Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Charly Horse?

I've searched Costco USA and Canada and telephoned local Costco and they do
not sell the Napoleon Appolo 3 in 1.

I'm wondering if this was simply a spam to promote the cooker. I also
emailed the company to find out if they sell to Costco.

--
regards, piedmont (michael)
The Practical BBQ'r - http://sites.google.com/site/thepracticalbbqr/

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

I got a reply from the maker of napoleon apollo and they confirmed
Costco USA did purchase some units but they don't know where they were
distributed. Also they stated the cooker walls were porcelain coated,
sooo they should not rust. I still would like Charly Horse to say
which Costco he saw them at!
Piedmont

piedmont wrote:
> I've searched Costco USA and Canada and telephoned local Costco and they do
> not sell the Napoleon Appolo 3 in 1.
>
> I'm wondering if this was simply a spam to promote the cooker. I also
> emailed the company to find out if they sell to Costco.
>
> --
> regards, piedmont (michael)
> The Practical BBQ'r - http://sites.google.com/site/thepracticalbbqr/
> (mawil55) Hardiness Zone 7-8

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

piedmont > wrote in
:

> I got a reply from the maker of napoleon apollo and they confirmed
> Costco USA did purchase some units but they don't know where they were
> distributed. Also they stated the cooker walls were porcelain coated,
> sooo they should not rust. I still would like Charly Horse to say
> which Costco he saw them at!
> Piedmont
>
> piedmont wrote:
>> I've searched Costco USA and Canada and telephoned local Costco and
>> they do not sell the Napoleon Appolo 3 in 1.
>>
>> I'm wondering if this was simply a spam to promote the cooker. I also
>> emailed the company to find out if they sell to Costco.
>>
>> --
>> regards, piedmont (michael)
>> The Practical BBQ'r - http://sites.google.com/site/thepracticalbbqr/
>> (mawil55) Hardiness Zone 7-8

I just talked to Gf over there she's gonna pick one up for me if they
have it will post the UPS for you this weekend..
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On May 5, 11:59*pm, "Nunya Bidnits" <nunyabidn...@eternal-
september.invalid> wrote:

> ROFL! He still didn't say where it was!

He didn't want to have to foot race Piedmont (or Squirtz) over to the
Costco to buy one!

Robert

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Charly Horse" > wrote in message
.. .
> piedmont > wrote in
> :
>
>> I got a reply from the maker of napoleon apollo and they confirmed
>> Costco USA did purchase some units but they don't know where they were
>> distributed. Also they stated the cooker walls were porcelain coated,
>> sooo they should not rust. I still would like Charly Horse to say
>> which Costco he saw them at!
>> Piedmont
>>
>> piedmont wrote:
>>> I've searched Costco USA and Canada and telephoned local Costco and
>>> they do not sell the Napoleon Appolo 3 in 1.
>>>
>>> I'm wondering if this was simply a spam to promote the cooker. I also
>>> emailed the company to find out if they sell to Costco.
>>>
>>> --
>>> regards, piedmont (michael)
>>> The Practical BBQ'r - http://sites.google.com/site/thepracticalbbqr/
>>> (mawil55) Hardiness Zone 7-8

> I just talked to Gf over there she's gonna pick one up for me if they
> have it will post the UPS for you this weekend..

Charly! there you are! I thought you vanished! What Costco has an Napoleon
for sale for $250??

--
regards, piedmont (michael)
The Practical BBQ'r - http://sites.google.com/site/thepracticalbbqr/
(mawil55) Hardiness Zone 7-8

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Nunya Bidnits" > wrote in message

> "Charly Horse" > wrote in message
> .. .
>> piedmont > wrote in
>> :
>>
>>> I got a reply from the maker of napoleon apollo and they confirmed
>>> Costco USA did purchase some units but they don't know where they were
>>> distributed. Also they stated the cooker walls were porcelain coated,
>>> sooo they should not rust. I still would like Charly Horse to say
>>> which Costco he saw them at!
>>> Piedmont

>> I just talked to Gf over there she's gonna pick one up for me if
>> they
>> have it will post the UPS for you this weekend..

> ROFL! He still didn't say where it was!

LOL, I'm dying here! Charly! Where are they being sold! What Costco number,
city, state?? help me man!

--
regards, piedmont (michael)
The Practical BBQ'r - http://sites.google.com/site/thepracticalbbqr/
(mawil55) Hardiness Zone 7-8

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

piedmont > wrote in
:

> I got a reply from the maker of napoleon apollo and they confirmed
> Costco USA did purchase some units but they don't know where they were
> distributed. Also they stated the cooker walls were porcelain coated,
> sooo they should not rust. I still would like Charly Horse to say
> which Costco he saw them at!
> Piedmont
>
> piedmont wrote:
>> I've searched Costco USA and Canada and telephoned local Costco and
>> they do not sell the Napoleon Appolo 3 in 1.
>>
>> I'm wondering if this was simply a spam to promote the cooker. I also
>> emailed the company to find out if they sell to Costco.
>>
>> --
>> regards, piedmont (michael)
>> The Practical BBQ'r - http://sites.google.com/site/thepracticalbbqr/
>> (mawil55) Hardiness Zone 7-8

I should wait until i get mine then...

nahh was in lewisville tx
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"piedmont" > wrote in
:

@f14g2000vbn.googlegroups.com
>> :
>>
>>> I got a reply from the maker of napoleon apollo and they confirmed
>>> Costco USA did purchase some units but they don't know where they
>>> were distributed. Also they stated the cooker walls were porcelain
>>> coated, sooo they should not rust. I still would like Charly Horse
>>> to say which Costco he saw them at!
>>> Piedmont

>> I just talked to Gf over there she's gonna pick one up for me if
>> they have it will post the UPS for you this weekend..

> Charly! there you are! I thought you vanished! What Costco has an
> Napoleon for sale for $250??

In Lewisville Tx just no of Dallas GF just picked one up for
me I thought i had posted location earlier.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Mike - now that it's confirmed, maybe you can get the local Costco to
do a search of availability for you to find it.

I don't know if Costco does it or not, but if it isn't a special "one
time buy" or promotion of some sort they may order one for you if you
can get the proper SKU #.

Robert

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Charly Horse > wrote in
:

> piedmont > wrote in

@f14g2000vbn.googlegroups.com:

>> I got a reply from the maker of napoleon apollo and they confirmed
>> Costco USA did purchase some units but they don't know where they
>> were distributed. Also they stated the cooker walls were porcelain
>> coated, sooo they should not rust. I still would like Charly Horse to
>> say which Costco he saw them at!
>> Piedmont
>>
>> piedmont wrote:
>>> I've searched Costco USA and Canada and telephoned local Costco and
>>> they do not sell the Napoleon Appolo 3 in 1.
>>>
>>> I'm wondering if this was simply a spam to promote the cooker. I
>>> also emailed the company to find out if they sell to Costco.
>>>
>>> --
>>> regards, piedmont (michael)
>>> The Practical BBQ'r - http://sites.google.com/site/thepracticalbbqr/
>>> (mawil55) Hardiness Zone 7-8

> I should wait until i get mine then...
>
> nahh was in lewisville tx

mines now safely tucked away for pickup this weekend. GF said they had
quite a few in stock.

851 S. State Hwy 121
Lewisville, Texas 75067
United States
(469) 948-1026

item# 520991 upc # 629162111364

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Charly Horse" > wrote in message
.. .
> Charly Horse > wrote in
> :
>
>> piedmont > wrote in

> @f14g2000vbn.googlegroups.com:
>>
>>> I got a reply from the maker of napoleon apollo and they confirmed
>>> Costco USA did purchase some units but they don't know where they
>>> were distributed. Also they stated the cooker walls were porcelain
>>> coated, sooo they should not rust. I still would like Charly Horse to
>>> say which Costco he saw them at!
>>> Piedmont

>> I should wait until i get mine then...
>>
>> nahh was in lewisville tx

> mines now safely tucked away for pickup this weekend. GF said they had
> quite a few in stock.
>
> 851 S. State Hwy 121
> Lewisville, Texas 75067
> United States
> (469) 948-1026
>

> SKU item# 520991 upc # 629162111364

Yep, I just called them and they confirmed, my problem is they don't ship
interwarehouse and it isn't sold here in the Carolina's. I have two brothers
in Dallas and I emailed them asking if they have a Costco member ship. One
last thing Charly - can you get me the box dimensions and weight of box in
case I can get someone local to buy one for me and have it shipped, then I
can precheck shipping cost. Could still be cheaper as they normally seem to
go for $379.00 and they just aren't available here at all.

--
regards, piedmont (michael)
The Practical BBQ'r - http://sites.google.com/site/thepracticalbbqr/
(mawil55) Hardiness Zone 7-8

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

>> SKU item# 520991 upc # 629162111364

> Yep, I just called them and they confirmed, my problem is they don't
> ship interwarehouse and it isn't sold here in the Carolina's. I have
> two brothers in Dallas and I emailed them asking if they have a Costco
> member ship. One last thing Charly - can you get me the box dimensions
> and weight of box in case I can get someone local to buy one for me
> and have it shipped, then I can precheck shipping cost. Could still be
> cheaper as they normally seem to go for $379.00 and they just aren't
> available here at all.

It's gonna be Sat eve b4 I'm over there to see it but GF said it
measured about 22x22x31 I'd guess weight to be about 35-40 lbs , she
can't lift.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Charly Horse" > wrote in message
.. .

>>> SKU item# 520991 upc # 629162111364

>> Yep, I just called them and they confirmed, my problem is they don't
>> ship interwarehouse and it isn't sold here in the Carolina's. I have
>> two brothers in Dallas and I emailed them asking if they have a Costco
>> member ship. One last thing Charly - can you get me the box dimensions
>> and weight of box in case I can get someone local to buy one for me
>> and have it shipped, then I can precheck shipping cost. Could still be
>> cheaper as they normally seem to go for $379.00 and they just aren't
>> available here at all.
>>

> It's gonna be Sat eve b4 I'm over there to see it but GF said it
> measured about 22x22x31 I'd guess weight to be about 35-40 lbs , she
> can't lift.

Thanks Charly, you da man!

--
regards, piedmont (michael)
The Practical BBQ'r - http://sites.google.com/site/thepracticalbbqr/
(mawil55) Hardiness Zone 7-8

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Thu, 6 May 2010 08:01:21 -0400, piedmont wrote:

> LOL, I'm dying here! Charly! Where are they being sold! What Costco number,
> city, state?? help me man!

I'm dying, too. But it's from your impatience.

-sw
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 06 May 2010 18:14:14 GMT, Charly Horse wrote:

> 851 S. State Hwy 121
> Lewisville, Texas 75067
> United States
> (469) 948-1026
>
> item# 520991 upc # 629162111364

Can I get the longitude and latitude of the store?

-sw

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 06 May 2010 19:18:03 GMT, Charly Horse wrote:

>>> SKU item# 520991 upc # 629162111364

>> Yep, I just called them and they confirmed, my problem is they don't
>> ship interwarehouse and it isn't sold here in the Carolina's. I have
>> two brothers in Dallas and I emailed them asking if they have a Costco
>> member ship. One last thing Charly - can you get me the box dimensions
>> and weight of box in case I can get someone local to buy one for me
>> and have it shipped, then I can precheck shipping cost. Could still be
>> cheaper as they normally seem to go for $379.00 and they just aren't
>> available here at all.
>>

> It's gonna be Sat eve b4 I'm over there to see it but GF said it
> measured about 22x22x31 I'd guess weight to be about 35-40 lbs , she
> can't lift.

What is it's astrological sign? I may be incompatible with this
smoker.

-sw
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"piedmont" > wrote in
:

> "Charly Horse" > wrote in message
> .. .

>>> Yep, I just called them and they confirmed, my problem is they don't
>>> ship interwarehouse and it isn't sold here in the Carolina's. I have
>>> two brothers in Dallas and I emailed them asking if they have a
>>> Costco member ship. One last thing Charly - can you get me the box
>>> dimensions and weight of box in case I can get someone local to buy
>>> one for me and have it shipped, then I can precheck shipping cost.
>>> Could still be cheaper as they normally seem to go for $379.00 and
>>> they just aren't available here at all.
>>>

>> It's gonna be Sat eve b4 I'm over there to see it but GF said
>> it measured about 22x22x31 I'd guess weight to be about 35-40 lbs ,
>> she can't lift.

guessed wrong on weight it's 58 pounds gross box weight, looks good
tho unassembled yet be taking it home and doing a test burn on it
tuesday.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Sqwertz > wrote in
:

> On 06 May 2010 18:14:14 GMT, Charly Horse wrote:
>
>> 851 S. State Hwy 121
>> Lewisville, Texas 75067
>> United States
>> (469) 948-1026
>>
>> item# 520991 upc # 629162111364

> Can I get the longitude and latitude of the store?
>
> -sw

just use google earth and type in the address it'll give em to ya
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 08 May 2010 23:37:58 GMT, Charly Horse wrote:

> Sqwertz > wrote in
> :
>
>> On 06 May 2010 18:14:14 GMT, Charly Horse wrote:
>>
>>> 851 S. State Hwy 121
>>> Lewisville, Texas 75067
>>> United States
>>> (469) 948-1026
>>>
>>> item# 520991 upc # 629162111364

>> Can I get the longitude and latitude of the store?

> just use google earth and type in the address it'll give em to ya

I was sarcastically mocking somebody else in this thread. And my
other post, too.

-sw
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

**** you stupid asshole cocksucker

--
regards, piedmont (michael)
The Practical BBQ'r - http://sites.google.com/site/thepracticalbbqr/
(mawil55) Hardiness Zone 7-8

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

because you a stupid low life ****ing dick sucker jerk wad

--
regards, piedmont (michael)
The Practical BBQ'r - http://sites.google.com/site/thepracticalbbqr/
(mawil55) Hardiness Zone 7-8

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On May 9, 7:33*pm, "piedmont" > wrote:
> "Sqwertz" > wrote in message

> > On Thu, 6 May 2010 08:01:21 -0400, piedmont wrote:

> >> LOL, I'm dying here! Charly! Where are they being sold! What Costco
> >> number,
> >> city, state?? help me man!

> > I'm dying, too. *But it's from your impatience.

> > -sw

> **** you stupid asshole cocksucker

Vintage.

Robert
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Sun, 9 May 2010 21:35:24 -0400, piedmont wrote:

> "Sqwertz" > wrote in message
>> On 08 May 2010 23:37:58 GMT, Charly Horse wrote:
>>
>>> Sqwertz > wrote in
>>> :

>>> just use google earth and type in the address it'll give em to ya

>> I was sarcastically mocking somebody else in this thread. And my
>> other post, too.
>>
>> -sw

> because you a stupid low life ****ing dick sucker jerk wad

Oh, this?

Because you're a lazy ****ing cry-baby whiner. And you're doing it
again here. You're bugging Charly for all this information, being a
real pestering asshole about it, and you just turned around in did
again today with your :"I can't unzip this file will somebody
convert it for me?", when all you had to do was look up the
instructions with a simple Google search, just like I did.

You're a mental case, Piedmont. You need to go back into the hole
you lived in fore the last 5-7 years.

-sw
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Sun, 9 May 2010 21:33:53 -0400, piedmont wrote:

> "Sqwertz" > wrote in message
>> On Thu, 6 May 2010 08:01:21 -0400, piedmont wrote:
>>
>>> LOL, I'm dying here! Charly! Where are they being sold! What Costco
>>> number,
>>> city, state?? help me man!

>> I'm dying, too. But it's from your impatience.

> **** you stupid asshole cocksucker

Grow up, you dickless wonder.

-sw
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
snip

> Grow up, you dickless wonder.
>
> -sw

squirt,
i just looked and do have one. i had to move your head out of the way to see
it but there was one there.
piedmont

Tea Horse Road in NGM Tea Aroma Tea 0 21-04-2010 08:56 PM
Charly D. Miller: Violator of Patient Confidentiality! atec7 7[_2_] General Cooking 0 04-04-2010 05:41 AM
Charly D. Miller: Violator of Patient Confidentiality! Chemo the Clown General Cooking 0 03-04-2010 08:52 PM
May the Best horse win! Andy[_15_] General Cooking 14 08-06-2009 12:19 AM
Horse (Uma) Sashimi Sluggo the Flusher Sushi 3 27-12-2004 04:02 PM