it.

At least you're not flooding AFB will dozens of random BBQ joints,
their addresses, and phone numbers like a common shill. With no
explanation, I might add.

Oh wait - that *was* you.

-sw
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

snip

>Just don't start posting the same messages to three different groups
>like that Pee'dmont guy.
>
>-sw

I NEVER go over 2 groups

Apology playas General Cooking 0 18-11-2015 12:03 AM
An apology Harry Buskin General Cooking 6 09-01-2009 04:34 PM
Apology Mike Morton Tea 1 11-07-2008 03:52 PM
The Apology - L. Credit Where Due T.[_4_] General Cooking 0 02-06-2007 10:22 PM
Apology L. Credit Where Due T.[_4_] General Cooking 0 02-06-2007 10:21 PM