Posted to rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.barbecue,rec.food.cooking

Default Microwave BBQ recipe?

In article >,
says...

> "I am Tosk" > wrote in message
> > In article >,

says...

> >> "BubbaBob" > wrote in message
> >> . 1...
> >>

> >> Hmm, being a most excellent smoker of meats and other organic
> >> materials, I
> >> can assure you that if you had a 6 inch thick brisket and it was a
> >> solid
> >> smoke ring, it would be dryer than hell and only yanki's would eat it,
> >> yanqui's i'l eat anything, except good shit like grits, okra, and mary
> >> grace.

> > Yeah, I gave up eating what I dug up in the back yard when I was about
> > 4...
> >
> > Scotty Guess I will always be a Yankee at heart, never a Damn Yankee
> > if I can help it
> >

> Nothing wrong with yanki's, as long as they don't try to pretend to smoke
> meats. It's kinda like going to Detroit to eat Mexican food.....where
> catchup appears to be the main ingredient.

Now you are gonna' pay... My Polish FIL gave me his smoker many years ago and
taught me, and only me how to make the family Kielbasa. Don't even bother
talking to me about smoking meats if you use one of these:

http://tinyurl.com/ycnkpw4

<snerk>

Scotty
--
Can I haz Cheezeburger?
Posted to rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.barbecue,rec.food.cooking

On Feb 24, 8:16*am, "MoParMaN" >
wrote:
> "I am Tosk" > wrote in ...
>
> > In article >,
> > says...

> >> "BubbaBob" > wrote in message
> . 0.1...

> >> Hmm, being a most excellent smoker of meats and other organic
> >> materials, I
> >> can assure you that if you had a 6 inch thick brisket and it was a
> >> solid
> >> smoke ring, it would be dryer than hell and only yanki's would eat it,
> >> yanqui's i'l eat anything, except good shit like grits, okra, and mary
> >> grace.

> > Yeah, I gave up eating what I dug up in the back yard when I was about
> > 4...

> > Scotty Guess I will always be a Yankee at heart, never a Damn Yankee
> > if I can help it

> Nothing wrong with yanki's, as long as they don't try to pretend to smoke
> meats. It's kinda like going to Detroit to eat Mexican food.....where
> catchup appears to be the main ingredient.
>
> --
> --MoParMaN--
> ---Scud Coordinates 32.61204 North 96.92989 West---
> ---Remove "Clothes" to Reply---

There is no Mexican food East of the Rockies--its all that Tex-Mex
crap with that Velveeta stuff they call cheese....
Posted to rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.barbecue,rec.food.cooking

"I am Tosk" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> says...
>>
>> "I am Tosk" > wrote in message
>> > In article >,

says...

>> > Yeah, I gave up eating what I dug up in the back yard when I was
>> > about
>> > 4...
>> >
>> > Scotty Guess I will always be a Yankee at heart, never a Damn
>> > Yankee
>> > if I can help it
>> >

>> Nothing wrong with yanki's, as long as they don't try to pretend to
>> smoke
>> meats. It's kinda like going to Detroit to eat Mexican food.....where
>> catchup appears to be the main ingredient.

> Now you are gonna' pay... My Polish FIL gave me his smoker many years
> ago and
> taught me, and only me how to make the family Kielbasa. Don't even
> bother
> talking to me about smoking meats if you use one of these:

http://tinyurl.com/ycnkpw4

Armature,
http://www.fiery-foods.com/browse-th...ers-and-grills

Mines the Hemi Smoker. I got more, but that's all need for your snausage
smoker.

--
--MoParMaN--
---Scud Coordinates 32.61204 North 96.92989 West---
---Remove "Clothes" to Reply---

VROC-27911
2008 Vulcan 1600 Nomad
Cedar Hill or Hawkins Texas
http://www.vroc.org/view_profile.php?user_id=32113

Posted to rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.barbecue,rec.food.cooking

"Bobs yer uncle" > wrote in message
On Feb 24, 8:16 am, "MoParMaN" >
wrote:
> "I am Tosk" > wrote in
>
> > In article >,
> > says...

> >> "BubbaBob" > wrote in message
> . 0.1...

> >> Hmm, being a most excellent smoker of meats and other organic
> >> materials, I
> >> can assure you that if you had a 6 inch thick brisket and it was a
> >> solid
> >> smoke ring, it would be dryer than hell and only yanki's would eat
> >> it,
> >> yanqui's i'l eat anything, except good shit like grits, okra, and
> >> mary
> >> grace.

> > Yeah, I gave up eating what I dug up in the back yard when I was about
> > 4...

> > Scotty Guess I will always be a Yankee at heart, never a Damn
> > Yankee
> > if I can help it

> Nothing wrong with yanki's, as long as they don't try to pretend to
> smoke
> meats. It's kinda like going to Detroit to eat Mexican food.....where
> catchup appears to be the main ingredient.
>
> --
> --MoParMaN--
> ---Scud Coordinates 32.61204 North 96.92989 West---
> ---Remove "Clothes" to Reply---

There is no Mexican food East of the Rockies--its all that Tex-Mex
crap with that Velveeta stuff they call cheese....

Velveeta, is colored cow snot.... Ugh!

--
--MoParMaN--
---Scud Coordinates 32.61204 North 96.92989 West---
---Remove "Clothes" to Reply---

Posted to rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.barbecue,rec.food.cooking

In article >,
says...

> >> Nothing wrong with yanki's, as long as they don't try to pretend to
> >> smoke
> >> meats. It's kinda like going to Detroit to eat Mexican food.....where
> >> catchup appears to be the main ingredient.

> > Now you are gonna' pay... My Polish FIL gave me his smoker many years
> > ago and
> > taught me, and only me how to make the family Kielbasa. Don't even
> > bother
> > talking to me about smoking meats if you use one of these:

http://tinyurl.com/ycnkpw4

> Armature,
> http://www.fiery-foods.com/browse-th...ers-and-grills
>
> Mines the Hemi Smoker. I got more, but that's all need for your snausage
> smoker.

Oooops, Pardon me. I thought you were smoking meats, not cooking hotdogs. But
you do get points for the Vulcan!

I am trying to find a nice day to go down to the shore and take some shots of
my smoker... I am sure many here would enjoy them, it's old school for sure.

Scotty

--
Can I haz Cheezeburger?
Posted to rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.barbecue,rec.food.cooking

Bobs yer uncle > wrote in
:

> On Feb 24, 8:16*am, "MoParMaN" >
> wrote:
>> "I am Tosk" > wrote in
>> messagenews:MPG.2

>> > In article >,
>> > says...

>> . 0.1...

> .

>> > Yeah, I gave up eating what I dug up in the back yard when I was
>> > about 4...

>> > Scotty Guess I will always be a Yankee at heart, never a Damn
>> > Yankee if I can help it

>> Nothing wrong with yanki's, as long as they don't try to pretend to
>> smoke meats. It's kinda like going to Detroit to eat Mexican
>> food.....where catchup appears to be the main ingredient.
>>
>> --
>> --MoParMaN--
>> ---Scud Coordinates 32.61204 North 96.92989 West---
>> ---Remove "Clothes" to Reply---

> There is no Mexican food East of the Rockies--its all that Tex-Mex
> crap with that Velveeta stuff they call cheese....

Ummm... I'll tell ya that everywhere there is large scale farming in the
US (and thus migrant farm workers) good Mexican food can be found.

--
Aaron
Posted to rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.barbecue,rec.food.cooking

"The BorgMan" > wrote in message
> Bobs yer uncle > wrote in
> :
>
>> On Feb 24, 8:16 am, "MoParMaN" >
>> wrote:
>>> "I am Tosk" > wrote in
>>> messagenews:MPG.2

>>> . 0.1...

>> .

>>> Nothing wrong with yanki's, as long as they don't try to pretend to
>>> smoke meats. It's kinda like going to Detroit to eat Mexican
>>> food.....where catchup appears to be the main ingredient.
>>>
>>> --
>>> --MoParMaN--
>>> ---Scud Coordinates 32.61204 North 96.92989 West---
>>> ---Remove "Clothes" to Reply---

>> There is no Mexican food East of the Rockies--its all that Tex-Mex
>> crap with that Velveeta stuff they call cheese....
>>

> Ummm... I'll tell ya that everywhere there is large scale farming in the
> US (and thus migrant farm workers) good Mexican food can be found.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Not unless you marry the cooks daughter!

--
--MoParMaN--
---Scud Coordinates 32.61204 North 96.92989 West---
---Remove "Clothes" to Reply---

VROC-27911
2008 Vulcan 1600 Nomad
Cedar Hill or Hawkins Texas
http://www.vroc.org/view_profile.php?user_id=32113

Posted to rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.barbecue,rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"MoParMaN" > wrote:

> > Scotty Guess I will always be a Yankee at heart, never a Damn Yankee
> > if I can help it
> >

> Nothing wrong with yanki's, as long as they don't try to pretend to smoke
> meats. It's kinda like going to Detroit to eat Mexican food.....where
> catchup appears to be the main ingredient.
>

> --
> --MoParMaN--

Depends on whether or not you have authentic Mexicans in the kitchen.
I was in Michigan for a training seminar once and went to a mexican
restaurant. It was the only place near the Hotel. The chip dip was weak
so I asked the Mexican waiters if they had any of the real stuff. I was
the only tech at the table that could eat it when they brought out
Habenaro dip for me. <g>

I also introduced all the other northerners to Margaritas... ;-d

Sometimes all you have to do is ask!
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein