Ray Gordon

Default "Country Style Ribs?"

They aren't ribs!!

Why do they call them this??

--
http://www.cybersheet.com/library.html
Four Free E-books on the seduction of beautiful women

http://www.cybersheet.com/easy.html
Seduction Made Easy: How ASF Changed The World

White men are morally superior to women or minorities because white men
fought for the civil rights of women and minorities, who have never fought
for the civil rights of white males.

Kevin S. Wilson

On Tue, 07 Sep 2004 11:06:44 GMT, "Ray Gordon" >
wrote:

>They aren't ribs!!
>
>Why do they call them this??

To make morons ask stupid questions. HTH. HAND.

>White men are morally superior to women or minorities because white men
>fought for the civil rights of women and minorities, who have never fought
>for the civil rights of white males.

Three words: The French Revolution.

I snipped your ads but left your .sig. Wouldn't want there to be any
doubt about what sort of deep thinker we're dealing with here.
--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho
Kevin S. Wilson

wrote:

>They aren't ribs!!
>
>Why do they call them this??

To make morons ask stupid questions. HTH. HAND.

>White men are morally superior to women or minorities because white men
>fought for the civil rights of women and minorities, who have never fought
>for the civil rights of white males.

Three words: The French Revolution.

I snipped your ads but left your .sig. Wouldn't want there to be any
doubt about what sort of deep thinker we're dealing with here.
--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho
"When you can't do something completely impractical and intrinsically
useless *yourself*, you go get the Kibologists to do it for you." --J. Furr
Monroe, of course...

In article >, Kevin S.
Wilson > wrote:

> On Tue, 07 Sep 2004 11:06:44 GMT, "Ray Gordon" >
> wrote:
>
> >They aren't ribs!!
> >
> >Why do they call them this??

> To make morons ask stupid questions. HTH. HAND.

Damn! that's pretty harsh on morons, isn't it? 99% of morons are much
much smarter than Ray-Tard.

Why bother? Dumb**** can't count that high....

> I snipped your ads but left your .sig. Wouldn't want there to be any
> doubt about what sort of deep thinker we're dealing with here.

Not to pick spelling nits but I think that's 'creep stinker'....

monroe(morons won't have him)
Kevin S. Wilson

On Tue, 7 Sep 2004 11:05:52 -0600, "K. Reece" > wrote:

>"Ray Gordon" > wrote in message
>> They aren't ribs!!
>>
>> Why do they call them this??

>The ones I buy are. Read the label. Some are, some aren't. The boneless
>ones aren't.
>
><snipped crap>

You missed some. Next time, place your cursor at the very beginning of
his post.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
"Anything, when cooked in large enough batches, will be vile."
--Dag Right-square-bracket-gren, in alt.religion.kibology

Kevin S. Wilson

On Tue, 7 Sep 2004 11:05:52 -0600, "K. Reece" > wrote:

>"Ray Gordon" > wrote in message
>> They aren't ribs!!
>>
>> Why do they call them this??

>The ones I buy are. Read the label. Some are, some aren't. The boneless
>ones aren't.
>
><snipped crap>

You missed some. Next time, place your cursor at the very beginning of
his post.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
"Anything, when cooked in large enough batches, will be vile."
--Dag Right-square-bracket-gren, in alt.religion.kibology
K. Reece

"Ray Gordon" > wrote in message
> They aren't ribs!!
>
> Why do they call them this??

The ones I buy are. Read the label. Some are, some aren't. The boneless
ones aren't.

<snipped crap>

Kathy

K. Reece

"Ray Gordon" > wrote in message
> They aren't ribs!!
>
> Why do they call them this??

The ones I buy are. Read the label. Some are, some aren't. The boneless
ones aren't.

<snipped crap>

Kathy

K. Reece

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
news
> On Tue, 7 Sep 2004 11:05:52 -0600, "K. Reece" > wrote:
>

> >"Ray Gordon" > wrote in message
> >> They aren't ribs!!
> >>
> >> Why do they call them this??

> >The ones I buy are. Read the label. Some are, some aren't. The

boneless
> >ones aren't.
> >
> ><snipped crap>
> >

> You missed some. Next time, place your cursor at the very beginning of
> his post.
>
> --
> Kevin S. Wilson
> Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
> "Anything, when cooked in large enough batches, will be vile."
> --Dag Right-square-bracket-gren, in alt.religion.kibology

<cackle> Good one.

Kathy

K. Reece

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
news
> On Tue, 7 Sep 2004 11:05:52 -0600, "K. Reece" > wrote:
>

> >"Ray Gordon" > wrote in message
> >> They aren't ribs!!
> >>
> >> Why do they call them this??

> >The ones I buy are. Read the label. Some are, some aren't. The

boneless
> >ones aren't.
> >
> ><snipped crap>
> >

> You missed some. Next time, place your cursor at the very beginning of
> his post.
>
> --
> Kevin S. Wilson
> Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
> "Anything, when cooked in large enough batches, will be vile."
> --Dag Right-square-bracket-gren, in alt.religion.kibology

<cackle> Good one.

Kathy

K. Reece

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
news
> On Tue, 7 Sep 2004 11:05:52 -0600, "K. Reece" > wrote:
>

> >"Ray Gordon" > wrote in message
> >> They aren't ribs!!
> >>
> >> Why do they call them this??

> >The ones I buy are. Read the label. Some are, some aren't. The

boneless
> >ones aren't.
> >
> ><snipped crap>
> >

> You missed some. Next time, place your cursor at the very beginning of
> his post.
>
> --
> Kevin S. Wilson
> Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
> "Anything, when cooked in large enough batches, will be vile."
> --Dag Right-square-bracket-gren, in alt.religion.kibology

<cackle> Good one.

Kathy

Default User

Monroe, of course... wrote:

> Damn! that's pretty harsh on morons, isn't it? 99% of morons are much
> much smarter than Ray-Tard.

Ha! Another one to get back into the bozo bin for my new newsreader.
Xananews is rocking, BTW. I wanted to get one that could filter on
cross-posted groups (the trolls love certain combos).

Brian

Monroe, of course... wrote:

> Damn! that's pretty harsh on morons, isn't it? 99% of morons are much
> much smarter than Ray-Tard.

Ha! Another one to get back into the bozo bin for my new newsreader.
Xananews is rocking, BTW. I wanted to get one that could filter on
cross-posted groups (the trolls love certain combos).

Brian
Monroe, of course...

In article >, "Default User"
> wrote:

> Monroe, of course... wrote:
>

> > Damn! that's pretty harsh on morons, isn't it? 99% of morons are much
> > much smarter than Ray-Tard.

> Ha! Another one to get back into the bozo bin for my new newsreader.
> Xananews is rocking, BTW. I wanted to get one that could filter on
> cross-posted groups (the trolls love certain combos).

Damn, Bri- the 'When Will Monroe Get Re-Plonked' pool /expired/ loooong
ago-because of no action on your part I had to refund all the bettors.

You bitterly disappointed me, boy!

monroe(still reading <your> crap, BTW-where's the love?)
Monroe, of course...

In article >, "Default User"
> wrote:

> Monroe, of course... wrote:
>

> > Damn! that's pretty harsh on morons, isn't it? 99% of morons are much
> > much smarter than Ray-Tard.

> Ha! Another one to get back into the bozo bin for my new newsreader.
> Xananews is rocking, BTW. I wanted to get one that could filter on
> cross-posted groups (the trolls love certain combos).

Damn, Bri- the 'When Will Monroe Get Re-Plonked' pool /expired/ loooong
ago-because of no action on your part I had to refund all the bettors.

You bitterly disappointed me, boy!

monroe(still reading <your> crap, BTW-where's the love?)

Harry in Iowa

"Default User" > held forth in
:

> Monroe, of course... wrote:
>

>> Damn! that's pretty harsh on morons, isn't it? 99% of morons are much
>> much smarter than Ray-Tard.

> Ha! Another one to get back into the bozo bin for my new newsreader.
> Xananews is rocking, BTW. I wanted to get one that could filter on
> cross-posted groups (the trolls love certain combos).
>

> Brian

Brian,

I use Xnews and it can filter on cross-posting. You can put in the max number
of groups cross-posted that it will allow.

And I think women are superior to men. She always knows something I never do.
She always knows when...Whats that dear? Its time?...

--
Harry in Iowa

Still wondering why I'm so bored.
Harry in Iowa

"Default User" > held forth in
:

> Monroe, of course... wrote:
>

>> Damn! that's pretty harsh on morons, isn't it? 99% of morons are much
>> much smarter than Ray-Tard.

> Ha! Another one to get back into the bozo bin for my new newsreader.
> Xananews is rocking, BTW. I wanted to get one that could filter on
> cross-posted groups (the trolls love certain combos).
>

> Brian

Brian,

I use Xnews and it can filter on cross-posting. You can put in the max number
of groups cross-posted that it will allow.

And I think women are superior to men. She always knows something I never do.
She always knows when...Whats that dear? Its time?...

--
Harry in Iowa

Still wondering why I'm so bored.
Harry in Iowa

And it isn't even from the boston area.

--
Harry in Iowa

/insert extended rant over some completely stoopid subject.

Larry Noah

On Wed, 8 Sep 2004 20:41:37 +0000 (UTC), Harry in Iowa
> wrote:

>And it isn't even from the boston area.

What? No butts in Boston? Have they been banned?

Larry Noah

On Wed, 8 Sep 2004 20:41:37 +0000 (UTC), Harry in Iowa
> wrote:

>And it isn't even from the boston area.

What? No butts in Boston? Have they been banned?

Duwop

Larry Noah wrote:
> On Wed, 8 Sep 2004 20:41:37 +0000 (UTC), Harry in Iowa
> > wrote:
>

>> And it isn't even from the boston area.

> What? No butts in Boston? Have they been banned?

Yeah, the blue laws have been expanded under the Patriot Act. Some think
they banned the wrong butts, butt..........

Duwop

Harry in Iowa wrote:

> I use Xnews and it can filter on cross-posting. You can put in
> the max number of groups cross-posted that it will allow.

I know, I looked at Xnews. It has the most powerful filtering around,
but I didn't like the user interface for news reading.

Brian

Monroe, of course... wrote:

> Damn, Bri- the 'When Will Monroe Get Re-Plonked' pool expired loooong
> ago-because of no action on your part I had to refund all the
> bettors.
>
> You bitterly disappointed me, boy!
>
> monroe(still reading <your> crap, BTW-where's the love?)

Re-plonked? I don't think I had you plonked before, did I?

Brian

Monroe, of course...

In article >, "Default User"
> wrote:

> Monroe, of course... wrote:
>
> > Damn, Bri- the 'When Will Monroe Get Re-Plonked' pool expired loooong
> > ago-because of no action on your part I had to refund all the
> > bettors.
> >
> > You bitterly disappointed me, boy!
> >
> > monroe(still reading <your> crap, BTW-where's the love?)

> Re-plonked? I don't think I had you plonked before, did I?

Observey-vous:

In article >, "Default User"
> wrote:

> Monroe, of course... wrote:
>
> > Damn! that's pretty harsh on morons, isn't it? 99% of morons are much
> > much smarter than Ray-Tard.

> Ha! Another one to get back into the bozo bin for my new newsreader.
> Xananews is rocking, BTW. I wanted to get one that could filter on
> cross-posted groups (the trolls love certain combos).

I read this

"Another one to get back into the bozo bin"

to mean me-after all, my post was the one quoted and responded to.

and "back into the bozo bin"

seems to imply that I was there previously. With your history of
drop-of-the-hat plonkage, I simply figured my number had been
dialed-(irrespective of having no beef with you whatsoever, I might
add.)
Sorry if I misunderstood. I won't do it again today.
I do still think Ray Gordon is a waste of oxygen.

monroe(pool bettors are still SOL tho)
Monroe, of course...

In article >, "Default User"

Monroe, of course... wrote:

> In article >, "Default User"
> > wrote:
>
> > Monroe, of course... wrote:
> >
> > > Damn, Bri- the 'When Will Monroe Get Re-Plonked' pool expired
> > > loooong ago-because of no action on your part I had to refund all
> > > the bettors.
> > >
> > > You bitterly disappointed me, boy!
> > >
> > > monroe(still reading <your> crap, BTW-where's the love?)

> > Re-plonked? I don't think I had you plonked before, did I?
> >

> Observey-vous:
>
> In article >, "Default User"
> > wrote:
>
> > Monroe, of course... wrote:
> >
> > > Damn! that's pretty harsh on morons, isn't it? 99% of morons are
> > > much much smarter than Ray-Tard.

> > Ha! Another one to get back into the bozo bin for my new newsreader.
> > Xananews is rocking, BTW. I wanted to get one that could filter on
> > cross-posted groups (the trolls love certain combos).
> >

> I read this
>
> "Another one to get back into the bozo bin"
>
> to mean me-after all, my post was the one quoted and responded to.

Oh, but you were talking about another poster. I meant Ray. Sorry for
any confusion.

Brian

Monroe, of course... wrote:

> In article >, "Default User"
> > wrote:
>
> > Monroe, of course... wrote:
> >
> > > Damn, Bri- the 'When Will Monroe Get Re-Plonked' pool expired
> > > loooong ago-because of no action on your part I had to refund all
> > > the bettors.
> > >
> > > You bitterly disappointed me, boy!
> > >
> > > monroe(still reading <your> crap, BTW-where's the love?)

> > Re-plonked? I don't think I had you plonked before, did I?
> >

> Observey-vous:
>
> In article >, "Default User"
> > wrote:
>
> > Monroe, of course... wrote:
> >
> > > Damn! that's pretty harsh on morons, isn't it? 99% of morons are
> > > much much smarter than Ray-Tard.

> > Ha! Another one to get back into the bozo bin for my new newsreader.
> > Xananews is rocking, BTW. I wanted to get one that could filter on
> > cross-posted groups (the trolls love certain combos).
> >

> I read this
>
> "Another one to get back into the bozo bin"
>
> to mean me-after all, my post was the one quoted and responded to.

Oh, but you were talking about another poster. I meant Ray. Sorry for
any confusion.

Brian

Ray Gordon

Is it from Texas?

What about "KC Masterpiece?" Anyone got the history of these?

--

"Duwop" > wrote in message
> Larry Noah wrote:
> > On Wed, 8 Sep 2004 20:41:37 +0000 (UTC), Harry in Iowa
> > > wrote:
> >

> >> And it isn't even from the boston area.

> > What? No butts in Boston? Have they been banned?

> Yeah, the blue laws have been expanded under the Patriot Act. Some think
> they banned the wrong butts, butt..........

Kevin S. Wilson

On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 10:42:32 GMT, "Ray Gordon" >
wrote:

>Is it from Texas?

No.

>What about "KC Masterpiece?" Anyone got the history of these?

Yes.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho
"When you can't do something completely impractical and intrinsically
useless *yourself*, you go get the Kibologists to do it for you." --J. Furr
John O

> What about "KC Masterpiece?" Anyone got the history of these?

I saw it on the back of their menu. Don't recall the details...a couple
Boulevard Wheats sit between then and now.

-John O

Harry in Iowa

Larry Noah > held forth in
news
> On Wed, 8 Sep 2004 20:41:37 +0000 (UTC), Harry in Iowa
> > wrote:
>

>>And it isn't even from the boston area.

> What? No butts in Boston? Have they been banned?

Not liberal enough

--
Harry in Iowa

Still wondering why I'm so bored.