Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Edenton Hog Fest April 30th-May 1

I'm making my annual trek to Edenton, will be cooking as DPQ BBQ.
Looking forward to seeing Chris and anyone else that's out there.

Cheers,
Dana
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Nick Cramer wrote:
> Dana > wrote:
>> I'm making my annual trek to Edenton, will be cooking as DPQ BBQ.
>> Looking forward to seeing Chris and anyone else that's out there.

> Good luck, Dana. Sorry I can't make.

Yeah, what Nick said, Dana. Have a good deal of success and fun.

--
Dave

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Dana > wrote:
> I'm making my annual trek to Edenton, will be cooking as DPQ BBQ.
> Looking forward to seeing Chris and anyone else that's out there.

Good luck, Dana. Sorry I can't make.

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Apr 25, 8:29*pm, "Dave Bugg" > wrote:
> Nick Cramer wrote:

> > Good luck, Dana. Sorry I can't make.

> Yeah, what Nick said, Dana. Have a good deal of success and fun.

Thank you very much! I've sure learned a lot from you two over the
years.

Dana K6JQ (for Nick :-))
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Dana > wrote:
> On Apr 25, 8:29=A0pm, "Dave Bugg" > wrote:
> > Nick Cramer wrote:

> > > Good luck, Dana. Sorry I can't make.

> > Yeah, what Nick said, Dana. Have a good deal of success and fun.

> Thank you very much! I've sure learned a lot from you two over the
> years.
>
> Dana K6JQ (for Nick :-))

Good luck & 73's, Dana. I told a Tarheel buddy about it, but he's in
Durham, so not likely to make it either. ;-(

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061