Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Crossray Infrared Grill from Barbecues Galore?

Is there a chance any have or have used a "Crossway Infrared Grill" sold by
Barbecues Galore? http://www.bbqgalore.com/merch/grill_catalog/
If so does it sear a steak? Was it worth the money? I don't know how much it
costs, but I'm pretty sure it's a hell of a lot.
TIA

Kent
--
,constantly struggling with my level of ignorance

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Kent wrote:
> Is there a chance any have or have used a "Crossway Infrared Grill" sold by
> Barbecues Galore? http://www.bbqgalore.com/merch/grill_catalog/
> If so does it sear a steak? Was it worth the money? I don't know how much it
> costs, but I'm pretty sure it's a hell of a lot.
> TIA

It will not sear a steak to your liking. And it sucks in all other
aspects. Do not buy it.