Posted to alt.non.racism,alt.politics,soc.support.fat-acceptance,alt.food.barbecue,rec.food.cooking

Default Guess Who Came To Dinner

http://tinyurl.com/mnpzer

http://tinyurl.com/ycqa7su

http://tinyurl.com/yao3spn

Posted to alt.non.racism,alt.politics,soc.support.fat-acceptance,alt.food.barbecue,rec.food.cooking

ObaMao wrote:
> http://tinyurl.com/mnpzer
>
> http://tinyurl.com/ycqa7su
>
> http://tinyurl.com/yao3spn

Thanks Glenn. Now go ask your mama to wipe the drool from your chin, and
stop spamming rfc.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue,rec.food.cooking

ObaMao wrote:
> http://tinyurl.com/mnpzer
>
> http://tinyurl.com/ycqa7su
>
> http://tinyurl.com/yao3spn

Quite posting this barbarity on the groups. Kids look at the food groups to.
I'll see if they can pull your connection.
Posted to alt.non.racism,alt.politics,soc.support.fat-acceptance,alt.food.barbecue,rec.food.cooking

In article >,
LiberalsNemesis@usa (ObaMao) wrote:

> http://tinyurl.com/mnpzer
>
> http://tinyurl.com/ycqa7su
>
> http://tinyurl.com/yao3spn

Member of the church of euthanasia are you?
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

In article >, lil abner >
wrote:

> ObaMao wrote:
> > http://tinyurl.com/mnpzer
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/ycqa7su
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/yao3spn
> >

> Quite posting this barbarity on the groups. Kids look at the food groups to.
> I'll see if they can pull your connection.

THANK YOU!
That was unforgivably disgusting, even to me...
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Omelet > wrote:
> lil abner > wrote:
> > ObaMao wrote:
> > > [crap snipped]
> > >

> > Quite posting this barbarity on the groups. Kids look at the food
> > groups to. I'll see if they can pull your connection.

> THANK YOU!
> That was unforgivably disgusting, even to me...

Then why did you re-post it?

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

In article >,
Nick Cramer > wrote:

> Omelet > wrote:
> > lil abner > wrote:
> > > >
> > > Quite posting this barbarity on the groups. Kids look at the food
> > > groups to. I'll see if they can pull your connection.

> > THANK YOU!
> > That was unforgivably disgusting, even to me...

> Then why did you re-post it?

'cause I was not thinking?

Apologies...
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Omelet" > wrote in message
news
> In article >, lil abner >
> wrote:
>
>> ObaMao wrote:
>> > http://
>> > http:///ycqa7su
>> >
>> > http://
>> >

>> Quite posting this barbarity on the groups. Kids look at the food groups
>> to.
>> I'll see if they can pull your connection.

> THANK YOU!
> That was unforgivably disgusting, even to me...
> Peace! Om

Yet, you posted the whole damned thing again. TWICE

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
> Omelet > wrote:
>> lil abner > wrote:
>> > >
>> > Quite posting this barbarity on the groups. Kids look at the food
>> > groups to. I'll see if they can pull your connection.

>> THANK YOU!
>> That was unforgivably disgusting, even to me...

> Then why did you re-post it?

TWICE, even.,

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Omelet > wrote:
> Nick Cramer > wrote:
> > Omelet > wrote:

> > > THANK YOU!
> > > That was unforgivably disgusting, even to me...

> > Then why did you re-post it?

> 'cause I was not thinking?
>
> Apologies...

Same reason I often crosspost! I notice it as soon as I hit 'Post'! Arrrgh!

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061

Posted to alt.non.racism,alt.politics,soc.support.fat-acceptance,alt.food.barbecue,rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 23:44:45 GMT, LiberalsNemesis@usa (ObaMao) wrote:
>http://tinyurl.com/mnpzer