FoodBanter.com

-   -   Crossray Infrared Grill from Barbecues Galore? (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/392939-crossray-infrared-grill-barbecues.html)

Kent[_2_] 13-01-2010 02:07 AM

Crossray Infrared Grill from Barbecues Galore?

Is there a chance any have or have used a "Crossway Infrared Grill" sold by
Barbecues Galore? http://www.bbqgalore.com/merch/grill_catalog/
If so does it sear a steak? Was it worth the money? I don't know how much it
costs, but I'm pretty sure it's a hell of a lot.
TIA

Kent
--
,constantly struggling with my level of ignorance

Purr Loin 13-01-2010 11:19 PM

Kent wrote:
> Is there a chance any have or have used a "Crossway Infrared Grill" sold by
> Barbecues Galore? http://www.bbqgalore.com/merch/grill_catalog/
> If so does it sear a steak? Was it worth the money? I don't know how much it
> costs, but I'm pretty sure it's a hell of a lot.
> TIA

It will not sear a steak to your liking. And it sucks in all other
aspects. Do not buy it.