Robert Kinzey

Default hollywood

I've got a large number of holly bushes that have to be destroyed and will
become dried wood. Can anyone tell me if this material is appropriet
barbecue wood?

Robert Kinzey

Please forgive my misspelling of appropriate--spellcheck isn't working!
"Robert Kinzey" > wrote in message
nk.net...
> I've got a large number of holly bushes that have to be destroyed and

will
> become dried wood. Can anyone tell me if this material is appropriet
> barbecue wood?

Ol' Hippie

I have never heard of using Holly, the berries are poison, I would be really
careful on this one, call your local poison control and ask them what they
think.
Bruce-n-Gold Beach