Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default one armed que

nasty fall tues.- shattered clavicle day before leaving on 3 wk
cruise. too broken- dr.can't operate, so bound up and lots of
pills. tried cooking tngt and settled for microwave. no driving
1 mo and nothing over 2-3 pounds for 2 mos. cooking problematic.
postponed departure until sat. at least we'll eat ok on cruise
ship. talk to you all again in feb.

--
Nonny

and articulate person who has absolutely no clue
concerning what they are talking about.
The person is typically a media commentator or politician.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Nonny" > wrote:
> nasty fall tues.- shattered clavicle day before leaving on 3 wk
> cruise. too broken- dr.can't operate, so bound up and lots of
> pills. tried cooking tngt and settled for microwave. no driving
> 1 mo and nothing over 2-3 pounds for 2 mos. cooking problematic.
> postponed departure until sat. at least we'll eat ok on cruise
> ship. talk to you all again in feb.

Sorry to hear that, you poor clumsy *******. Fall on the ice? You and Mrs.
Nonny enjoy yer cruise. No swimming!

Can't lift anything over 2-3 pounds for 2 mos. Gotta sit down ta pee, eh?

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Nonny wrote:
> nasty fall tues.- shattered clavicle day before leaving on 3 wk
> cruise. too broken- dr.can't operate, so bound up and lots of
> pills. tried cooking tngt and settled for microwave. no driving
> 1 mo and nothing over 2-3 pounds for 2 mos. cooking problematic.
> postponed departure until sat. at least we'll eat ok on cruise
> ship. talk to you all again in feb.

Hate to hear that, man. I do hope you heal quickly. There are a lot worse
places to begin healing then a cruise ship. :-)

--
Dave

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Nonny" > wrote in message
> nasty fall tues.- shattered clavicle day before leaving on 3 wk cruise.
> too broken- dr.can't operate, so bound up and lots of pills. tried
> cooking tngt and settled for microwave. no driving 1 mo and nothing over
> 2-3 pounds for 2 mos. cooking problematic. postponed departure until sat.
> at least we'll eat ok on cruise ship. talk to you all again in feb.
>
> --
> Nonny

What a bummer. I feel for you Nonny, and hope you're able still enjoy the
cruise.
Ask your Dr. for enough pain meds to get you through the trip. Moving about
is going to be tougher than it would be in the home.

Kent

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

So sorry about your fall. Ya just gotta stop swinging from the crystal
chandeliers.
Hope the cruise is wonderful, wow, 3 weeks of being waited on and
pampered. We go on our first cruise in March, we are so excited.
Have fun.
Nan in De

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Nonny wrote:
> nasty fall tues.- shattered clavicle day before leaving on 3 wk
> cruise. too broken- dr.can't operate, so bound up and lots of
> pills. tried cooking tngt and settled for microwave. no driving
> 1 mo and nothing over 2-3 pounds for 2 mos. cooking problematic.
> postponed departure until sat. at least we'll eat ok on cruise
> ship. talk to you all again in feb.

Ugh. BTDT. I broke one clavicle so badly that it took 18 months to heal. Now
I'm 1.5" narrower on the right side of my body. Healing up on a cruise ship
isn't the worst thing. :-)

--Brett

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

In article >,
"Nonny" > wrote:

> nasty fall tues.- shattered clavicle day before leaving on 3 wk
> cruise. too broken- dr.can't operate, so bound up and lots of
> pills. tried cooking tngt and settled for microwave. no driving
> 1 mo and nothing over 2-3 pounds for 2 mos. cooking problematic.
> postponed departure until sat. at least we'll eat ok on cruise
> ship. talk to you all again in feb.
>
> --
> Nonny

Ow ow ow... :-(

I hope you heal up ok! <hugs>
When you are ready for physical therapy, do look into ART therapy.
They have worked miracles on my torn rotator cuffs. No surgery here
either.

ART: Active Release Techniques.
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Nonny wrote:
> nasty fall tues.- shattered clavicle day before leaving on 3 wk cruise.
> too broken- dr.can't operate, so bound up and lots of pills. tried
> cooking tngt and settled for microwave. no driving 1 mo and nothing
> over 2-3 pounds for 2 mos. cooking problematic. postponed departure
> until sat. at least we'll eat ok on cruise ship. talk to you all again
> in feb.

Have a wonderful cruise. Hope y'all feel better soon.

BTW, I have heard that drinks with umbrellas are very good pain-killers.
<vbg>

--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Wed, 6 Jan 2010 20:21:04 -0800, "Nonny" > wrote:

>nasty fall tues.- shattered clavicle day before leaving on 3 wk
>cruise. too broken- dr.can't operate, so bound up and lots of
>pills. tried cooking tngt and settled for microwave. no driving
>1 mo and nothing over 2-3 pounds for 2 mos. cooking problematic.
>postponed departure until sat. at least we'll eat ok on cruise
>ship. talk to you all again in feb.

Sorry to hear about your fall Nonny. Here's hoping for a speedy
recovery and a (nonetheless) relaxing cruise!!!!

Jay

www.fantasydragracing.homestead.com
www.deltabluesfestival.net

*****
If you should see me walking
Through your dreams at night
Would you please direct me
Where I ought to be
I've been looking for a crystal ball
To shed the light
To find a future in me...
*****
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 1/6/2010 11:21 PM, Nonny wrote:
> nasty fall tues.- shattered clavicle day before leaving on 3 wk cruise.
> too broken- dr.can't operate, so bound up and lots of pills. tried
> cooking tngt and settled for microwave. no driving 1 mo and nothing over
> 2-3 pounds for 2 mos. cooking problematic. postponed departure until
> sat. at least we'll eat ok on cruise ship. talk to you all again in feb.

You need to face reality and reschedule that 3 weeks cruise.
piedmont

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

I understand, but was use it or lose it. thx.

--
Nonny

and articulate person who has absolutely no clue
concerning what they are talking about.
The person is typically a media commentator or politician.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 1/8/2010 2:10 PM, Nonny wrote:
> I understand, but was use it or lose it. thx.
>

> "piedmont" > wrote in message
>> On 1/6/2010 11:21 PM, Nonny wrote:
>>> nasty fall tues.- shattered clavicle day before leaving on 3 wk cruise.
>>> too broken- dr.can't operate, so bound up and lots of pills. tried
>>> cooking tngt and settled for microwave. no driving 1 mo and nothing over
>>> 2-3 pounds for 2 mos. cooking problematic. postponed departure until
>>> sat. at least we'll eat ok on cruise ship. talk to you all again in feb.
>>>

>> You need to face reality and reschedule that 3 weeks cruise.
>> piedmont

If ya gotta use it, ya gotta use it, make sure you take Dramamine along,
God forbid you get sea sick for three days!