Ol' Hippie

Default Thanks Fos & Dave

We are hooked up with Travel Lodge on N Wenatchee Ave.
This is going to be a very cool weekend!
Bruce-n-Gold Beach

Dave Bugg

Ol' Hippie wrote:
> We are hooked up with Travel Lodge on N Wenatchee Ave.
> This is going to be a very cool weekend!

Cool, indeed :-)
--
Dave
Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que

Dave Bugg

Ol' Hippie wrote:
> We are hooked up with Travel Lodge on N Wenatchee Ave.
> This is going to be a very cool weekend!

Cool, indeed :-)
--
Dave
Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que
http://davebbq.com/

F.G. Whitfurrows

Ol' Hippie wrote:
> We are hooked up with Travel Lodge on N Wenatchee Ave.
> This is going to be a very cool weekend!
> Bruce-n-Gold Beach

Gklad to hear it Bruce. Lookin' forward to meetin' you guys. Glad to hear it
wasn't you that got attacked by that damned Great White of Gold Beach.<g>

The Trav-l-lodge has a pretty decent breakfast by the way.

Bring sauce!

--
Fosco Gamgee Whitfurrows
and his 6" boner

F.G. Whitfurrows

Dave Bugg wrote:
> Ol' Hippie wrote:
>> We are hooked up with Travel Lodge on N Wenatchee Ave.
>> This is going to be a very cool weekend!

> Cool, indeed :-)

Uh Dave.....I'll be needin a smoked turkey to bring home, I think.

--
Fosco Gamgee Whitfurrows
and his 6" boner

Ol' Hippie

We will be bringing as much sauce as we can spare and still keep our
retailers up to snuff. Who knows, with all the Q nuts that are going to be
there the distribution possibilities are endless, and you know word-of-mouth
is the best (and cheapest) form of advertising.
The Great White was a real shocker, and my Dad is here visiting, he used to
dive for Abalone and commercial fish here on the coast, he wants to go out
diving looking for Abalone ! HA not with his Son he ain't!
We are really looking forward to this partee at Dave's I feel like I will be
seeing family, and good Lord the FOOD ! G'ganna say's he should have baked
potatoes on his menu though!
Later
Bruce-n-Gold Beach, (with a harpoon in his boat just in case.)

Chef Juke

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 05:52:49 -0700, "Ol' Hippie"
> wrote:

>We are hooked up with Travel Lodge on N Wenatchee Ave.
>This is going to be a very cool weekend!
>Bruce-n-Gold Beach

Me too!

Just try to keep it down in yer room, Bruce. I need all the beauty
sleep I can get.

;-)

-Chef Juke
"EVERYbody Eats When They Come To MY House!"

Big Jim

"Chef Juke" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 05:52:49 -0700, "Ol' Hippie"
> > wrote:
>
> >We are hooked up with Travel Lodge on N Wenatchee Ave.
> >This is going to be a very cool weekend!
> >Bruce-n-Gold Beach
> >

> Me too!
>
> Just try to keep it down in yer room, Bruce. I need all the beauty
> sleep I can get.
>
> ;-)
>

> -Chef Juke
> "EVERYbody Eats When They Come To MY House!"

Chef, what day are you coming in? I am at The Cedars. Hope to be helping
Dave Friday and Saturday.
--
Big Jim

www.lazyq.com

Big Jim

"Chef Juke" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 05:52:49 -0700, "Ol' Hippie"
> > wrote:
>
> >We are hooked up with Travel Lodge on N Wenatchee Ave.
> >This is going to be a very cool weekend!
> >Bruce-n-Gold Beach
> >

> Me too!
>
> Just try to keep it down in yer room, Bruce. I need all the beauty
> sleep I can get.
>
> ;-)
>

> -Chef Juke
> "EVERYbody Eats When They Come To MY House!"

Chef, what day are you coming in? I am at The Cedars. Hope to be helping
Dave Friday and Saturday.
--
Big Jim

www.lazyq.com

Ol' Hippie

OMG Chef Juke his own dang self!!
This IS cause for celebration! You are you bringing your whole family I
hope.
Bruce-n-Gold Beach

Chef Juke

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 21:48:51 GMT, "Big Jim" >
wrote:

>"Chef Juke" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 05:52:49 -0700, "Ol' Hippie"
>> > wrote:
>>
>> >We are hooked up with Travel Lodge on N Wenatchee Ave.
>> >This is going to be a very cool weekend!
>> >Bruce-n-Gold Beach
>> >

>> Me too!
>>
>> Just try to keep it down in yer room, Bruce. I need all the beauty
>> sleep I can get.
>>
>> ;-)
>>

>> -Chef Juke
>> "EVERYbody Eats When They Come To MY House!"
>>

>Chef, what day are you coming in? I am at The Cedars. Hope to be helping
>Dave Friday and Saturday.

I am coming in LATE Friday as I, unfortunately have to work until 2:00
friday. Knowing that I will hit Portland traffic on the drive up, the
earliest I expect to be there would be 10 pm. If I'm lucky.

-Chef Juke
"EVERYbody Eats When They Come To MY House!"
www.chefjuke.com

Chef Juke

wrote:

>"Chef Juke" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 05:52:49 -0700, "Ol' Hippie"
>> > wrote:
>>
>> >We are hooked up with Travel Lodge on N Wenatchee Ave.
>> >This is going to be a very cool weekend!
>> >Bruce-n-Gold Beach
>> >

>> Me too!
>>
>> Just try to keep it down in yer room, Bruce. I need all the beauty
>> sleep I can get.
>>
>> ;-)
>>

>> -Chef Juke
>> "EVERYbody Eats When They Come To MY House!"
>>

>Chef, what day are you coming in? I am at The Cedars. Hope to be helping
>Dave Friday and Saturday.

I am coming in LATE Friday as I, unfortunately have to work until 2:00
friday. Knowing that I will hit Portland traffic on the drive up, the
earliest I expect to be there would be 10 pm. If I'm lucky.

-Chef Juke
"EVERYbody Eats When They Come To MY House!"
www.chefjuke.com

Chef Juke

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 15:47:04 -0700, "Ol' Hippie"
> wrote:

>OMG Chef Juke his own dang self!!
>This IS cause for celebration! You are you bringing your whole family I
>hope.
>Bruce-n-Gold Beach

Wish that I were, but my ladies have left me for the fall. My wife
Jen (and the girls) is working this fall in Mexico until mid-December,
leaving me here to turn the house into a disaster area.

;-)

Actually I've been doing a little remodeling and some major upgrade
projects since I don't have them underfoot.

;-)

So, you'll just get me by my lonesome. I'm heading up the weekend
after next to give Dave a hand and get the lay of the land. On the
weekend in between I'm going down to Willits, CA to cook for an annual
campout with a bunch (about 75) of friends.

Keepin' busy....

-Chef Juke
"EVERYbody Eats When They Come To MY House!"
www.chefjuke.com

Chef Juke

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 15:47:04 -0700, "Ol' Hippie"
> wrote:

>OMG Chef Juke his own dang self!!
>This IS cause for celebration! You are you bringing your whole family I
>hope.
>Bruce-n-Gold Beach

Wish that I were, but my ladies have left me for the fall. My wife
Jen (and the girls) is working this fall in Mexico until mid-December,
leaving me here to turn the house into a disaster area.

;-)

Actually I've been doing a little remodeling and some major upgrade
projects since I don't have them underfoot.

;-)

So, you'll just get me by my lonesome. I'm heading up the weekend
after next to give Dave a hand and get the lay of the land. On the
weekend in between I'm going down to Willits, CA to cook for an annual
campout with a bunch (about 75) of friends.

Keepin' busy....

-Chef Juke
"EVERYbody Eats When They Come To MY House!"
www.chefjuke.com

Hotair

In article >, says...

> "Chef Juke" > wrote in message
> > On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 05:52:49 -0700, "Ol' Hippie"
> > > wrote:
> >
> > >We are hooked up with Travel Lodge on N Wenatchee Ave.
> > >This is going to be a very cool weekend!
> > >Bruce-n-Gold Beach
> > >

> > Me too!
> >
> > Just try to keep it down in yer room, Bruce. I need all the beauty
> > sleep I can get.
> >
> > ;-)
> >

> > -Chef Juke
> > "EVERYbody Eats When They Come To MY House!"
> >

> Chef, what day are you coming in? I am at The Cedars. Hope to be helping
> Dave Friday and Saturday.
> --
> Big Jim

www.lazyq.com

Should be a fun time for all. I hope to get there before 6pm but can't
break free from work until after 12. It's only 4 hours driving time,
maybe a bit less but the border can add an hour to that depending on
the mood of the storm troopers on the US side..<G>
I'm booked into the Cedars, did that last trip through cause the Mrs.
really liked the rooms, big and clean...
Anyhow hope to meet everyone and have a great time.
Think we should wear name tags...LOL
Dave in BC
Hotair

In article >, says...

> "Chef Juke" > wrote in message
> > On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 05:52:49 -0700, "Ol' Hippie"
> > > wrote:
> >
> > >We are hooked up with Travel Lodge on N Wenatchee Ave.
> > >This is going to be a very cool weekend!
> > >Bruce-n-Gold Beach
> > >

> > Me too!
> >
> > Just try to keep it down in yer room, Bruce. I need all the beauty
> > sleep I can get.
> >
> > ;-)
> >

> > -Chef Juke
> > "EVERYbody Eats When They Come To MY House!"
> >

> Chef, what day are you coming in? I am at The Cedars. Hope to be helping
> Dave Friday and Saturday.
> --
> Big Jim

www.lazyq.com

Should be a fun time for all. I hope to get there before 6pm but can't
break free from work until after 12. It's only 4 hours driving time,
maybe a bit less but the border can add an hour to that depending on
the mood of the storm troopers on the US side..<G>
I'm booked into the Cedars, did that last trip through cause the Mrs.
really liked the rooms, big and clean...
Anyhow hope to meet everyone and have a great time.
Think we should wear name tags...LOL
Dave in BC
Chef Juke

On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 05:46:38 -0700, Hotair
> wrote:

>In article >, says...
>>
>> "Chef Juke" > wrote in message
>> > On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 05:52:49 -0700, "Ol' Hippie"

>> > Me too!
>> >
>> > Just try to keep it down in yer room, Bruce. I need all the beauty
>> > sleep I can get.
>> >
>> > ;-)
>> >

>> > -Chef Juke
>> > "EVERYbody Eats When They Come To MY House!"
>> >

>> Chef, what day are you coming in? I am at The Cedars. Hope to be helping
>> Dave Friday and Saturday.
>> --
>> Big Jim

www.lazyq.com

>Should be a fun time for all. I hope to get there before 6pm but can't
>break free from work until after 12. It's only 4 hours driving time,
>maybe a bit less but the border can add an hour to that depending on
>the mood of the storm troopers on the US side..<G>
>I'm booked into the Cedars, did that last trip through cause the Mrs.
>really liked the rooms, big and clean...
>Anyhow hope to meet everyone and have a great time.
>Think we should wear name tags...LOL
>Dave in BC

Dave,

I'm in the process of making AFB folks who'll be there Laminates with
their photo and name. If you want one, email me at jukeATchefDOTnet
and I'll bring you one (just need a pic of you and the name you want
on it).

-Chef Juke
"EVERYbody Eats When They Come To MY House!"
www.chefjuke.com

Chef Juke

On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 05:46:38 -0700, Hotair
> wrote:

>In article >, says...
>>
>> "Chef Juke" > wrote in message
>> > On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 05:52:49 -0700, "Ol' Hippie"

>> > Me too!
>> >
>> > Just try to keep it down in yer room, Bruce. I need all the beauty
>> > sleep I can get.
>> >
>> > ;-)
>> >

>> > -Chef Juke
>> > "EVERYbody Eats When They Come To MY House!"
>> >

>> Chef, what day are you coming in? I am at The Cedars. Hope to be helping
>> Dave Friday and Saturday.
>> --
>> Big Jim

www.lazyq.com

>Should be a fun time for all. I hope to get there before 6pm but can't
>break free from work until after 12. It's only 4 hours driving time,
>maybe a bit less but the border can add an hour to that depending on
>the mood of the storm troopers on the US side..<G>
>I'm booked into the Cedars, did that last trip through cause the Mrs.
>really liked the rooms, big and clean...
>Anyhow hope to meet everyone and have a great time.
>Think we should wear name tags...LOL
>Dave in BC

Dave,

I'm in the process of making AFB folks who'll be there Laminates with
their photo and name. If you want one, email me at jukeATchefDOTnet
and I'll bring you one (just need a pic of you and the name you want
on it).

-Chef Juke
"EVERYbody Eats When They Come To MY House!"
www.chefjuke.com

It's Dave's BD! Tex[_3_] Mexican Cooking 0 17-11-2008 02:57 AM
Help Dave robbielee1 General Cooking 0 12-09-2007 06:49 PM
Dave Bugg, Big Jim & any other Pro's OL'Hippie Barbecue 23 24-06-2007 04:50 AM
Dave's Bugg-in Harry Demidavicius Barbecue 13 10-10-2004 10:10 AM