Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default nitrogen update

While in NC to be with the daughter and the birth of our first
grandson, the equipment I'd ordered off eBay arrived. I got the
cylinder, regulator and adapters I needed for the nitrogen
"purging" system. The early part of this week will be dedicated
to the cumulative stuff from having been gone for a week and a
half, but then it's time to get out the drill, buy some tubing and
getting the cylinder filled. This should be cool.

--
Nonny

Luxury cars now offer a great seating option for politicians.
These seats blow heated air onto their backside in the winter and
cooled air in the summer. If sold to voters, though, the car
seats
are modified to just blow smoke up the voter's rump year-round

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Nonny wrote:
> While in NC to be with the daughter and the birth of our first
> grandson, the equipment I'd ordered off eBay arrived. I got the
> cylinder, regulator and adapters I needed for the nitrogen
> "purging" system. The early part of this week will be dedicated
> to the cumulative stuff from having been gone for a week and a
> half, but then it's time to get out the drill, buy some tubing and
> getting the cylinder filled. This should be cool.

I'll be interested to hear what the cost is of filling the cylinder.

--
Dave

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Dave Bugg wrote:
> Nonny wrote:
>> While in NC to be with the daughter and the birth of our first
>> grandson, the equipment I'd ordered off eBay arrived. I got the
>> cylinder, regulator and adapters I needed for the nitrogen
>> "purging" system. The early part of this week will be dedicated
>> to the cumulative stuff from having been gone for a week and a
>> half, but then it's time to get out the drill, buy some tubing and
>> getting the cylinder filled. This should be cool.

> I'll be interested to hear what the cost is of filling the cylinder.

me too. And congrats Nonny.

--
Steve

Liquid Nitrogen source? The Undead Edward M. Kennedy General Cooking 28 10-10-2012 04:41 PM
Liquid Nitrogen source? The Undead Edward M. Kennedy Vegan 0 10-10-2012 04:41 PM
compressed nitrogen Nonny Barbecue 20 10-03-2010 08:06 PM
Nitrogen gas for preserving... dank Preserving 8 10-11-2007 02:27 AM
Diammonium Phosphate Nitrogen? Ron Winemaking 0 05-03-2005 06:16 PM