Old 18-12-2009, 11:44 PM posted to alt.non.racism,alt.politics,soc.support.fat-acceptance,alt.food.barbecue,rec.food.cooking

Default Guess Who Came To Dinner

http://tinyurl.com/mnpzer

http://tinyurl.com/ycqa7su

http://tinyurl.com/yao3spn

Old 19-12-2009, 12:21 AM posted to alt.non.racism,alt.politics,soc.support.fat-acceptance,alt.food.barbecue,rec.food.cooking

ObaMao wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/mnpzer

http://tinyurl.com/ycqa7su

http://tinyurl.com/yao3spn

Thanks Glenn. Now go ask your mama to wipe the drool from your chin, and
stop spamming rfc.

Old 19-12-2009, 01:54 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue,rec.food.cooking

ObaMao wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/mnpzer

http://tinyurl.com/ycqa7su

http://tinyurl.com/yao3spn

Quite posting this barbarity on the groups. Kids look at the food groups to.
I'll see if they can pull your connection.
Old 19-12-2009, 04:59 AM posted to alt.non.racism,alt.politics,soc.support.fat-acceptance,alt.food.barbecue,rec.food.cooking

In article ,
[email protected] (ObaMao) wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/mnpzer

http://tinyurl.com/ycqa7su

http://tinyurl.com/yao3spn

Member of the church of euthanasia are you?
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

Old 19-12-2009, 05:00 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue

In article , lil abner
wrote:

ObaMao wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/mnpzer

http://tinyurl.com/ycqa7su

http://tinyurl.com/yao3spn

Quite posting this barbarity on the groups. Kids look at the food groups to.
I'll see if they can pull your connection.

THANK YOU!
That was unforgivably disgusting, even to me...
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

Old 19-12-2009, 08:59 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue

Omelet wrote:
lil abner wrote:
ObaMao wrote:
[crap snipped]

Quite posting this barbarity on the groups. Kids look at the food
groups to. I'll see if they can pull your connection.

THANK YOU!
That was unforgivably disgusting, even to me...

Then why did you re-post it?

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061
Old 19-12-2009, 11:56 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue

In article ,
Nick Cramer wrote:

Omelet wrote:
lil abner wrote:
ObaMao wrote:
[crap snipped]

Quite posting this barbarity on the groups. Kids look at the food
groups to. I'll see if they can pull your connection.

THANK YOU!
That was unforgivably disgusting, even to me...

Then why did you re-post it?

'cause I was not thinking?

Apologies...
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

Old 19-12-2009, 04:12 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Omelet" wrote in message
news
In article , lil abner
wrote:

ObaMao wrote:
http://
http:///ycqa7su

http://

Quite posting this barbarity on the groups. Kids look at the food groups
to.
I'll see if they can pull your connection.

THANK YOU!
That was unforgivably disgusting, even to me...
Peace! Om

Yet, you posted the whole damned thing again. TWICE

Old 19-12-2009, 04:13 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Nick Cramer" wrote in message
Omelet wrote:
lil abner wrote:
ObaMao wrote:
[crap snipped]

Quite posting this barbarity on the groups. Kids look at the food
groups to. I'll see if they can pull your connection.

THANK YOU!
That was unforgivably disgusting, even to me...

Then why did you re-post it?

TWICE, even.,

Old 20-12-2009, 12:15 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue

Omelet wrote:
Nick Cramer wrote:
Omelet wrote:
lil abner wrote:
ObaMao wrote:
[crap snipped]

Quite posting this barbarity on the groups. Kids look at the food
groups to. I'll see if they can pull your connection.

THANK YOU!
That was unforgivably disgusting, even to me...

Then why did you re-post it?

'cause I was not thinking?

Apologies...

Same reason I often crosspost! I notice it as soon as I hit 'Post'! Arrrgh!

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061

Old 20-12-2009, 05:32 PM posted to alt.non.racism,alt.politics,soc.support.fat-acceptance,alt.food.barbecue,rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 23:44:45 GMT, [email protected] (ObaMao) wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/mnpzer
http://tinyurl.com/ycqa7su
http://tinyurl.com/yao3spn

Gooks love dark meat...