F.G. Whitfurrows

Default Help! Lost my recipe...

...and my memory really sux. Awhil;e back I posted my recipe for Fosco's
Famous Alabama Style Sauce. I was gonna post it for George in his fix my
sauce recipe when I realized it has disappeared. Arrrrrrrggghhhhhhh!

I know y'all probably didn't save it but if anyone did please post it for
me.

--
Fosco Gamgee Whitfurrows
and his 6" boner

BOB

F.G. Whitfurrows wrote:
> ..and my memory really sux. Awhil;e back I posted my recipe for Fosco's
> Famous Alabama Style Sauce. I was gonna post it for George in his fix my
> sauce recipe when I realized it has disappeared. Arrrrrrrggghhhhhhh!
>
> I know y'all probably didn't save it but if anyone did please post it for
> me.
>
> --
> Fosco Gamgee Whitfurrows
> and his 6" boner

Google is your friend. All I did was cut and paste Famous Alabama Style Sauce
in the space for the advanced groups search, didn't enter any group, or any
author.
http://www.google.com/groups?as_q=Fa...TF-8&lr=&hl=en

The second listing was this one:
http://www.google.com/groups?q=Famou...t.com&rnum =2
by some lame furry-footed-hobbit-sounding-name.

<EG>

BOB

F.G. Whitfurrows

" BOB" > wrote

> Google is your friend. All I did was cut and paste Famous Alabama Style

Sauce
> in the space for the advanced groups search, didn't enter any group, or

any
> author.

Thank you, BOB. Being the complete computer dolt that I am I would never
have even thought of doing that. you are a lifesaver.

--
Fosco Gamgee Whitfurrows
and his 6" boner

Lost recipe help Sharon[_7_] General Cooking 4 03-10-2013 11:16 PM
Help I lost a recipe . . . (actually I lost the book) Lynn from Fargo General Cooking 7 07-11-2008 02:07 PM
Lost recipe biig General Cooking 3 19-03-2005 09:26 PM
Lost recipe ..... Kate ...... General Cooking 13 08-02-2005 01:22 PM
Help---lost a "Dimitri" recipe. chefjeff General Cooking 25 06-05-2004 07:23 AM