FoodBanter.com

-   -   Guess Who Came To Dinner (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/392097-guess-who-came-dinner.html)

ObaMao 19-12-2009 12:44 AM

Guess Who Came To Dinner

http://tinyurl.com/mnpzer

http://tinyurl.com/ycqa7su

http://tinyurl.com/yao3spn

K[_6_] 19-12-2009 01:21 AM

Guess Who Came To Dinner

ObaMao wrote:
> http://tinyurl.com/mnpzer
>
> http://tinyurl.com/ycqa7su
>
> http://tinyurl.com/yao3spn

Thanks Glenn. Now go ask your mama to wipe the drool from your chin, and
stop spamming rfc.

lil abner 19-12-2009 02:54 AM

Guess Who Came To Dinner

ObaMao wrote:
> http://tinyurl.com/mnpzer
>
> http://tinyurl.com/ycqa7su
>
> http://tinyurl.com/yao3spn

Quite posting this barbarity on the groups. Kids look at the food groups to.
I'll see if they can pull your connection.

Omelet[_7_] 19-12-2009 05:59 AM

Guess Who Came To Dinner

In article >,
LiberalsNemesis@usa (ObaMao) wrote:

> http://tinyurl.com/mnpzer
>
> http://tinyurl.com/ycqa7su
>
> http://tinyurl.com/yao3spn

Member of the church of euthanasia are you?
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

Omelet[_7_] 19-12-2009 06:00 AM

Guess Who Came To Dinner

In article >, lil abner >
wrote:

> ObaMao wrote:
> > http://tinyurl.com/mnpzer
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/ycqa7su
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/yao3spn
> >

> Quite posting this barbarity on the groups. Kids look at the food groups to.
> I'll see if they can pull your connection.

THANK YOU!
That was unforgivably disgusting, even to me...
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

Nick Cramer 19-12-2009 09:59 AM

Guess Who Came To Dinner

Omelet > wrote:
> lil abner > wrote:
> > ObaMao wrote:
> > > [crap snipped]
> > >

> > Quite posting this barbarity on the groups. Kids look at the food
> > groups to. I'll see if they can pull your connection.

> THANK YOU!
> That was unforgivably disgusting, even to me...

Then why did you re-post it?

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061

Omelet[_7_] 19-12-2009 12:56 PM

Guess Who Came To Dinner

In article >,
Nick Cramer > wrote:

> Omelet > wrote:
> > lil abner > wrote:
> > > >
> > > Quite posting this barbarity on the groups. Kids look at the food
> > > groups to. I'll see if they can pull your connection.

> > THANK YOU!
> > That was unforgivably disgusting, even to me...

> Then why did you re-post it?

'cause I was not thinking?

Apologies...
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

Ekal Byar 19-12-2009 05:12 PM

Guess Who Came To Dinner

"Omelet" > wrote in message
> In article >, lil abner >
> wrote:
>
>> ObaMao wrote:
>> > http://
>> > http:///ycqa7su
>> >
>> > http://
>> >

>> Quite posting this barbarity on the groups. Kids look at the food groups
>> to.
>> I'll see if they can pull your connection.

> THANK YOU!
> That was unforgivably disgusting, even to me...
> Peace! Om

Yet, you posted the whole damned thing again. TWICE

Ekal Byar 19-12-2009 05:13 PM

Guess Who Came To Dinner

"Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
> Omelet > wrote:
>> lil abner > wrote:
>> > >
>> > Quite posting this barbarity on the groups. Kids look at the food
>> > groups to. I'll see if they can pull your connection.

>> THANK YOU!
>> That was unforgivably disgusting, even to me...

> Then why did you re-post it?

TWICE, even.,

Nick Cramer 20-12-2009 01:15 AM

Guess Who Came To Dinner

Omelet > wrote:
> Nick Cramer > wrote:
> > Omelet > wrote:

> > > THANK YOU!
> > > That was unforgivably disgusting, even to me...

> > Then why did you re-post it?

> 'cause I was not thinking?
>
> Apologies...

Same reason I often crosspost! I notice it as soon as I hit 'Post'! Arrrgh!

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061

Patriot Games[_2_] 20-12-2009 06:32 PM

Guess Who Came To Dinner

On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 23:44:45 GMT, LiberalsNemesis@usa (ObaMao) wrote: