rnr_construction

" BOB" > wrote in message
. ..
> Duwop wrote:
> > Bet many of us have a few pounds left over this week. I've gotten a bit
> > bored with sandwiches, burritos and tacos though, anyone have any
> > interesting ways to use left over pulled pork?
> >
> > TIA
> >
> > Dale
> > --
> >

> After reading all the other responses, about the only idea I can come up

with
> is...plain, with a fork.
>
> BOB

lasagna

kilikini

"rnr_construction" > wrote in message
news

> " BOB" > wrote in message
> . ..
> > Duwop wrote:
> > > Bet many of us have a few pounds left over this week. I've gotten a

bit
> > > bored with sandwiches, burritos and tacos though, anyone have any
> > > interesting ways to use left over pulled pork?
> > >
> > > TIA
> > >
> > > Dale
> > > --
> > >

> > After reading all the other responses, about the only idea I can come up

> with
> > is...plain, with a fork.
> >
> > BOB
> >

> lasagna

Lasagna? I don't know about that one. With a white sauce maybe.

kili

kilikini

"rnr_construction" > wrote in message
news

> " BOB" > wrote in message
> . ..
> > Duwop wrote:
> > > Bet many of us have a few pounds left over this week. I've gotten a

bit
> > > bored with sandwiches, burritos and tacos though, anyone have any
> > > interesting ways to use left over pulled pork?
> > >
> > > TIA
> > >
> > > Dale
> > > --
> > >

> > After reading all the other responses, about the only idea I can come up

> with
> > is...plain, with a fork.
> >
> > BOB
> >

> lasagna

Lasagna? I don't know about that one. With a white sauce maybe.

kili

Dan Kaiser

In quesadillas with some pepper jack cheese and smoked tomatoes and smoked
onions.
Dan Kaiser

In quesadillas with some pepper jack cheese and smoked tomatoes and smoked
onions.

Kevin S. Wilson

On Wed, 08 Sep 2004 01:33:44 GMT, "kilikini"
> wrote:

>"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
.. .

>Ravioli, huh, that's interesting. Inside the ravioli or in the sauce or
>both?

Inside.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
Kevin S. Wilson

On Wed, 08 Sep 2004 01:33:44 GMT, "kilikini"
> wrote:

>"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
.. .

>Ravioli, huh, that's interesting. Inside the ravioli or in the sauce or
>both?

Inside.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
"Anything, when cooked in large enough batches, will be vile."
--Dag Right-square-bracket-gren, in alt.religion.kibology
Pierre

"Duwop" > wrote in message >...
> Bet many of us have a few pounds left over this week. I've gotten a bit
> bored with sandwiches, burritos and tacos though, anyone have any
> interesting ways to use left over pulled pork?
>
> TIA
>
> Dale

Rick Bayless had a wonderful concoction in "Rick Bayless's Mexican
Kitchen: Capturing the Vibrant flavors of a World-Class Cuisine".

He made a sauce from soaked anaheim chili's, tomato's, garlic, and
Mexican oregano. Added this sauce to some diced red potato's, and of
course the smoked pulled pork. Cook well, and you're in flavor
heaven! Hell, eat it with eggs for breakfast, or rolled up in a
tortilla. Don't forget some cilantro.

Pierre
Pierre

"Duwop" > wrote in message >...
> Bet many of us have a few pounds left over this week. I've gotten a bit
> bored with sandwiches, burritos and tacos though, anyone have any
> interesting ways to use left over pulled pork?
>
> TIA
>
> Dale

Rick Bayless had a wonderful concoction in "Rick Bayless's Mexican
Kitchen: Capturing the Vibrant flavors of a World-Class Cuisine".

He made a sauce from soaked anaheim chili's, tomato's, garlic, and
Mexican oregano. Added this sauce to some diced red potato's, and of
course the smoked pulled pork. Cook well, and you're in flavor
heaven! Hell, eat it with eggs for breakfast, or rolled up in a
tortilla. Don't forget some cilantro.

Pierre
Duwop

Pierre wrote:
> Rick Bayless had a wonderful concoction in "Rick Bayless's Mexican
> Kitchen: Capturing the Vibrant flavors of a World-Class Cuisine".
>
> He made a sauce from soaked anaheim chili's, tomato's, garlic, and
> Mexican oregano. Added this sauce to some diced red potato's, and of
> course the smoked pulled pork. Cook well, and you're in flavor
> heaven! Hell, eat it with eggs for breakfast, or rolled up in a
> tortilla. Don't forget some cilantro.
>
> Pierre

Mmmmmm! Some good ideas guys, thanks!

Duwop