Big Jim

Default All Georgia and Florida AFB'ers

This is late in coming, but if Y'all ain't doing anything exciting this
weekend, a few of us are having a gathering (Q Fest) at Bob in Ga and
Gingers this weekend. If you are interested in attending this unique event
please contact me for directions

--
Big Jim

www.lazyq.com

Bruce

On Mon, 04 Oct 2004 22:43:15 GMT, "Big Jim" >
wrote:

>This is late in coming, but if Y'all ain't doing anything exciting this
>weekend, a few of us are having a gathering (Q Fest) at Bob in Ga and
>Gingers this weekend. If you are interested in attending this unique event
>please contact me for directions

I'm flying in to Atlanta on Delta flight #4697. Can you pick me up at
the airport? <G>

Bruce

Big Jim

--
Sure, what time<g>
Big Jim

www.lazyq.com

Bruce

On Tue, 05 Oct 2004 07:59:56 GMT, "Big Jim" >
wrote:

>"Bruce" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Mon, 04 Oct 2004 22:43:15 GMT, "Big Jim" >
>> wrote:
>>
>> >This is late in coming, but if Y'all ain't doing anything exciting this
>> >weekend, a few of us are having a gathering (Q Fest) at Bob in Ga and
>> >Gingers this weekend. If you are interested in attending this unique

>event
>> >please contact me for directions

>> I'm flying in to Atlanta on Delta flight #4697. Can you pick me up at
>> the airport? <G>
>>
>> Bruce

Well I get in at 9:00 am, pick up my rental, drive over to Inland
Seafood, where the sales manager is personally picking out 2 bushels
of fresh, plump, gulf oysters that will have been delivered earlier in
the day and then head on down to Bob's. Too bad I can't take an oyster
knife in my carry on or I could have lunch while driving.

I talked to Ginger today and Bob was mowing the yard and getting ready
for us. See you Friday.

Bruce

TFM®

Big Jim wrote:
> This is late in coming, but if Y'all ain't doing anything exciting
> this weekend, a few of us are having a gathering (Q Fest) at Bob in
> Ga and Gingers this weekend. If you are interested in attending this
> unique event please contact me for directions

Hey Big, can you give me directions in from the interstate? Most of my
driving will be in the wee hours of the morning. My old eyes don't like the
dark like they once did.

I'd rather do most of it on the interstate even if it is farther.

TFM®

Chef Juke

On Fri, 08 Oct 2004 10:18:07 GMT, "TFM®" >
wrote:

>Big Jim wrote:
>> This is late in coming, but if Y'all ain't doing anything exciting
>> this weekend, a few of us are having a gathering (Q Fest) at Bob in
>> Ga and Gingers this weekend. If you are interested in attending this
>> unique event please contact me for directions

>Hey Big, can you give me directions in from the interstate? Most of my
>driving will be in the wee hours of the morning. My old eyes don't like the
>dark like they once did.
>
>I'd rather do most of it on the interstate even if it is farther.
>
>TFM®

Would love to join y'all, being in state and all, but can't quite make
it up (was gonna try to come Sunday for a bit).

Have a great time and I'll see most of you next week in WA.

-Chef Juke
"Everybody Eats When They Come To MY House!"