FoodBanter.com

-   -   OT sort-a (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/37162-ot-sort.html)

Steve Calvin 01-10-2004 08:43 PM

Ol' Hippie wrote:

> OK I have been watching Mt St Helens on a video cam and wouldn't you know
> it, as soon as something happens the camera goes down....CRAP
> I hope the drive to Wenatchee is not going to be riddled with rubble. Dave
> tell me I am just worrying over nuttin
> Bruce-n-Gold Beach

It just "belched" a little bit. Let off a little steam. Nothing
serious at all. Yet anyhow. They are being very specific about it.
"that may be the end of it, or not"

--
Steve

Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake
when you make it again.

kilikini 01-10-2004 08:44 PM

"Ol' Hippie" > wrote in message
> OK I have been watching Mt St Helens on a video cam and wouldn't you know
> it, as soon as something happens the camera goes down....CRAP
> I hope the drive to Wenatchee is not going to be riddled with rubble. Dave
> tell me I am just worrying over nuttin
> Bruce-n-Gold Beach

That sucks, Bruce! I just watched it live on TV. Minor so far, maybe
you'll catch the next spurt.

kili

Ol' Hippie 01-10-2004 09:20 PM

I keep checking the website and it's probably flooded with hits and got
overloaded or something, oh well guess I will watch the news (for a change).
How's TFM doin Kili?
Bruce-n-Gold Beach

kilikini 01-10-2004 10:16 PM

"Ol' Hippie" > wrote in message
>I keep checking the website and it's probably flooded with hits and got
> overloaded or something, oh well guess I will watch the news (for a
> change).
> How's TFM doin Kili?
> Bruce-n-Gold Beach

He's good. He's going to Georgia tomorrow for a big pig Q-fest. Wish I
could go, but my current location prohibits it severely.

kili

Ol' Hippie 01-10-2004 10:44 PM

Lucky bum I am stuck here with a cold and needing to cook a couple of
batches of sauce, since I didn't cook any while my family was here, for a
week, I am wore out from visiting.
The volcano cam is back online not much to see though here is a link if you
want to take a peek.
http://www.fs.fed.us/gpnf/volcanocams/msh/

Bruce-n-Gold Beach

Dave Bugg 02-10-2004 02:24 AM

Ol' Hippie wrote:

> Dave tell me I am just worrying over nuttin
> Bruce-n-Gold Beach

No worries, Bruce, tis nuttin' serious.

--
Dave