Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default 3 Simple Ways to Serve Fresh, Homemade Mozzarella

On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 09:28:11 +0100, ViLco wrote:

> Most of all, only someone who's never fried breade dmozzarella woul
> recommend to *lightly* bread it: if you don't at least *duoble* bread it, it
> will quickly break out of the crumbs and start swimming in your frying oil.

Any tips for fried ice cream? I think that was Italian in origin.
I alwasy saw it at Italian restaurants in Pittsburgh.

-sw
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqwertz View Post
On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 09:28:11 +0100, ViLco wrote:

Most of all, only someone who's never fried breade dmozzarella woul
recommend to *lightly* bread it: if you don't at least *duoble* bread it, it
will quickly break out of the crumbs and start swimming in your frying oil.

Any tips for fried ice cream? I think that was Italian in origin.
I alwasy saw it at Italian restaurants in Pittsburgh.

-sw
i know ways to brew Chinese tea
well,if you wanna know,just tell me,next time i will tell you

!!!
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"jasminesolis" > wrote in message

> Sqwertz;1455213 Wrote:
>> On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 09:28:11 +0100, ViLco wrote:
>> -
>> Most of all, only someone who's never fried breade dmozzarella woul
>> recommend to *lightly* bread it: if you don't at least *duoble* bread
>> it, it
>> will quickly break out of the crumbs and start swimming in your frying
>> oil.-
>>
>> Any tips for fried ice cream? I think that was Italian in origin.
>> I alwasy saw it at Italian restaurants in Pittsburgh.
>>
>> -sw

> i know ways to brew Chinese tea
> well,if you wanna know,just tell me,next time i will tell you
>
> !!!

This isn't a tea froup, but I do have some outstanding teas in the house.

Ingenuitea is my teapot brand. Yum!

TFM®

> --
> jasminesolis

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 19:08:14 -0400, TFM® wrote:

> This isn't a tea froup, but I do have some outstanding teas in the house.
>
> Ingenuitea is my teapot brand. Yum!

See what I meant about the WSM's?

-sw
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Sqwertz wrote:

>> Most of all, only someone who's never fried breade dmozzarella woul
>> recommend to *lightly* bread it: if you don't at least *duoble*
>> bread it, it will quickly break out of the crumbs and start swimming
>> in your frying oil.

> Any tips for fried ice cream? I think that was Italian in origin.
> I alwasy saw it at Italian restaurants in Pittsburgh.

I never attempted it, but I saw it sometimes and it looks like it's dipped
into a kind of paste, before getting fried. I guess it's like a thicker
tenpura paste.
I don't know it's origin but I doubt is is born in Italy, I only see it in
chinese restaurants and, recently, in those fancy-schmancy places which feed
you for 80 euros per person.
--
Vilco
Don't think pink: drink rosè

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 15:44:37 +0100, ViLco wrote:

> Sqwertz wrote:
>
>>> Most of all, only someone who's never fried breade dmozzarella woul
>>> recommend to *lightly* bread it: if you don't at least *duoble*
>>> bread it, it will quickly break out of the crumbs and start swimming
>>> in your frying oil.

>> Any tips for fried ice cream? I think that was Italian in origin.
>> I alwasy saw it at Italian restaurants in Pittsburgh.

> I never attempted it, but I saw it sometimes and it looks like it's dipped
> into a kind of paste, before getting fried. I guess it's like a thicker
> tenpura paste.

I always just assumed it was Italian as that's where I've seen.
I've never seen it at Chinese restauranuts, but I've never
considered a dessert at Chinese restaurants (and they never even
ask).

Looks it up, and one source says it's probably Tex-Mex. Nobody
really knows, except that it's a variation of Baked Alaska.

-sw
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

the only place i have ever seen this is at mexican places, Lee