FoodBanter.com

-   -   Grilling and barbecueing on youtube (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/393310-grilling-barbecueing-youtube.html)

Sosios 25-01-2010 05:19 AM

Grilling and barbecueing on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E93hDP8ckQs
Damn this looks good. thinking about making it for my friends tonight.
What do you think?

Sosios

Sosios 25-01-2010 05:22 AM

On Jan 25, 6:19*am, Sosios > wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E93hDP8ckQs
> Damn this looks good. thinking about making it for my friends tonight.
> What do you think?
>
> Sosios

Or this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t-AJxYpMss. I dont know if
I'll be able to find rabbit meat though. Do I have to go to a special
shop or anything to get it?

Tutall 25-01-2010 06:46 AM

Grilling and barbecueing on youtube

On Jan 24, 10:25*pm, "Nunya Bidnits" <nunyabidn...@eternal-
september.invalid> wrote:

> I don't know where you go in Norway. It's easy to find around here. I just
> go down to the 24 hour rabbit mega-store. I particularly like shopping in
> the Dead or Alive? section.

Ya know, I still got a mark from last time I guessed wrong. The family
sure enjoyed the moment though.

You know it tasted all the better for it too. Revenge IS sweet.

piedmont 25-01-2010 08:51 PM

On 1/25/2010 12:19 AM, Sosios wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E93hDP8ckQs
> Damn this looks good. thinking about making it for my friends tonight.
> What do you think?
>
> Sosios

Stewed pork! Yummy. Sosios, please make it for all your friends, they
will think your a God there in Norway for sure!

--
piedmont, The Practical BBQ'r

http://sites.google.com/site/thepracticalbbqr/

Tutall 25-01-2010 09:03 PM

On Jan 25, 12:51*pm, piedmont > wrote:
> On 1/25/2010 12:19 AM, Sosios wrote:
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E93hDP8ckQs
> > Damn this looks good. thinking about making it for my friends tonight.
> > What do you think?

> > Sosios

> Stewed pork! Yummy. Sosios, please make it for all your friends, they
> will think your a God there in Norway for sure!
>
> --
> piedmont, The Practical BBQ'r
>
> http://sites.google.com/site/thepracticalbbqr/

Those guys guys crack me up "BBQ Pit Boys."

They don't make BBQ, they don't have a pit and they're middle aged.

Other than that, their name's perfect.

Omelet[_7_] 25-01-2010 09:17 PM

Grilling and barbecueing on youtube

In article
Sosios > wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E93hDP8ckQs
> Damn this looks good. thinking about making it for my friends tonight.
> What do you think?
>
> Sosios

Yuk.

He had me until he poured that sauce all over them.

I'm not much for BBQ sauce. I prefer rubs or marinades.
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

piedmont 25-01-2010 10:10 PM

On 1/25/2010 4:03 PM, Tutall wrote:
> On Jan 25, 12:51 pm, > wrote:
>> On 1/25/2010 12:19 AM, Sosios wrote:
>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E93hDP8ckQs
>>> Damn this looks good. thinking about making it for my friends tonight.
>>> What do you think?

>>> Sosios

>> Stewed pork! Yummy. Sosios, please make it for all your friends, they
>> will think your a God there in Norway for sure!
>>
>> --
>> piedmont, The Practical BBQ'r
>>
>> http://sites.google.com/site/thepracticalbbqr/

> Those guys guys crack me up "BBQ Pit Boys."
>
> They don't make BBQ, they don't have a pit and they're middle aged.
>
> Other than that, their name's perfect.

That's the first and i hope the last time I see them, LOL! I especially
like how he keeps his head down and never looks up and the audio seems
and probably is dubbed. Almost as good as a silent movie. The thumbs up
are classic.

Steve Calvin 26-01-2010 12:00 AM

piedmont wrote:
> On 1/25/2010 4:03 PM, Tutall wrote:

>>> Stewed pork! Yummy. Sosios, please make it for all your friends, they
>>> will think your a God there in Norway for sure!
>>>
>>> --
>>> piedmont, The Practical BBQ'r
>>>
>>> http://sites.google.com/site/thepracticalbbqr/

>> Those guys guys crack me up "BBQ Pit Boys."
>>
>> They don't make BBQ, they don't have a pit and they're middle aged.
>>
>> Other than that, their name's perfect.

> That's the first and i hope the last time I see them, LOL! I especially
> like how he keeps his head down and never looks up and the audio seems
> and probably is dubbed. Almost as good as a silent movie. The thumbs up
> are classic.

Would you show your face trying to pass that "stuff" off as que with a
shirt on that touted you as a pitmaster?

<Bugs Bunny>
What maroooons
</Bugs Bunny>

--
Steve

piedmont 26-01-2010 12:52 AM

On 1/25/2010 7:00 PM, Steve Calvin wrote:
> piedmont wrote:

>>> Those guys guys crack me up "BBQ Pit Boys."
>>>
>>> They don't make BBQ, they don't have a pit and they're middle aged.
>>>
>>> Other than that, their name's perfect.

>> That's the first and i hope the last time I see them, LOL! I
>> especially like how he keeps his head down and never looks up and the
>> audio seems and probably is dubbed. Almost as good as a silent movie.
>> The thumbs up are classic.
>>

> Would you show your face trying to pass that "stuff" off as que with a
> shirt on that touted you as a pitmaster?
>
> <Bugs Bunny>
> What maroooons
> </Bugs Bunny>

Can we sue them for bbq slander, I think so! Forced them to take off the
shirts! he, he

Sqwertz 26-01-2010 07:28 PM

On Mon, 25 Jan 2010 13:03:38 -0800 (PST), Tutall wrote:

> On Jan 25, 12:51*pm, piedmont > wrote:
>> On 1/25/2010 12:19 AM, Sosios wrote:
>>
>>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E93hDP8ckQs
>>> Damn this looks good. thinking about making it for my friends tonight.
>>> What do you think?

>>> Sosios

>> Stewed pork! Yummy. Sosios, please make it for all your friends, they
>> will think your a God there in Norway for sure!
>>
>> --
>> piedmont, The Practical BBQ'r
>>
>> http://sites.google.com/site/thepracticalbbqr/

> Those guys guys crack me up "BBQ Pit Boys."
>
> They don't make BBQ, they don't have a pit and they're middle aged.
>
> Other than that, their name's perfect.

I figure that one must be wanted by the FBI. I didn't watch the
whole video, but it appears he avoids having his facer shown.

Or then again it's just a lame gimmick.

They could sure save a lot of time by not introducing all the
ingredients. We know what salt looks like, duh.

-sw

-sw