f/256

Default Komodo-Kamado

May be this is common knowledge but I just found out about the
komodo-kamados, take a look:
http://tinyurl.com/5puhl

If kamado co. moves back from Mexico to USA, we would then have
"teKila-kamados"!!

George

There's an interesting thread on the Kamado (Richard's) forum about
these units from Indonesia.

http://www.kamado.com/discus/message...tml?1098104745

BigDog

wrote in alt.food.barbecue
> Komodo-Kamado Ceramic BBQ
>> If kamado co. moves back from Mexico to USA, we would then have

Isn't a Komodo that white porcelin thingy in
the bathroom?
--
BigDog,
To E-mail me, you know what to do.
Harry Demidavicius

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 23:17:10 GMT, BigDog
> wrote:

> wrote in alt.food.barbecue
>> Komodo-Kamado Ceramic BBQ
>>> If kamado co. moves back from Mexico to USA, we would then have

>Isn't a Komodo that white porcelin thingy in
>the bathroom?

That would be a Commode [<G>] but I suppose one could fry one's birds
over it . . . . .

Harry

That's the old listing... The new one shows their new yet to be released
beauty below... I think Kamado of CA or Mexico is in trouble

Komodo-Kamado Ceramic BBQ
BIG SALE - Model DISCONTINUED - Full warranty Item number: 4332409324

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...4332409 324&r
d=1&ssPageName=WDVW

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 10:27:17 +0700, f/256 wrote
(in article >):

> May be this is common knowledge but I just found out about the
> komodo-kamados, take a look:
> http://tinyurl.com/5puhl
>
> If kamado co. moves back from Mexico to USA, we would then have
> "teKila-kamados"!!

Review of a Komodo Kamado cooker David S Barbecue 0 09-05-2007 01:05 PM
New website Komodo Kamado up DrQ Barbecue 20 06-07-2005 04:07 PM
Komodo Charcoal JBSummer Barbecue 12 23-09-2004 01:22 AM
Komodo [sic] on eBay Kevin S. Wilson Barbecue 15 16-09-2004 05:21 AM
Saw our first Kamado bk Barbecue 5 24-07-2004 11:23 PM