Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Got enough pig?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiHmYsyVniE
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Eddie wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiHmYsyVniE

What, no .50! You can't hunt from a helo without a
full auto .50.

For some reason I want bacon.

--
DougW

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 11-Dec-2009, Eddie > wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiHmYsyVniE

Pretty boring hunt, but it would make for one hell of a barbecue
party.

--
Brick (Youth is wasted on young people)
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Brick wrote:
> On 11-Dec-2009, Eddie > wrote:
>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiHmYsyVniE

> Pretty boring hunt, but it would make for one hell of a barbecue
> party.

Well, that vid was taken in a place where the pigs are more abundant
than the rats in NYC. I suspect it's a troll.

--
Steve
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Sqwertz wrote:

> Sorry. Don't watch unsolicited videos without any introductory
> commentary.
>
> Every Usenet post that contains only a yootoob link oughta be
> killfiled.

Oaky doak. My comment is that you should watch this. The first minute
or so anyway.

Hitler's First Springsteen Show
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGJpu5AiYoE

--
Reg

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

In article >,
Eddie > wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiHmYsyVniE

That's gonna take a LOT of freezer space!
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

In article >,
Sqwertz > wrote:

> On Fri, 11 Dec 2009 23:31:13 -0500, Steve Calvin wrote:
>
> > Brick wrote:

> >> Pretty boring hunt, but it would make for one hell of a barbecue
> >> party.
> >>

> > Well, that vid was taken in a place where the pigs are more abundant
> > than the rats in NYC. I suspect it's a troll.

> And some of you actually clicked and watched it.
>
> Sheesh.
>
> -sw

You've obviously never been varmint hunting. ;-)
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Dec 12, 12:52*am, RegForte > wrote:
> Sqwertz wrote:
> > Sorry. *Don't watch unsolicited videos without any introductory
> > commentary.

> > Every Usenet post that contains only a yootoob link oughta be
> > killfiled.

> Oaky doak. My comment is that you should watch this. The first minute
> or so anyway.
>
> Hitler's First Springsteen Showhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGJpu5AiYoE
>
> --
> Reg

The funniest one of these I've ever seen was done during the 2009
Baseball season and is about Bochy and Sabean.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOJy6z3d90A

Yes, it's very local, and the timing was important, but it's still
good for a laugh if you know about the Giants.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Omelet wrote:
> In article >,
> Sqwertz > wrote:

>>> Well, that vid was taken in a place where the pigs are more abundant
>>> than the rats in NYC. I suspect it's a troll.

>> And some of you actually clicked and watched it.
>>
>> Sheesh.
>>
>> -sw

> You've obviously never been varmint hunting. ;-)

who? me? sure have been. That's why I wasn't surprise at their method.
Feral hogs can be a MAJOR problem.... that was why my reference to rats
in NYC...

I'm with you on the freezer space though. Hopefully they fired up all of
the smokers in the area and had some ribs a pulled! ;-)

--
Steve
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

In article >,
Steve Calvin > wrote:

> > You've obviously never been varmint hunting. ;-)

> who? me? sure have been. That's why I wasn't surprise at their method.
> Feral hogs can be a MAJOR problem.... that was why my reference to rats
> in NYC...

I was talking to sw.;-)

> I'm with you on the freezer space though. Hopefully they fired up all of
> the smokers in the area and had some ribs a pulled! ;-)
>
> --
> Steve

I do hope so! Feral hog is supposed to be some really good pork.
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Omelet wrote:
> I do hope so! Feral hog is supposed to be some really good pork.

I wonder what pulled nutria tastes like....

--Brett
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

vex wrote:
> Omelet wrote:
> > I do hope so! Feral hog is supposed to be some really good pork.

> I wonder what pulled nutria tastes like....
>

> --Brett

Is school out for Christmas break already??

--
Steve
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

vex wrote:
> Omelet wrote:
> > I do hope so! Feral hog is supposed to be some really good pork.

> I wonder what pulled nutria tastes like....

I have no idea, but I bet they don't like it and
would probably bite if you tried to taste em.

--
DougW

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

In article >,
vex > wrote:

> Omelet wrote:
> > I do hope so! Feral hog is supposed to be some really good pork.

> I wonder what pulled nutria tastes like....
>

> --Brett

The only rodent I eat is red tree squirrel. ;-)
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe: