Dave Bugg

Default Q-in and grand opening stuff.

The joint opens to the crowds at 11:00 am on the 16th. The doors close at
7:00 pm. The in-store afb get-together starts at 7:30, although I'm
expecting you all to drop by during the day. Kili, is this when you want
your ceremony to take place, or would you like to do so before the store
opens? Say at 9:00 am?

Please remember that I do not have a liquor license, so if you are bringing
beer or other etoh refreshments, do not bring it prior to 7:30. Also,
please use a bit of discretion with the drinking, 'cause the last thing we
want to happen is a visit from the local constabulary. :-)

Graeme has a surprise in store, which I have worked out with him due to his
inability to attend.

Friday is the inspection of the premises from public health. Wish me luck.

More later.

--
Dave
Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que

Chef Juke

On Wed, 6 Oct 2004 20:34:34 -0700, "Dave Bugg"
<deebuggatcharterdotnet> wrote:

>The joint opens to the crowds at 11:00 am on the 16th. The doors close at
>7:00 pm. The in-store afb get-together starts at 7:30, although I'm
>expecting you all to drop by during the day. Kili, is this when you want
>your ceremony to take place, or would you like to do so before the store
>opens? Say at 9:00 am?
>
>Please remember that I do not have a liquor license, so if you are bringing
>beer or other etoh refreshments, do not bring it prior to 7:30. Also,
>please use a bit of discretion with the drinking, 'cause the last thing we
>want to happen is a visit from the local constabulary. :-)
>
>Graeme has a surprise in store, which I have worked out with him due to his
>inability to attend.
>
>Friday is the inspection of the premises from public health. Wish me luck.
>
>More later.

Hey Dave,

Did my package arrive yet?

-Chef Juke
"Everybody Eats When They Come To MY House!"

kilikini

"Dave Bugg" <deebuggatcharterdotnet> wrote in message
> The joint opens to the crowds at 11:00 am on the 16th. The doors close at
> 7:00 pm. The in-store afb get-together starts at 7:30, although I'm
> expecting you all to drop by during the day. Kili, is this when you want
> your ceremony to take place, or would you like to do so before the store
> opens? Say at 9:00 am?
>
> Please remember that I do not have a liquor license, so if you are
> bringing
> beer or other etoh refreshments, do not bring it prior to 7:30. Also,
> please use a bit of discretion with the drinking, 'cause the last thing we
> want to happen is a visit from the local constabulary. :-)
>
> Graeme has a surprise in store, which I have worked out with him due to
> his
> inability to attend.
>
> Friday is the inspection of the premises from public health. Wish me
> luck.
>
> More later.
>
> --
> Dave
> Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que
> http://davebbq.com/

Dave, TFM and I decided Sat. night will be best because that will be the
main party night. Does that work for you? As long as we can have beer and
champagne after hours. Let me know if it won't do and we'll rearrange.

kili

Ol' Hippie

Dave;
We plan to arrive Friday afternoon, having never driven there from here
don't know the exact time. but our route will be from Portland east up the
Colombia to I-97 then up to Wenatchee. If we get in early how can we help
you out Friday, or Sat morning? We could cut, clean, rub, tend fire, fill
sauce bottles, fold napkins, wash pots (we are well aware of health
department hoops)whatever, you just point us in the right direction. We
could wait tables too if you need, (not much experience but we are quick
studies).
When we arrive, how do we contact you via phone, the restaurant # or if
there is a better one, send it to me in an email.
BTW I am bringing two cases of each heat level of my sauce, and samples of
our new Ginger sauce for the group to sample. We will bring a table top GE
roaster to help with the samples/ horsd-d-serves if you need it.
Bruce & G'ganna-n-Gold Beach

Dave Bugg

Chef Juke wrote:

> Hey Dave,
>
> Did my package arrive yet?

Not yet, Chef. I'm keeping my eye open.
--
Dave
Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que

Dave Bugg

kilikini wrote:

> Dave, TFM and I decided Sat. night will be best because that will be
> the main party night. Does that work for you? As long as we can
> have beer and champagne after hours. Let me know if it won't do and
> we'll rearrange.

That will be terrific, Kili. I can't wait to see you and TFM. This really
is an honor for me.
--
Dave
Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que

kilikini

"Dave Bugg" <deebuggatcharterdotnet> wrote in message
> kilikini wrote:
>
>> Dave, TFM and I decided Sat. night will be best because that will be
>> the main party night. Does that work for you? As long as we can
>> have beer and champagne after hours. Let me know if it won't do and
>> we'll rearrange.

> That will be terrific, Kili. I can't wait to see you and TFM. This really
> is an honor for me.
> --
> Dave
> Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que
> http://davebbq.com/

The honor is ours, Dave, that you'd share this opening event glory with us.
<g>

kili

BOB

Dave Bugg wrote:
> The joint opens to the crowds at 11:00 am on the 16th. The doors close at
> 7:00 pm. The in-store afb get-together starts at 7:30, although I'm
> expecting you all to drop by during the day. Kili, is this when you want
> your ceremony to take place, or would you like to do so before the store
> opens? Say at 9:00 am?
>
> Please remember that I do not have a liquor license, so if you are bringing
> beer or other etoh refreshments, do not bring it prior to 7:30. Also,
> please use a bit of discretion with the drinking, 'cause the last thing we
> want to happen is a visit from the local constabulary. :-)
>
> Graeme has a surprise in store, which I have worked out with him due to his
> inability to attend.
>
> Friday is the inspection of the premises from public health. Wish me luck.

Luck!
Wish I could be there, but I'll be there in spirit, and will be consuming some
spirits in your honor!

> More later.
>
> --
> Dave
> Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que
> http://davebbq.com/

BOB

BOB

kilikini wrote:
> "Dave Bugg" <deebuggatcharterdotnet> wrote in message
>> The joint opens to the crowds at 11:00 am on the 16th. The doors close at
>> 7:00 pm. The in-store afb get-together starts at 7:30, although I'm
>> expecting you all to drop by during the day. Kili, is this when you want
>> your ceremony to take place, or would you like to do so before the store
>> opens? Say at 9:00 am?
>>
>> Please remember that I do not have a liquor license, so if you are
>> bringing
>> beer or other etoh refreshments, do not bring it prior to 7:30. Also,
>> please use a bit of discretion with the drinking, 'cause the last thing we
>> want to happen is a visit from the local constabulary. :-)
>>
>> Graeme has a surprise in store, which I have worked out with him due to
>> his
>> inability to attend.
>>
>> Friday is the inspection of the premises from public health. Wish me
>> luck.
>>
>> More later.
>>
>> --
>> Dave
>> Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que
>> http://davebbq.com/
>>

> Dave, TFM and I decided Sat. night will be best because that will be the
> main party night. Does that work for you? As long as we can have beer and
> champagne after hours. Let me know if it won't do and we'll rearrange.
>
> kili

From the "Far Side Of The World", we expect numerous pictures and to keep
everything on topic, there *must* be some food (or beverages) in each and every
picture to be posted on a.b.f.

Thanks!

BOB

BOB

kilikini wrote:
> "Dave Bugg" <deebuggatcharterdotnet> wrote in message
>> The joint opens to the crowds at 11:00 am on the 16th. The doors close at
>> 7:00 pm. The in-store afb get-together starts at 7:30, although I'm
>> expecting you all to drop by during the day. Kili, is this when you want
>> your ceremony to take place, or would you like to do so before the store
>> opens? Say at 9:00 am?
>>
>> Please remember that I do not have a liquor license, so if you are
>> bringing
>> beer or other etoh refreshments, do not bring it prior to 7:30. Also,
>> please use a bit of discretion with the drinking, 'cause the last thing we
>> want to happen is a visit from the local constabulary. :-)
>>
>> Graeme has a surprise in store, which I have worked out with him due to
>> his
>> inability to attend.
>>
>> Friday is the inspection of the premises from public health. Wish me
>> luck.
>>
>> More later.
>>
>> --
>> Dave
>> Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que
>> http://davebbq.com/
>>

> Dave, TFM and I decided Sat. night will be best because that will be the
> main party night. Does that work for you? As long as we can have beer and
> champagne after hours. Let me know if it won't do and we'll rearrange.
>
> kili

From the "Far Side Of The World", we expect numerous pictures and to keep
everything on topic, there *must* be some food (or beverages) in each and every
picture to be posted on a.b.f.

Thanks!

BOB

kilikini

" BOB" > wrote in message
> kilikini wrote:
>> "Dave Bugg" <deebuggatcharterdotnet> wrote in message
>>>

>> Dave, TFM and I decided Sat. night will be best because that will be the
>> main party night. Does that work for you? As long as we can have beer
>> and
>> champagne after hours. Let me know if it won't do and we'll rearrange.
>>
>> kili

> From the "Far Side Of The World", we expect numerous pictures and to keep
> everything on topic, there *must* be some food (or beverages) in each and
> every picture to be posted on a.b.f.
>
> Thanks!
>
> BOB

Bob, there will be plenny pictures! Food, beverages, and good folks to
enjoy it all with. No worries! ABF will be aflood. <g>

kili

Jack Curry

Dave Bugg wrote:
> The joint opens to the crowds at 11:00 am on the 16th. The doors
> close at 7:00 pm. The in-store afb get-together starts at 7:30,
> although I'm expecting you all to drop by during the day. Kili, is
> this when you want your ceremony to take place, or would you like to
> do so before the store opens? Say at 9:00 am?
>
> Please remember that I do not have a liquor license, so if you are
> bringing beer or other etoh refreshments, do not bring it prior to
> 7:30. Also, please use a bit of discretion with the drinking, 'cause
> the last thing we want to happen is a visit from the local
> constabulary. :-)
>
> Graeme has a surprise in store, which I have worked out with him due
> to his inability to attend.
>
> Friday is the inspection of the premises from public health. Wish me
> luck.
>
> More later.

I am envious of all the attendees and do wish I could make the gala
opening/wedding. Dave, best of luck in what I am positive will be a very
successful venture... and to the happy couple, I hope you share a lifetime
of joy.

Jack Curry

kilikini

"Jack Curry" <Jack-CurryRemove > wrote in message
> Dave Bugg wrote:
>> The joint opens to the crowds at 11:00 am on the 16th. The doors
>> close at 7:00 pm. The in-store afb get-together starts at 7:30,
>> although I'm expecting you all to drop by during the day. Kili, is
>> this when you want your ceremony to take place, or would you like to
>> do so before the store opens? Say at 9:00 am?
>>
>> Please remember that I do not have a liquor license, so if you are
>> bringing beer or other etoh refreshments, do not bring it prior to
>> 7:30. Also, please use a bit of discretion with the drinking, 'cause
>> the last thing we want to happen is a visit from the local
>> constabulary. :-)
>>
>> Graeme has a surprise in store, which I have worked out with him due
>> to his inability to attend.
>>
>> Friday is the inspection of the premises from public health. Wish me
>> luck.
>>
>> More later.

> I am envious of all the attendees and do wish I could make the gala
> opening/wedding. Dave, best of luck in what I am positive will be a very
> successful venture... and to the happy couple, I hope you share a lifetime
> of joy.
>
> Jack Curry

Thanks, Mr. Curry. I can't fully speak for Mr. Fatman (well, I could,
but.......) I'm pretty darn happy. I've got a great guy and what a more
perfect time to celebrate our being together than with a bunch of the people
who helped us get together in the first place. I love all you guys/gals
dearly. Can't wait!

kili

Jack Schidt®

" BOB" > wrote in message
> From the "Far Side Of The World", we expect numerous pictures and to keep
> everything on topic, there *must* be some food (or beverages) in each and
> every picture to be posted on a.b.f.

Hear Hear! or Here Hear! Lotsa photos and no damn excuses!

I'm looking forward to the pics and accounts of the party.

Jack

Jack Schidt®

"Dave Bugg" <deebuggatcharterdotnet> wrote in message
> The joint opens to the crowds at 11:00 am on the 16th. The doors close at
> 7:00 pm. The in-store afb get-together starts at 7:30, although I'm
> expecting you all to drop by during the day. Kili, is this when you want
> your ceremony to take place, or would you like to do so before the store
> opens? Say at 9:00 am?
>
> Please remember that I do not have a liquor license, so if you are
> bringing
> beer or other etoh refreshments, do not bring it prior to 7:30. Also,
> please use a bit of discretion with the drinking, 'cause the last thing we
> want to happen is a visit from the local constabulary. :-)
>
> Graeme has a surprise in store, which I have worked out with him due to
> his
> inability to attend.
>
> Friday is the inspection of the premises from public health. Wish me
> luck.
>
> More later.
>
> --
> Dave
> Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que
> http://davebbq.com/

Congratulations, Dave! I wish you the best now and until you retire many
moons from now.

Jack

BOB

kilikini wrote:
> " BOB" > wrote in message
>> kilikini wrote:
>>> "Dave Bugg" <deebuggatcharterdotnet> wrote in message
>>>>

>>> Dave, TFM and I decided Sat. night will be best because that will be the
>>> main party night. Does that work for you? As long as we can have beer
>>> and
>>> champagne after hours. Let me know if it won't do and we'll rearrange.
>>>
>>> kili

>> From the "Far Side Of The World", we expect numerous pictures and to keep
>> everything on topic, there *must* be some food (or beverages) in each and
>> every picture to be posted on a.b.f.
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> BOB
>>

> Bob, there will be plenny pictures! Food, beverages, and good folks to
> enjoy it all with. No worries! ABF will be aflood. <g>
>
> kili

Will we Florida folks get the honor of meeting you Jan 1 on Burnt Island?

BOB
TFM® will know what I mean...

BOB

Jack Schidt® wrote:
> " BOB" > wrote in message
>> From the "Far Side Of The World", we expect numerous pictures and to keep
>> everything on topic, there *must* be some food (or beverages) in each and
>> every picture to be posted on a.b.f.
>>

> Hear Hear! or Here Hear! Lotsa photos and no damn excuses!
>
> I'm looking forward to the pics and accounts of the party.
>
> Jack

Somebuddyshouldputupawebsite!

BOB

Kevin S. Wilson

On Thu, 7 Oct 2004 17:50:27 -0400, " BOB" > wrote:

>Jack Schidt® wrote:
>> " BOB" > wrote in message
>>> From the "Far Side Of The World", we expect numerous pictures and to keep
>>> everything on topic, there *must* be some food (or beverages) in each and
>>> every picture to be posted on a.b.f.
>>>

>> Hear Hear! or Here Hear! Lotsa photos and no damn excuses!
>>
>> I'm looking forward to the pics and accounts of the party.
>>
>> Jack

>Somebuddyshouldputupawebsite!

Yes. Not everyone uses a newserver that carries binaries groups. Send
me the pics, preferrably with names attached to faces, and I'll
thumbnail them and put them up on my web space.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
kilikini

" BOB" > wrote in message
> kilikini wrote:

>>> From the "Far Side Of The World", we expect numerous pictures and to
>>> keep
>>> everything on topic, there *must* be some food (or beverages) in each
>>> and
>>> every picture to be posted on a.b.f.
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>>
>>> BOB
>>>

>> Bob, there will be plenny pictures! Food, beverages, and good folks to
>> enjoy it all with. No worries! ABF will be aflood. <g>
>>
>> kili

> Will we Florida folks get the honor of meeting you Jan 1 on Burnt Island?
>
> BOB
> TFM® will know what I mean...

Not sure, Bob. I guess I'm the one relocating, but it's costing me both
arms and both legs. If I ever get to FL, I'll be lucky to have a torso
left. <g>

kili

Big Jim

" BOB" > wrote in message
. ..
> Jack Schidt® wrote:
> > " BOB" > wrote in message
> >> From the "Far Side Of The World", we expect numerous pictures and to

keep
> >> everything on topic, there *must* be some food (or beverages) in each

and
> >> every picture to be posted on a.b.f.
> >>

> > Hear Hear! or Here Hear! Lotsa photos and no damn excuses!
> >
> > I'm looking forward to the pics and accounts of the party.
> >
> > Jack

> Somebuddyshouldputupawebsite!
>
> BOB

I already got one. (website)
And Yes I think Kili Should be at Burnt Island on New Years Day.
Here are some pictures from the Island
http://www.lazyq.com/newyears.html

--
Big Jim

www.lazyq.com

BOB

Big Jim wrote:
> " BOB" > wrote in message
> . ..
>> Jack Schidt® wrote:
>>>>

>>> Hear Hear! or Here Hear! Lotsa photos and no damn excuses!
>>>
>>> I'm looking forward to the pics and accounts of the party.
>>>
>>> Jack

>> Somebuddyshouldputupawebsite!
>>
>> BOB
>>

> I already got one. (website)
> And Yes I think Kili Should be at Burnt Island on New Years Day.
> Here are some pictures from the Island
> http://www.lazyq.com/newyears.html
>
> --
> Big Jim

www.lazyq.com

WOW!
Those pictures (well, except the bacon wrapped venison tenderloins and the
mullet!) look just about like the 2004 version...That is a good thing!

BOB

kilikini

"Big Jim" > wrote in message
news
>" BOB" > wrote in message
> . ..
>> Jack Schidt® wrote:

> keep

> and
>> >>

>> > Hear Hear! or Here Hear! Lotsa photos and no damn excuses!
>> >
>> > I'm looking forward to the pics and accounts of the party.
>> >
>> > Jack

>> Somebuddyshouldputupawebsite!
>>
>> BOB
>>

> I already got one. (website)
> And Yes I think Kili Should be at Burnt Island on New Years Day.
> Here are some pictures from the Island
> http://www.lazyq.com/newyears.html
>
> --
> Big Jim

www.lazyq.com

Wishing I can, we'll see. Food looks good!

kili

Jack Schidt®

" BOB" > wrote in message
. ..
> Jack Schidt® wrote:
>> " BOB" > wrote in message
>>> From the "Far Side Of The World", we expect numerous pictures and to
>>> keep
>>> everything on topic, there *must* be some food (or beverages) in each
>>> and
>>> every picture to be posted on a.b.f.
>>>

>> Hear Hear! or Here Hear! Lotsa photos and no damn excuses!
>>
>> I'm looking forward to the pics and accounts of the party.
>>
>> Jack

> Somebuddyshouldputupawebsite!
>
> BOB

You can always post photos to

http://www.imagestation.com/ (Sony ImageStation)
http://www.webshots.com/ (Webshots)

Both are free and I've found them to be very good in terms of operability
and storage space (I think ImageStation is unlimited). Photos can be stored
with or without passwords (hey, if you're linked to Usenet, you're pretty
damn public anyway, so why need a password?)

Both the services above can be linked onto websites and Imagestation
supports hotlinking to HTML bulletin boards. The advantage to this is that
the pics don't have to be stored on anyone's personal server, don't need to
be 800x600 at 100k (I put my pics up at 1280x1024, 300k or more), and will
always be accessible. Hell, we could post links to our food pics on pages
on these kinds of sites and do away with alt.binaries type newsgroups, as
not everyone's ISP has them.

Just a thought...
Jack

Dave Bugg

Jack Curry wrote:

> I am envious of all the attendees and do wish I could make the gala
> opening/wedding. Dave, best of luck in what I am positive will be a
> very successful venture...

Thanks Jack
--
Dave
Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que

Dave Bugg

Jack Schidt® wrote:

> Congratulations, Dave! I wish you the best now and until you retire
> many moons from now.

Feet first; they'll be carrying me out feet first. I ain't ever
retiring.... too boring.
--
Dave
Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que

TFM®

kilikini wrote:
> "Dave Bugg" <deebuggatcharterdotnet> wrote in message
>> kilikini wrote:
>>
>>> Dave, TFM and I decided Sat. night will be best because that will be
>>> the main party night. Does that work for you? As long as we can
>>> have beer and champagne after hours. Let me know if it won't do and
>>> we'll rearrange.

>> That will be terrific, Kili. I can't wait to see you and TFM. This
>> really is an honor for me.
>> --
>> Dave
>> Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que
>> http://davebbq.com/
>>

> The honor is ours, Dave, that you'd share this opening event glory
> with us. <g>
>
> kili

What she said.

TFM®

TFM®

kilikini wrote:
> "Jack Curry" <Jack-CurryRemove > wrote in message
>> Dave Bugg wrote:
>>> The joint opens to the crowds at 11:00 am on the 16th. The doors
>>> close at 7:00 pm. The in-store afb get-together starts at 7:30,
>>> although I'm expecting you all to drop by during the day. Kili, is
>>> this when you want your ceremony to take place, or would you like to
>>> do so before the store opens? Say at 9:00 am?
>>>
>>> Please remember that I do not have a liquor license, so if you are
>>> bringing beer or other etoh refreshments, do not bring it prior to
>>> 7:30. Also, please use a bit of discretion with the drinking,
>>> 'cause the last thing we want to happen is a visit from the local
>>> constabulary. :-)
>>>
>>> Graeme has a surprise in store, which I have worked out with him due
>>> to his inability to attend.
>>>
>>> Friday is the inspection of the premises from public health. Wish
>>> me luck.
>>>
>>> More later.

>> I am envious of all the attendees and do wish I could make the gala
>> opening/wedding. Dave, best of luck in what I am positive will be a
>> very successful venture... and to the happy couple, I hope you share
>> a lifetime of joy.
>>
>> Jack Curry
>>

> Thanks, Mr. Curry. I can't fully speak for Mr. Fatman (well, I could,
> but.......) I'm pretty darn happy. I've got a great guy and what a
> more perfect time to celebrate our being together than with a bunch
> of the people who helped us get together in the first place. I love
> all you guys/gals dearly. Can't wait!
>
> kili

Dang, I'm getting all misty eyed now.

Again, what she said.

Thanks for the well wishes Jack.

I've finally found a good woman and she's a match for me on so many
different levels. It's mind boggling.

I can't wait either.

TFM®

Ol' Hippie

Jack;
I am going to look into the two sites you linked to, I just signed up with
one called flickr its at www.flickr.com seems pretty cool works well but on
the free side your limited to x mb a month, but I also use www.ofoto.com
which has a zillion of my pics I like the idea of sharing pics that way.
As far as the Grand opening goes I will be downloading my pics to our laptop
if I fill my card and will be posting in both of the websites I use.

Anyone want to take a look at my pics email me Ill send on an invite.
Bruce-n-Gold Beach

Jack Schidt®

"Dave Bugg" <deebuggatcharterdotnet> wrote in message
> Jack Schidt® wrote:
>
>> Congratulations, Dave! I wish you the best now and until you retire
>> many moons from now.

> Feet first; they'll be carrying me out feet first. I ain't ever
> retiring.... too boring.

Well, just don't do a face plant into the pit. Good luck!

Jack

Chef Juke

On Thu, 7 Oct 2004 06:41:31 -0700, "Dave Bugg"
<deebuggatcharterdotnet> wrote:

>Chef Juke wrote:
>
>> Hey Dave,
>>
>> Did my package arrive yet?

>Not yet, Chef. I'm keeping my eye open.

Hmm... Shoulda been there by now. Lemme know if it DOESN'T come
today. Mailed it priority on Mon (I think..been a busy week).

For those who emailed me After last friday I'll be mailing out your
laminates next week or bringing them with me up to Dave's.

-Chef Juke
"Everybody Eats When They Come To MY House!"

StocksRus®

"TFM®" > wrote in newsCt9d.4$yP2.3
@tornado.tampabay.rr.com:

> kilikini wrote:
>

> Dang, I'm getting all misty eyed now.
>
> Again, what she said.
>
> Thanks for the well wishes Jack.
>
> I've finally found a good woman and she's a match for me on so many
> different levels. It's mind boggling.
>
> I can't wait either.
>

> TFM®

Is there a mutual fund or stock that handles barley and hops?
Maybe some Coors stock might be good. LOL.
Gotta feeling theres gonna be a lot of beer drinking in your household!

--
StocksRus®

Dave Bugg

TFM® wrote:

> What she said.
>
> TFM®

:-)

--
Dave
Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que

kilikini

"StocksRus®" > wrote in message
0...
> "TFM®" > wrote in newsCt9d.4$yP2.3
> @tornado.tampabay.rr.com:
>
>> kilikini wrote:
>>

> Is there a mutual fund or stock that handles barley and hops?
> Maybe some Coors stock might be good. LOL.
> Gotta feeling theres gonna be a lot of beer drinking in your household!
>
> --
> StocksRus®

Yeah, we're going to have to look into a keg system, I believe. That way at
least the neighbors won't see all the cans in the trash! LOL.

kili

kilikini

"Chef Juke" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 7 Oct 2004 06:41:31 -0700, "Dave Bugg"
> <deebuggatcharterdotnet> wrote:
>
>>Chef Juke wrote:
>>
>>> Hey Dave,
>>>
>>> Did my package arrive yet?

>>Not yet, Chef. I'm keeping my eye open.

> Hmm... Shoulda been there by now. Lemme know if it DOESN'T come
> today. Mailed it priority on Mon (I think..been a busy week).
>
> For those who emailed me After last friday I'll be mailing out your
> laminates next week or bringing them with me up to Dave's.
>

> -Chef Juke
> "Everybody Eats When They Come To MY House!"

Wait, Juke, does that mean you ARE going now?

kili

StocksRus®

"kilikini" > wrote in
:

> "StocksRus®" > wrote in message
> 0...
>> "TFM®" > wrote in newsCt9d.4$yP2.3
>> @tornado.tampabay.rr.com:
>>
>>> kilikini wrote:
>>>

>> Is there a mutual fund or stock that handles barley and hops?
>> Maybe some Coors stock might be good. LOL.
>> Gotta feeling theres gonna be a lot of beer drinking in your
>> household!
>>
>> --
>> StocksRus®
>>

> Yeah, we're going to have to look into a keg system, I believe. That
> way at least the neighbors won't see all the cans in the trash! LOL.
>
> kili

I know all the tricks about hiding beer cans and wine bottles in the
recycle bin. LMAO!

--
StocksRus®

Graeme...in London

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 7 Oct 2004 17:50:27 -0400, " BOB" > wrote:
>
> >Jack Schidt® wrote:

keep

and

> >> Hear Hear! or Here Hear! Lotsa photos and no damn excuses!
> >>
> >> I'm looking forward to the pics and accounts of the party.
> >>
> >> Jack

> >Somebuddyshouldputupawebsite!
> >

> Yes. Not everyone uses a newserver that carries binaries groups. Send
> me the pics, preferrably with names attached to faces, and I'll
> thumbnail them and put them up on my web space.

Kevin,

I have a sneaky inklin' that a few might be XXX rated. Don't want you to get
into something you might regret!

But a website posting for the non-binary folks is a good idea, and should be
done.

I've had the misfortune to view both Kili & TFM on Yahoo IM, and believe me,
they are both XXX rated.

They will make a fine couple, for sure.

Graeme

Nathan Lau

Graeme...in London wrote:

> "Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message

.net...

> keep

> and

>>>Somebuddyshouldputupawebsite!
>>>

>>Yes. Not everyone uses a newserver that carries binaries groups. Send
>>me the pics, preferrably with names attached to faces, and I'll
>>thumbnail them and put them up on my web space.

> Kevin,
>
> I have a sneaky inklin' that a few might be XXX rated. Don't want you to get
> into something you might regret!
>
> But a website posting for the non-binary folks is a good idea, and should be
> done.
>
> I've had the misfortune to view both Kili & TFM on Yahoo IM, and believe me,
> they are both XXX rated.
>
> They will make a fine couple, for sure.

XXX or just Dos Equis?

--
Aloha,

Nathan Lau
San Jose, CA

#include <std.disclaimer>
Nathan Lau

Graeme...in London wrote:

> "Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message

.net...

> keep

> and

>>>Somebuddyshouldputupawebsite!
>>>

>>Yes. Not everyone uses a newserver that carries binaries groups. Send
>>me the pics, preferrably with names attached to faces, and I'll
>>thumbnail them and put them up on my web space.

> Kevin,
>
> I have a sneaky inklin' that a few might be XXX rated. Don't want you to get
> into something you might regret!
>
> But a website posting for the non-binary folks is a good idea, and should be
> done.
>
> I've had the misfortune to view both Kili & TFM on Yahoo IM, and believe me,
> they are both XXX rated.
>
> They will make a fine couple, for sure.

XXX or just Dos Equis?

--
Aloha,

Nathan Lau
San Jose, CA

#include <std.disclaimer>
Duwop

Jack Schidt® wrote:
> "Dave Bugg" <deebuggatcharterdotnet> wrote in message
>>
>> Feet first; they'll be carrying me out feet first. I ain't ever
>> retiring.... too boring.

> Well, just don't do a face plant into the pit. Good luck!

Please don't do that! Grilled bugg, yechh.

Dale

kilikini

"Nathan Lau" > wrote in message
m...
> Graeme...in London wrote:

h.net...

>> keep

>> and

>>>Yes. Not everyone uses a newserver that carries binaries groups. Send
>>>me the pics, preferrably with names attached to faces, and I'll
>>>thumbnail them and put them up on my web space.

>> Kevin,
>>
>> I have a sneaky inklin' that a few might be XXX rated. Don't want you to
>> get
>> into something you might regret!
>>
>> But a website posting for the non-binary folks is a good idea, and should
>> be
>> done.
>>
>> I've had the misfortune to view both Kili & TFM on Yahoo IM, and believe
>> me,
>> they are both XXX rated.
>>
>> They will make a fine couple, for sure.

> XXX or just Dos Equis?
>
> --
> Aloha,
>
> Nathan Lau
> San Jose, CA
>
> #include <std.disclaimer>

Nathan you mean Castlemain XXXX, don't you?

kili