FoodBanter.com

-   -   Help! Lost my recipe... (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/36358-help-lost-my-recipe.html)

F.G. Whitfurrows 25-09-2004 10:51 PM

Help! Lost my recipe...

...and my memory really sux. Awhil;e back I posted my recipe for Fosco's
Famous Alabama Style Sauce. I was gonna post it for George in his fix my
sauce recipe when I realized it has disappeared. Arrrrrrrggghhhhhhh!

I know y'all probably didn't save it but if anyone did please post it for
me.

--
Fosco Gamgee Whitfurrows
and his 6" boner

BOB 25-09-2004 11:59 PM

F.G. Whitfurrows wrote:
> ..and my memory really sux. Awhil;e back I posted my recipe for Fosco's
> Famous Alabama Style Sauce. I was gonna post it for George in his fix my
> sauce recipe when I realized it has disappeared. Arrrrrrrggghhhhhhh!
>
> I know y'all probably didn't save it but if anyone did please post it for
> me.
>
> --
> Fosco Gamgee Whitfurrows
> and his 6" boner

Google is your friend. All I did was cut and paste Famous Alabama Style Sauce
in the space for the advanced groups search, didn't enter any group, or any
author.
http://www.google.com/groups?as_q=Fa...TF-8&lr=&hl=en

The second listing was this one:
http://www.google.com/groups?q=Famou...t.com&rnum =2
by some lame furry-footed-hobbit-sounding-name.

<EG>

BOB

F.G. Whitfurrows 26-09-2004 12:24 AM

" BOB" > wrote

> Google is your friend. All I did was cut and paste Famous Alabama Style

Sauce
> in the space for the advanced groups search, didn't enter any group, or

any
> author.

Thank you, BOB. Being the complete computer dolt that I am I would never
have even thought of doing that. you are a lifesaver.

--
Fosco Gamgee Whitfurrows
and his 6" boner